25 Cringey 'Nice Girls' Who Are Blind To Their Own Entitlement

You've heard of those toxic 'nice guys,' well guess what? 'Nice girls' exist too, and they're cringey AF. Anyone who takes a scroll through r/niceguys or r/nicegirls will leave feeling like the world is just a cesspool of self-entitled assholes tangled in an endless, toxic cycle of cruelty. May these examples of cringey not-so-nice girls be a reminder to everyone that trust, communication, and mutual respect are an invaluable part of any kind of relationship. 

1.

Photograph - I'm 127lbs, blonde, pretty and single. I feel so fucking insulted rn. 289 yeah, there's nothing wrong with having high self esteem. But having to put others down to feel better about yourself is pathetic as fuck and shows you're actually very insecure.

2.

Blue - Okay then l'm listening Whatcha wanna say? I didn't mean to cheat I was just lonely I wanted company since you were out of town That's bs right there lady You fucking know what I'm done You are never going to get someone like me I'm going to ruin your life Chill psycho YOUR SUCH A PEOCE OF SHIT You're*

3.

Blue - Gemini Nice I guess If I remember correctly, Leo and Gemini get along together pretty well Yeah but it's average I guess Eh, my memory's a little fuzzy on that. So, I'm about to head into work so my replies won't be as quick. Unless you'd like to pick it up in the morning? You don't care I will leave forever I care, I just need a paycheck for food and shelter and stuff Whatever bye I guess I dodged a bullet there, didn't I..? What You boys are all the same

4.

Text - Today at 3:56 PM i don't understand why the most ugliest disgusting human beings on this planet still have boyfriends shitty personalities too and i don't?? bullshit this is rigged against me c you were going to say something then stopped typing

5.

Text - This man texted me "thank you for showing me what it feels like to be loved, I can't wait to make you my wife someday".. it's gay shit like that, that makes me wanna cheat 3:27 PM - 12/15/20 · Twitter for iPhone 2 Retweets 10 Quote Tweets 102 Likes ; 23m Repiying to man pouring his heart out and you calling it gay??? woman man Q2 54 He is gay. Men should never feel "love" that's a female trait Q2

6.

Cheek - Comments 395 1 month ago C I'm glad you are ok with your body but maybe the person you get into a relationship with isn't. She says she is but she would really like to be on the beach with her buff man showing his gorgeous body but she can't. I'm not saying this to upset you, just food for thought. I think you are a wonderful young man.

7.

Text - 5h Don't wanna brag but tbh I am the kindest, the most loyal, and the most loving soul you will ever get in your life. Being pretty and sexy are the add on qualities which shouldn't be ignored. So if you lose me, it's definitely your loss. I am not the person who gives up on people easily. But if I gave up on you, that's because I got tired being the only one who puts in effort. I will still love you from a distance but will make sure that I stay away from your life. Lots of love

8.

Green - く12 last See Today FF So we should meet sometime? Could be fun 16:27 Appreciate the sentiment but I literally got out a relationship last week. Not interested in seeing anyone gotta work on myself 00 16:28 / Lol I want to hook up not marriage 16:28 I understand. But it's just not what I need at this moment in time 16:28 / Fuck you then lol. Keep being depressed. Out of your league anyway you should be grateful 16:29 A Right I tried being nice about it. Please go away. 16:30 / Loser 16:31

9.

Text - Jun 24 · O When a female is too faithful the man gets bored and find females that excite him O Like Comment A Share Tol this isn't true 7h Like Reply

10.

Text - Like Page Yesterday at 04:11 · O He blocked me.. i called him, told him to unblock me.. he unblocked.. then i blocked him. we block boys, boys don't block us.

11.

Text - Hi, is this Well I am married so that might put a damper on your crush e Oh, man. I hadn't heard anything about you being married. Yes it is. Who is this? Towards the end of 2018 This might be really weird but my name is A -j and you don't me. I went to the same high school as you but I was a grade below you and I only really saw you in the halls and knew people in common and well I had a huge crush on you.l was talking about you with some friends and one of them This may be a bit forward

12.

