22 Hysterical Snaps Of Kids Having Meltdowns Over Mundane Things

If you're on the fence about having kids, you might want to take a peak at these Snapchat pics, which we think serve as the best form of birth control around. They say parenting is tough, but no one is truly prepared for the multitude of totally pointless meltdowns that will inevitably ensue.

1.

Child - Pink - Her ice cream cake was cold

2.

Child - Child - fierd doy ard. He can't drink the Easter egg dye fuung h That's nu

3.

Child - Face - I won't let him spray the trees with sunscreen

4.

Tire - ERID BS He can't get down STON

5.

Child - His brother is also on a swing

6.

Sitting - Reasc I'm cooking her eggs instead of feeding them to her raw

7.

Eating - He discovered that his soup was homemade

8.

Hair - HOuow I said that her sweater looked so soft and comfy

9.

Child - He couldn't open this bag of cereal with a fork

10.

Food - NO I can't fix his cracker

11.

Child - I told him he doesn't need sunscreen when it's raining

12.

Cool - The goat ate the goat food from his hand

13.

Face - I won't let her wash her face with the sponge that I use to clean the toilet

14.

Child - I broke this cheese in half

15.

Child - T-Rex's jaw is not big enough to bite this Lego-man's head

16.

Plaid - I wouldn't walk across "the bridge"

17.

Standing - I threw away the gum he was chewing that he found on the side of a trashcan in Old Navy

18.

Child - FEGU Bradford Beach There was a hotdog hidden in his cornbread

19.

Food - CHA HOT HI 夏食品公司 UY FONG FOODSING I wouldn't let her eat Sriracha gtonk 0Z( 1 oz)

20.

Child - I wouldn't let him lick the doormat wSonlsCrying.com

21.

Child - I washed the dirt and sand off his pear

22.

Child - I told him he was too young to watch Breaking Bad

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3cBLvxr

Post a Comment

0 Comments