17 Cringey Times People Witnessed Impressive Dumbassery

There's such a thing as blissful ignorance, but we're pretty sure these people aren't it. We do feel sort of bad for them, but at the same time, they provide us with a lot of entertainment, and they kind of make us feel better about our own intellect...

1.

Text - What was your "This person is on another level 32.0k of stupid" moment? (self.AskReddit) 11039 comments AskReddit 7 hours ago by bost724

2.

Text - friedmators 4598 points 4 hours ago Not me but a friend worked in a call center for a CC company in the disputes department. The number one item people called to say they never purchased...'Interest Charge'.

3.

Text - HesherPiney 1384 points 5 hours ago* Once in middle school, I simply could not get the concept of the phrase "The day after tomorrow" through to a kid. He couldn't wrap his mind around it. Edit. It's swell that many of you know the word overmorrow. l am proud of you. This incident was decades ago. I won't be sharing overmorrow with him any time.

4.

Text - TheChosenOne118 12545 points 6 hours ago I was friends with with a guy who believed those fake apple adverts like "Apple Wave - Microwave your phone for instant battery charge" I was so dumbfounded that he actually fell for it. When I saw him the week after and he had a new phone it all clicked for me

5.

Font - dwight12345 22387 points 6 hours ago I got a concussion a while back. A friend of mine told me not to come close because it might be contagious. They weren't kidding.

6.

Text - AUSpartan37 374 points 3 hours ago* Summer camp counselor made all the kids on a school bus keep the windows up on a hot day because "they could feel the Air Conditoning" coming from the front of the bus. It was so hot and I (maybe 10 years old at the time) had to explain to the 40 year old counselor that the "air conditioning" they were feeling was the wind coming in through the bus drivers open window. She still didn't believe me. I begged her to ask the bus driver to confirm the bus di

7.

Text - Mear 6601 points 5 hours ago Me (when I was a kid). I had a real old transistor radio, asked my parents for a newer radio, so I could receive and listen to newer music.

8.

Text - Beef Jumps 18533 points 5 hours ago I had to explain to a girl why you couldnt grow your hair down in front of your face and just cut out eye holes. Even explaining it her she couldnt grasp it and brushed me off as being "too smart." x2

9.

Text - AliCracker 16657 points 6 hours ago Rescued a coworker on the side of the road with a flat tire, waiting for the tow truck, I pointed out the nail at the top of their tire. They scoffed and looked at me like I was the stupidest person in the world and exclaimed that's not true bc it's flat at the bottom I just walked away and never brought it up again

10.

Text - Suzanne_Marie 11335 points 4 hours ago I locked my purse with my keys and cell phone in my apartment. I went to the office to ask maintenance to let me in. The woman at the desk said she would call maintenance and asked for a phone number they could reach me at. I said there wasn't one because my cell phone was locked in my apartment. She insisted she needed a number. I said I could give her the number but that I wouldn't be able to answer if they called. She suggested I get my phone out

11.

Text - Ally862 10099 points 6 hours ago I used to work with a girl who was sweet but so dumb. We were in a meeting once and somehow someone mentioned baked ham. My manager said "Ugh I hate ham. It looks like human flesh." The girl I mentioned was sitting next to me and looked horrified and whispered "Does ham really come from people?" SO

12.

Text - kolbyrdenham 11977 points 4 hours ago I worked at a pet store in college. This customer asked me which food would make his pit bull "swole." I suggested a high protein food with a good amount of exercise but advised that a lot of it was determined by the dog's genetics. He asked me if we sold genetics.

13.

Text - mythirdpersonality 3719 points 5 hours ago I worked at a meat desk for a summer job, and a woman came in and asked if we had any meat without spices or sauces. She then proceeded to tell us that "the doctor" had said that her dogs got sick because she kept feeding them pizza and they couldn't handle the spices. She then said "oh but they love pizza so much, I feel bad for them. I'm probably still gonna feed them pizza"

14.

Font - aeon318 2413 points 5 hours ago* Someone in my history class argued that Mussolini was a type of pasta

15.

Text - saoirse_eli 21494 points 6 hours ago* Ex flatmate cancelled the gas and electricity contract because it was too expensive. Wondered why we had no more electricity nor gas. She thought we paid 90€ a month to get a hotline 24/7 in case of problem.

16.

Text - lauraligator 21372 points 5 hours ago I once worked in a midwestern grocery store deli and I was trying to explain to a woman that the name brand and generic brand of the macaroni salad that we carried were in fact identical. The woman yelled at me saying she could only have the generic brand because "one is made with mayo and the other is made with mayonnaise and I don't like mayo". When I tried to explain that mayo is an abbreviation of mayonnaise, she just said "I'm from the south, I k

17.

Font - Onion_Belt 5392 points 5 hours ago "How much is a half dollar worth?" She was the newest teller my boss hired. Will never forget that moment.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LrH1zW

Post a Comment

0 Comments