Vegan Runner Asks Neighborhood Not To Cook Meat With Windows Open

The site Nextdoor.com is meant to help neighbors communicate. It's supposed to help people abreast of sketchy activities, neighborhood events, and foster community. It also provides a hefty amount of comedy, as proved by the rabidly popular @bestofnextdoor Twitter account. It logs some pretty insane neighborly banter - and also helps provide proof of entitled people who need to get a clue. That's pretty much covered in this tale of a Vegan who thinks the world needs to bend over backward because of their chosen diet.

1.

Text - Best of Nextdoor #SXSW @bestofnextdoor Meanwhile, in Berkeley... Please close your windows when cooking meat! What's up neighborhood, one love As a vegan runner, it's always hard for me this time of year when the weather starts warming up and folks start opening their windows. Several nights a week l'm out running around dinnertime and when people have their windows open I can smell what they are cooking. I've noticed a sharp uptick recently in smells of folks cooking meat and it can be q

2.

Text - Matt Field @mattfield Replying to @bestofnextdoor As a carnivore bbq chef, it's always hard for me this time of year when the weather starts warming up and vegan runners start running by my windows. 12:02 AM · 2/29/20 · Twitter for iPhone

3.

Text - A Krysti AF @TheRuntSquad Replying to @mattfield and @bestofnextdoor I would like to catch them and BBQ them, but they're too stringy and tough. Namaste. A 1:02 AM · 2/29/20 · Twitter for Android

4.

Text - *IfediWAP* @SMBLOB Replying to @mattfield and @bestofnextdoor I remember the time you had to give up on that rack of lamb early after being overrun by clouds of broccoli farts from said runners 6:47 AM · 2/29/20 · Twitter for Android

5.

Text - Franklin Hart, Jr. @LeCodeNinja Replying to @mattfield and @bestofnextdoor Mmmmm. Grass-fed runner on the BBQ. GIF 10:52 AM 2/29/20 Twitter for iPad

6.

Text - Ancel De Lambert @anceldelambert Replying to @mattfield and @bestofnextdoor Their antlers are just starting to come in, it's quite majestic 12:17 PM · 2/29/20 · Twitter for Android

7.

Text - Josh McLean @RadioMcLean I'm with Rachel. Replying to @bestofnextdoor "I don't want to be a stereotype" at the end of a multi paragraph whine about how hard it is being vegan. This is performance art 11:58 PM · 2/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone

8.

Text - @JoeArmyVet Replying to @bestofnextdoor Our neighbor asked us not to barbeque out back after doing it once in 2 years because their windows sucks. She wanted us to literally pick up a hot grill and move it to the front. My pregnant wife said no. Needless to say, grilling in our backyard became my new hobby. 7:27 AM · 3/3/20 Twitter for Android

9.

Text - Adrianna @Morazonlnc · 4d Replying to @bestofnextdoor ISIT HUMID TODAY? When I was pregnant, the smell of coffee made me suddenly and violently ill. I still managed to not tell people they couldn't drink or new it. O 12 275 638 romi @mamoose2001 - 4d I had that same problem when I was pregnant. Like you it would not have occurred to me to expect everyone else to bend over backwards for me. O 210

10.

Text - Jacksown ZERODAY @JacksownGaming Replying to @bestofnextdoor This post gave me coronavirus. 12:01 AM · 2/29/20 · Twitter for iPhone 3 Retweets 314 Likes Patrick M Thomas @ceili_dancer 4d Replying to @JacksownGaming and @bestofnextdoor Or at least carnivirus. Q3 O 207 MildlyO Nuclear Divekicking Go... - 4d Dude I love carnivirus

11.

Text - Vincil Muselova @VMuselova Replying to @bestofnextdoor and @EWErickson Dear Vegan neighbor runner: As someone who is out of shape (probably from all the meat I consume), your running by my house makes me feel guilty and inadequate. It exasperates my feelings of self- loathing. So, I am asking you not to run in front of my house or within eyesight. 7:25 PM · 2/29/20 · Twitter Web App

12.

Text - tanuki wrangler @bubblelPL·4d Replying to @bestofnextdoor bodhisattva 233 Nacho Sundae @allison_wunda 4d would you take me by the hand 167 8 more replies

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3aFUy17

Post a Comment

0 Comments