20 Cringey Tough Guys Who Should Try Therapy

It's our firm belief that pretty much everyone should try therapy at least once in their lives. It's an incredible way to get out aggression, talk out ones feelings, and vent without worrying about burdening your loved ones. But it's true that some people would benefit from counseling more than others. This definitely feels like the case for these badasses and tough guys that seem to have a bone to pick with the world, or maybe just a serious wealth of testosterone. Whatever the case, these anti-maskers and antagonists at the very least need to take a very large chill pill. 

1.

Dress shirt - If you ever ask to speak to the manager and this guy walks out, just say thank you and leave LOS FOLLO TRY OUR DELICIOUS SPECIAL 2 P Chcfrl er hetspy Sau 2 Peces of Chickan Choce ofnchw Drin HERMANOS Ce of wele co r nole &Curty Fries 331 57 Comments • 24 Shares Like ל) Comment Share Sod that, I'm gonna show him why you don't piss off your best customer who also happens to be a psychopath, and will cry and laugh at the same time whilst beating the shit out of you and stick your head

2.

Skin - TIL SiT you tHroat witH tHE knife you LEft IN MY BACK

3.

Cap - CheckeIn/Pick RIVER CRY ME A THEN FUCKIN DROWN YOURSELF IN IT Horm J H

4.

Text - .ll T-Mobile 3:45 PM 1 66% Thread ... I'd rather the $600 stimulus over the $2,000 one.it'll make me hustle harder, idk... maybe l'm just built different 7:36 PM 12/29/20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Text - brendan murphy @brendan905 oh yeah New Year's Eve tomorrow or as I like 2 call it the one day a year where normies drink as much as I do on any given Wednesday fuck off I got a problem whatever bastard cheers

6.

Arm - 个 Tweet @ Replying to @r To all the "MEN" out there, treat my baby girl like a lady and you won't see daddy behind her!! AXXA MMVI

7.

Text - EU EU "Riggs" @RiggsBarstool Some dude just called me a pussy for putting on sunscreen. Imagine thinking you're tougher than the sun? The fucking sun?

8.

Text - 10:26 • Houston Items For Sale/ Trade 40m · A I'm offering up these hands for sale $$$ to anyone that feels the need or nerve to say a single word to me about a mask... O say something and see how I respond. O Like Comment 64

9.

Text - *• 27m • Identifies as a Cybertruck I say beat up a liberal month movement, who's with me? Too late, it's already begun. Two down, many more to go. Shit. That 3rd lib was a bit tough. But he ain't got no more teeth. I just beat the shit out of someone who downvoted me. Sweet victory. I made him confess. Each downvote is one more punch in the eye of a liberal. :) Reply 1 -10

10.

Text - Replying to There is no greater example of "beta" behaviour in modern culture than the promotion of vaccines Literally all diseases are crushed when you're sub 20% bodyfat "No no that's too hard give me get out of jail free card and let me keep my trash habits" Ok weakling 2:37 PM Dec 18, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Text - 1 month ago I'm 12 years old and I can skin a rabbit in under 30 seconds this guys gotta run back to his boyfriend O 267 日 38

12.

Sleeve - F**K THIS MASK AND THE COCKSUCKERS THAT REQUIRE Milwauker 00 M12

13.

Text - Hey friends, remember when I "ok boomer"-ed a climate change denier who emailed me? Well, he replied. And I am absolutely screaming. Hahahaha. I'm 50, SNOWFLAKE. I own 5 companies in Texas and make a shitload of money. I pay taxes, workout, bang my wife an animal, have healthy relationships and basically live like a ROCKSTAR without having to get on stage. I also have the intelligence to look at both sides of an argument and figure out the real facts. Meanwhile, you are an average income

14.

Text - Some asshole in Walmart asked me why I was going down the wrong side of the aisle and why wasn't I wearing a mask I said "because this is America you spineless fuck and don't let YOUR fear interfere with my freedom" his face 7:44 am 04 May 20 Twitter Web App 1,166 Retweets 3,207 Likes

15.

Product - ll T-Mobile Wi-Fi 2:26 PM @ 1 99% Tuesday at 6:28 PM · O Caught my daughter messaging boys on a school computer she wasn't supposed to be bringing home. Turns out Mac's don't take 40 Cal very well. O Like Comment Write a comment... GIF 11

16.

Cap - Marines THE QURAN

17.

Screenshot - 10:55 1 l LTE O く 3d · O Why do adult males who can't run a mile act like they're ready for civil war? O Like Comment Share DO 1.2K 25,418 Shares Dont need to run a mile just need to hit a target a mile away. 6m Like Reply

18.

Notice During this time of the corona apocalypse, if you so much as knock on my door, I will take it as a threat and will not hesitate to shoot you in the face. I am probably drunk Deffinately pissed off And surely bored. Try me

19.

Grass - 25 ONE DAY IM GONNA JUST SAY FUCK IT ALL AND LET MY DEMONS OUT TO PLAY

20.

Product - I'm at the thrift store shopping with my daughter, and this white guy just walked in with a revolver half the size of his leg. I asked him, "Why is it necessary to carry such a large revolver in public?" His response, "Just in case anyone f**** with me...I won't miss."

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2NkEyrW

Post a Comment

0 Comments