18 Cringe Pics That Are Full Of Facepalm

We're willing to bet that you all have those Facebook or Instagram friends that make you wonder how they're still allowed on the sites. Their posts might make you cringe or curse humanity, but you keep 'em around because they're entertaining. Here's a batch of those kinda posts without the guilt you feel from actually knowing the posters.

1.

Face - Hey beautiful 10:58 PM Hey Daddy 10:59 PM I just seen you I thought u were cute but before I continue you gotta boyfriend? 11:00 PM Hells Nah 11:00 PM 3h I made a fake account and DMed my new girlfriend to see if she was faithful.... Home Notifications Moments Messages Me

2.

Mason jar - ... 1 hr 4 Penny for 365 Challenge - Did you know if you save a penny a day for a year you'll get $365? Can't wait to take out my fiancée for a nice dinner with these pennies next year! Day 13 going strong!

3.

Text - Christians against dinosaurs 50 minutes ago So if dinosaur "bones" have been kept untouched for "millions" of years underground and are in such "great" condition-- why do museums need plaster and wires to keep them together? Did the "dinosaurs" also need plaster and wire? Your bones wouldn't stick together on form If your flesh was gone 34 minutes ago · Like · ite 1 Do you have proof of that claim? 33 minutes ago · Like

4.

Text - Yesterday at 3:48 PM · 3 So for 2019 and moving forward. To all the woman I know and know from friends and other associates. All those times when I was bouncing at many places and let you get in for free, cut the long waiting lines. Getting the constant random dms and text messages, That shit ends. Funny seeing all these woman getting knocked up having baby drama issues, relationship issues, divorced, turning into drug addicts, ect. Could of had an opportunity with a cool guy but you all

5.

Text - Parents Against Vaccination I was out shopping with my two children (both unvaccinated) and I overheard a conversation between two couples about how "foolish" anti-vaxxers are. I immediately turned around and joined in by informing them that vaccines are proven to cause autism, cancer and increase the risk of homosexuality and that they need to understand what the big pharma companies want; money. They didn't listen and eventually grew aggressive and they threatened to call security if I

6.

Eyewear - hey girls did you know that um... hehe....... you're just sorry really cute!

7.

Food - 13 hrs My mom boutta whoop my assss I didn't know the cutting board would melt 12K 17K Comments 74,248 shares O Like Comment A Share View previous comments 7 of 17,364 Like · Reply - 6m Like · Reply - 6m att Like Reply · 6m Like Reply · 5m R anyone Write a comment. GIF

8.

Text - Is this Mike ? 7:16 AM Man, I've always dreamed of what l'd do if I got a wrong number text. All the fun I could have... Just messing with someone for a few minutes. But here I am, and all I can do is tell you that I am not Mike. I sometimes wish that I was Mike. But alas, I am not. :( 7:24 AM Sorry - trying to find my sisters friend to let him know my sister passed 7:25 AM

9.

Luxury vehicle - {O 25% 0 1:38 AM " I'm sexy and I know it" Hunter, 19 û Long range cameraman O 1204 miles away I like to lift weights to justify laying in bed all day Ask about my ass tat My Anthem All I Want for Christmas Is You Mariah Carey 14 Instagram Photos

10.

Text - I was in hot topic once, and while searching through the band t-shirts, "Welcome To The Black Parade' starts up over the speakers. All it took was one note on the piano to get me to fall to my knees in the middle of the FUCKING HOT TOPIC AND SCREAM THE LYRICS! Funny thing is a bunch of teens and staff started singing with me at the top of their lungs. Good job MCR fandom, we haven't all disappeared. #my chemical romance #welcome to the black parade #hot topic #fell to my knees #sing along

11.

Snapshot

12.

Text - 0000 AT&T 8:48 PM 83% Q Search 3 mins · O At dinner tonight my NINE year old son asked, "Daddy who do you support in this election?" I said, "Son I don't know yet. Who do you support?" He said, "Well you know I've been a staunch supporter of Marco Rubio (Wait! What? Huh?) but now that he's out I'm quite concerned." Trying to keep a straight face I asked "Why?" He said, "Well with Trump all we're going to get is a wall and a war and with Hillary we're going to get another Great Depression.

13.

Text - Gooch Vegan 2 hrs Had to share. My 4 year old daughter is a passionate and active vegan. She is vigilant about foods ( uh mummy there's mayonnaise in this, mummy do these marshmallows have gelatine in them?). She seems to of 100% grasped why we went vegan and she says she loves being vegan and is happy with her choice. So yesterday she came and sat next to me and started singing, the words were things like " there's enough love in this world for all of us, animals and humans can live toge

14.

Text - I watch my 'environmentalist friends eating meat, the biggest cause of global warming, ocean acidification, land degradation and destruction of the worlds rainforests. I watch my feminist friends eating eggs and dairy, literally the products of the abused female reproductive system. I watch my 'spiritual' friends preach kindness, peace and compassion, while they consume the products of torture, cruelty and death of the most vulnerable and innocent members of our society. I watch my 'socia

15.

Text - Tweet Buzz Aldrin @TheRealBuzz 2d I feel we need to remind the world about the Apollo missions and that we can still do what seems to be the impossible. #apollo11 #theskyisnotthelimit #5decadesofapollo #roadtoapollo50th 141 27652 3,009 2d ALENS ES There's a lot of sketchy stuff involving the moon landings. We do need to go back, there's zero reason it should take 50 years to make it happen again.. makes us "conspiracy" think something was up there.. AENS E Replying to @TheRealBuzz and And

16.

Text - TODAY ME Have you listened to the new Rivers Cuomo track? It's pretty solid My brain is too complex to enjoy the same music as a simple mind like you ME Ok fuck you guy Send a chat Нey Yeah Q WERTYUOP

17.

Text - I was at the store today and this dumbass at the register says I don't have enough money to buy my groceries. I stormed out, only to have the manager run after me and tell me that the card readers were broken. He gave me my groceries, free of charge, and then offered me a job! 9:11 PM · 1/4/19 - Twitter for iPhone

18.

Text - l AT&T ? 10:36 AM O * 58% 4 Нey! Hello Who is this? Sorry I don't have this number saved. Ha ha! My name is Zach I heard u give the host at zocalos ur number last night and I thought u were beautiful Um Ha ha ya! Did u like ur food? I got the burrito How is ur morning? Do u want to meet at zocalos tonight? Please stop texting me. Delivered A) iMessage

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2X2xWAb

Post a Comment

0 Comments