Text - Make me laugh or go away! seriously, swipe left if you're boring.. No This is Tinder, not bumble, message first.. as long as it's not hey, how are you Tinder gives me a lot of options, be the most interesting one! Gym Memes Animals Drama Free Slasher Flicks Fun shit •Single for 6 years •Zero patience for morons •No surprise kids or baggage •l won't sleep with you, so don't bother! •I'm heavily tattooed, no I won't show you! I'm actually nice! e

13.

Text - 12:30 I'm going to speak calmly as everything I say is taken the wrong way. Yes I use caps lock maybe a little too much but spending some time in jail has made me realise that I'm not at fault. I'm a genuinely nice girl and the type any man would dream of having. I cook, I clean, I'm independent, I own my own house and car free and clear for goodness sake. I'm a Model so my looks are obviously good enough that I get paid for them. We have been friends for 22 years to be exact and I have w

14.

Line - post •.. 12 Apr · To everyone that hates me fuck yourselfs cuz l'm acc really nice girl Like ל) Comment Share DO8 550

15.

Text - dude l kind of got very pissed at him bro Why what happened i showed him all those letters and he fucking blocked me i literally wrote a thousand letters and he had the audacity to block me But why did you show him those? I told u not tk *to bro it's so heartbreaking that you do so much for someone and they don't even return your love Dude he's..dating Tunderstand you feel hurt but he can't just ditch her for you right? why the fuck not? i've known him 6 years

16.

Text - A guy asked me out today and Itold him "no", but I wanted him to try harder. Why didn't he try again? Ron Rule, CEO @ As Seen On TV Answered Feb 3 A girl asked me what I wanted for lunch and I said “pizza", but I really wanted steak. Why did she bring me pizza?

17.

Text - I just don't trust men who eat breakfast. Female trait Something don't sit right with me if a man watches movies alone I don't want my man to wear glasses ,I feel like that's a lil gay 7ee a guy ordering dessert on a date is a red flag for me. that's a female thing to do fr.

18.

Text - King & Queen • Join 1d • O I'm not jealous I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that's not yours. Territorial is protecting what's already yours.

19.

Blue - AT&T ? 59% l AT&T ? O59% 54 54 Lmao well do u want to share with Hey, are you ME seat 267 in psych? the class? Well I'm texting a really pretty girl so how can't my day be good? Can I ask who this is first? Oh this is HER-I sit 3 rows back from you, bright red hair & black glasses Oh thanks but I don't want to lead u on or anything so just so u know I have a boyfriend But Friprdsaid you were gay... Oh hey HER Yeah this is ME what's up? Yeah tm pansexual Super þored so I decided to hit u u

20.

Finger - when you finger me vs when you finger her S09 19 28 Comments O Like Comment Both of you please see a gynecologist.

21.

Font - I said what I said If we're going on a date and you don't offer to pay for babysitting + a to go box meal for my child, we are not going. 12:08 PM · 12/13/19 · Twitter Web App

22.

Text - Hi how do you know hey, i don't know him but i follow him on insta Yes I realised lol he likes all of youre pictures. Are you talking or ever have? Im his girlfriend and dont like that he's liking all youre pictures and you liking his oh i'm really sorry, do you want me to block him? no don't worry about that i've never messaged him xx Dont believe you but ok please block him. Do you mind not posting photos with clevege on instagram in the future aha as I dont think its fair on girls who

23.

Text - AVOID dating men between the age of 19-27.They either typical mama's boy,stuck on their ex,cheat the most,entertain hoes,party non stop,have no plans & are only concerned about their PS4,mixtape & weed.They don't know wat they want yet & will hurt u in the process, a liability. 700 1:03 AM · 4/26/20 · Twitter for Android

24.

Text - 2d ·O guess good girls finish last tooO or something | 18 5 Comments O Like Comment A Share Us good guys sure do. Like · Reply · 2d it's a curse Like · Reply · 2d Yeah we do. Like · Reply · 2d

25.

Text - I have two sides... the nicest girl you'll ever meet.. and twisted fucking cycle path . 10:45 PM -

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2JA9ens

Post a Comment

0 Comments