23 Times Moms Were Merciless Trolls

Motherhood is anything but a walk in the park. While the responsibility of raising a human being (or three) seems to have its emotional rewards, we can't help but imagine that it's exhausting, and occasionally soul-crushing. These child-rearers, however, seem to cope with that parenting roller coaster via savage senses of humor. We're here for it. 

1.

savage moms - Product - Details Mom Messages Crystal CLEAR/CLAIR Cristal KUST-OLEUM NeverWet OUTDOOR FABRIC TISSUS D'EXTERIEUR Ok Like your girlfriend Lol

2.

savage moms - Text - luck Coood on Taterview Sell urse/f Cbut not lite a resti your inferi

3.

savage moms - Text - Tam Yajia Follow DancesWith Tamis Lol my mom has fought with so many of her friends that this picture is just of her w/ bunch of no headed ladies

4.

savage moms - Text - kt @sablahblakatie My mom is a savage Katie picture. updated her profile Yosterday at 5:45 PM- Tap to tag friends Like Share Comment and 9 others Beatrice Awwww, look at my baby and Katie

5.

savage moms - Orangutan - Going through old pictures this is when you were born I was holding you

6.

savage moms - Text - Water Challenge 1am-Good Morning! 9am-You CANdo THIS! Ilam-Remember your Goo.ls! pm-Keep drinkin 3pm-Feelin' awesome Spm-No EXCUSES!! 7pm-Resist temptation 1pm-Almost don I'll keep drinkin' alrite, fill that with Pinot Debbie Grigio instead. Nice share Jill but fuck your sober water challenge bullshit. 48 minutes ago Like 1 our Body Thanks You&

7.

savage moms - Text - Today 9:25 AM Had your brother left when you left to school I gave him a ride to school Ok, thanks Today 7:55 PM Call me when you get out cuz I might be in trouble with the law.

8.

savage moms - Text - owlmylove: charlottelabouff: Remember when I was temporarily blind and my mom took me shopping but I got lost in the parking lot and ended up confused and in a hole and she just took pictures instead of helping me

9.

savage moms - Textile - Socks ove for fest Only

10.

savage moms - Text - PUT YOUR LAUNDRY AWAY OR TLL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE Lave, MOM

11.

savage moms - Product - Connor Cox ethedeal 5 Thought my mom was sending me a care package... but instead she sent me a box of trash i was supposed to take out.

12.

savage moms - Text - Mickey @Hypercraxy Currently helping my son search for his chocolate that I ate last night.

13.

savage moms - Product - Juliet @uglyshinigami my parents house is chaotic COME BACK WITH A WARRANT Crack Cocare

14.

savage moms - Footwear - My mom handed me this and told me this is the only cup I can drink alcohol out of in college...

15.

savage moms - Text - unfollowing: seenaill: unfollowing: If you think your mom overreacts just remember once my mom cancelled our trip New York because I refused to eat the meatloaf she made my mom accused me of selling my birth certificate and social security to the black market when she couldn't find them you win

16.

savage moms - Text - Mom now I'm drinking the worst free coffee In the world klefable: my brother is in the hospital with a fractured skull and this is what my mom chooses to update me on

17.

savage moms - Text - I FORGOT TO BUY MORE SNACKS. I HOPE MY LOVE IS ENOUGH FUEL TO CET YoU THROUEH THE DAY. XO Mo

18.

savage moms - Auditorium - 4 look it's all the people who want to date you 5'16 @kevinillest My mom likes to snapchat me

19.

savage moms - Text - Mom asked what kind of cake I wanted for my bday. I jokingly said "urinal". She delivered. 2Da Hott 3

20.

savage moms - Text - Elle Mills Gmillselle i tried to prank my mom but then remembered that she is a straight up savage o00 ROGERS 60% 1:59 PM i 14 Mother Today 1:56 PM MOM I SWEAR TO GOD I JUST SAW ONE OF THOSE SCARY UGLY ASS CLOWNS ON THE STREET Delivered What's a mirror doing out on the street?

21.

savage moms - Picture frame - My mom replaced all the photos of me with our dog when I moved out

22.

savage moms - Green - Happy aster you heathen atheist

23.

savage moms - Hair - YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR ELF ON THE SHELF" SO YOU GET.... WHORE IN THE DRAWER!!!

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jb65Gg

Post a Comment

0 Comments