18 Corny Dad Memes And Jokes

What would we do without dads and their terrible jokes? We may groan and roll our eyes at them, but deep down we all know that we appreciate a good old fashioned pun-laden joke from time to time. So here's to all the dads we love and appreciate! 

Click here for even more dad memes!

1.

Boxing - I would help but.. ap

2.

Text - 8:03 59° LTE+ 99% WHERE DO ASTRONAUTS HANG OUT? QD

3.

Text - Dad: *Has heartattack* Dad: Call me an ambulance. Son: Uh...you're an ambulance... Dad:

4.

Branch - LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE THREW CAUTION TO THE WIND

5.

Text - m@thew @TweetPotato314 me: what makes you angry pirate: when someone steals my p 1:41 PM 21 Oct 19 Twitter for iPhone 394 Retweets 2,354 Likes

6.

Dog - Cop pulls me over says you sober man? I said no I'm a Doberman

7.

Facial expression - I hated the belt I made of watches why? it was a waist of time

8.

Drink - I poured root beer into a squared glass Now I just have beer.

9.

Text - magnet @arcadeseals me: i'm terrified of random letters therapist: you are? me: [screams] therapist: oh i see me: [screaming intensifies] <>

10.

Sky - DRAW BRIDGE AHEAD

11.

Plant - You wanna' box for those, sir? U don't want these hands, bro

12.

Job - Can you perform under pressure? No, but I can try Bohemian Rhapsody @PunHubOnline Pun hub

13.

Text - Manager: "Why would you make a good waiter at my restaurant?" Me: "I bring a lot to the table."

14.

Chessboard - When you finish eating at an Australian Restaurant

15.

Fictional character - My master, do you know how Mace died? He went out the Windu

16.

Wood - A man tried to sell me a casket today I told him that's the last thing I need imglp.com

17.

Facial expression - How do you make a water bed more bouncy? How? Add spring water

18.

Adaptation - Dads waiting for the days when they can be 4 hours early to flights again... @classicdadmoves

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2L3WaaQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments