27 D&D Memes For When You're Feelin' Nerdy

These days we don't blame people for wanting to get together with friends and spend some time living in a fantasy world. All that dice rolling and character creation seems super appealing. As you can see from these memes, we're starting to get a handle on Dungeons & Dragons. Now we just need some people to join us on a campaign. Any takers?

1.

Canidae - MY CAREFULLY PLANNED PLOT CHALLENGING ENCOUNTERS AND FULL FLESHEDOUT CHARACTERS MY PLAYERS SOMERANDOM NPCIMADE TO RUN THE TAVERN

2.

Text - thatonechick42 originalcreeper Source: parcelhare parcelhare witchyguy: dunwall parcelhare: parcelhare I just gave a goblin an accidental handjob in D&D I'm So For anyone curious, I tried to rip his dick off and then botched my roll. Now our caravan won't stop calling me the Hand of Mercy Well. Did he at least stop trying to kill you? He started crying. We had blinded him and attacked him and I was fondling his junk. It was overall an upsetting experience for the poor guy. 18,255 notes

3.

Text - PC: "Let's sell our loot before we go on." "You're in a swamp! You left DM: town days ago." PC: "Please?" DM: "Fine. You find a shop."

4.

Cartoon - Lea @delsinsfire 1h DM: The cave is very dar- 4/5 party member, screeching simultaneously: I HAVE DARK VISION! That One Human Of The Party: GUESS BUND

5.

Text - airyairyquitecontrary: |mituna: |honestly monty python and the holy grail is |just a dnd session w/ really uncooperative players and a dm who worked really hard on a | campaign but gave up halfway through FINE the POLICE arrive and ARREST EVERYBODY go home.

6.

Text - yourplayersaidwhat It's a spider. A big fucking spider. Size category: fuck. Our DM describing the approximate size of a spider Since you've been gone #shit my players say #rpg #submission #nope nope nope

7.

Animated cartoon - WHEN A PLAYER PICKS UP THE DMG "THISISN'T ABOUTDRAGONS AT ALL! THIS IS MATH! Dierx

8.

Text - My party: No one has to get hurt, we'll just sneak past the guards. My party 5 minutes later:

9.

People - Things to say that will, always start a fight. Roll for initiative

10.

Text - Someone Raising a family is hard Necromancer: Not if they're buried close enough to each other Someone: What? Necromancer What?

11.

Sky - FORGET ELF ON A SHELF IGIVE YOU BEHOLDER ONA BOULDER TAKING 20

12.

Adaptation - there are two types of players Maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way No,I want my fucking gold.

13.

Muscle - WHEN YOUR BARD GETS ACRITICALHIT

14.

Face - When you roll a nat 20 to seduce the door Your friend You The new guy The dm

15.

Text - Corvin @LuuzOr Most dnd parties: -Hot Elf -I Wear 871bs of Armor -Spellcaster Smartass -The Edgy One -The Only Actually Nice/Good One -Bipedal Creature (The Furry) 11/29/18, 6:50 PM

16.

Snapshot - when u ignore the main quest for a sidequest

17.

Text - Kate Holden @darthmongoose How D&D is presented on tv: a band of stoic heroes fight dragons and rescue maidens fair. Actual D&D: dysfunctional adopted family of bisexual disaster kleptomaniacs set everything on fire while drunk and flirt with anything vaguely humanoid. 8/9/18, 5:46 PM

18.

Text - Megan R. Miller @Pyrosynthesis What People Expect D&D to Be: -full cosplay, candles lit on table, deep hoods and ruddy mysterious ambiance- What D&D Actually Is: -four people in pajamas screaming at a piece of plastic for coming up on the wrong number-

19.

Text - _amJeremy @dr5bludgeoning Dm: you see a warehouse in the distance Player: is that like a werewolf, but instead of a wolf they turn into a house Dm: *frantically writing down stats* it is now. #dnd 7/17/18, 2:46 PM 2,087 Retweets 5,400 Likes

20.

Text - How do I Tweeter? @vexingthoughts Follow Player: I'm the best dice roller. Nobody rolls higher than me. My stats are all 20s. DM: Can I see your character sheet? Player: No#GOPD D 6:01 PM-17 Mar 2017 469 848

21.

Text - ectoplasm-bodyshots omg there's a dog in my yard this is the best day ever hello fuzzy baby friend ectoplasm-bodyshots NOT A DOG NOT A DOG BEAR ABORT ABORT ABORT wexdarn Rolling a 1 on a perception check Source: ectoplasm-bodyshots 297,991 notes ifunny.co

22.

Cartoon - Anormally hard Me, adding mote healing potions to the loot to makeup for them nothaving ahealer encounter My unbalanced party ARade with mematic

23.

Cartoon - When that awesome magic item you found starts talking @Conjugated Preterite EMERGENCY EXIT (chuckles) I'm in danger.

24.

Text - Liam O'Brien replied Marisha Ray@Marisha_Ray 1d "Why are D&D character backgrounds always so tragic?" Because content happy people don't feel the need to go out and HUNT DRAGONS t 7,136 713 38.8K Liam O'Brien @VoiceOfOBrien 1d Hey Jerry, wanna leave your new bride and successful winery for 6 months and rid the land of vampires with me?" "F$&k off." t535 95 7,792

25.

Human - my friends asking for my suggestions Nomurder I have aidea! Oincorrectgotquotes I no longer have an idea

26.

Text - Him: aww babe look at you, getting romantic with all of these candles Me: First of all I'm about to sacrifice you @Ritualinajar

27.

Cartoon - When you critical fail on your stealth check NOW ALL OF CHINA KNOW'S YOU'RE HERE

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2XgDtTz

Post a Comment

0 Comments