28 Cringeworthy Images & Eye-roll Inducing Internet Moments

It's hard to define what exactly makes something cringe. It's really a vibe. It's the embarrassing images and comments people post on the internet without irony that inspire others to log off. It's something that makes you feel ashamed just for having witnessed its awkwardness. So why do we subject ourselves to this pain? Well, because it's funny. If you're in a masochistic mood, we've got a whole bunch of cringe content for you to wince through. To be fair, a few of these specimens from r/cringepics and r/cringetopia are cringe in a self-aware way, which is actually kinda based

1.

Eyelash - KISS Qマ 682 likes collected all the legs from the roaches that live in my house and finally created my masterpieces y these are jumbo flying roach legs & are now for sale!!! they're itchy but cute !

2.

Text - 12:34 12:34 12 IMessage Today 12:24 PM Plus it's only killing old people. Stop over reacting Hi Sarah. Unfortunately with everything going on with COVID-19 i have decided to temporarily close my doors and self isolate to keep myself and my husband safe and healthy. You currently have an appointment set for next Thursday at 11am, and we will have to reschedule that. I am currently moving appointments to the beginning of April. Are there any days that work for you? Again l'm so sorry if the

3.

Text - 47 minutes ago • The female orgasm is a MYTH. Women are not capable of producing sperm and therefore DO NOT need to cum! Why would I, a MAN, waste MY time trying to trigger an orgasm reflex in a woman when it is NOT POSSIBLE?! Ladies, stop telling us your lies! Our semen has reproductive capabilities whereas your "ejaculation" is just URINE. You're PEEING on us and think this is funny???

4.

Text - ... Oct 5, 2018 · O I Love My Mom A lot Repost if u love your mom Skip if u wish she was dead Like ל) Comment A Share and 47.4K others

5.

Poster - AS INEANESPREADINGRI YOU SEE NON MASK WEARERS AS DISEASE SPREADING DEFIANT, IMBECILES... WERETAB WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THE LAST REMNANTS OF YOUR FREEDOM YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ABOUT TO LOSE. 0UWEHE AB0UT TO LUSE

6.

Arm - Text my girl again..

7.

T-shirt - KEEP MERICA TRUMPKIN PIE MAKE THANKSGIVING GREAT AGAIN!

8.

Selfie - 000 AT&T 4:14 PM 96% Tweet Best shirt I ever received in the mail (Kurt cobain suicide letter) Reply to Destiny Flores Timelines Notifications Messages Me

9.

Cartoon - 12:11 THE BEST AMONG US ANIMATIONS ON YOUTUBE ...

10.

Text - 11:35 PM Hey pretty lady! I don't know if you're aware or not, but my mother passed away this weekend She has been wanting me to hit a promotion with Younique for awhile now, and it would mean alot to me to grant this wish for her! Would you take a look at my website and consider making a purchase? Anything helps! Our BEST deal is the kit (comes with a beautiful purple purse) that is $99 but holds $450 in products!

11.

Text - Elon Musk @elonmusk Tesla should make catgirl robots? Absolutely 82% Of Course O 18% 748,553 votes 11 hours 37 minutes left 8:11 PM 10/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone 11.4K Retweets 5,973 Quote Tweets 74.6K Likes Belle Delphine @bunnydelphine · 12h ... Replying to @elonmusk Finally, the time has come for me to get a new job O 146 27 188 11.6K

12.

Text - r/waifuism + Join • 19h Help, I have been seeing other girls as cuter than my waifu, what should I do? Question posting on alt. 會6 3 1 Share Award

13.

Text - U is my bb U is my bb Real talk.. U is my bb Is u my bb Awww baby I love u so much SO Do u Yes U love me Why am Lerv

14.

Cartoon - Read the caption below !! 27 likes *ff @uncensoredcartoonhub is SENDING FREAKY CARTOON CONTENT 13 to everyone who just follows the stepz IN there BIO 18 !!

15.

T-shirt - 25 ONE DAY IM GONNA JUST SAY FUCK IT ALL AND LET MY DEMONS OUT TO PLAY

16.

Text - 64 i once dated a guy for a month then after breaking up with him he changed his steam bio to this แปลทวีต At least 2D girls don't break your heart.

17.

Cartoon - BABE PLEASE Begone from my sight, witch. I have more important HAVE SEX WITH ME I'M SO HORNY matters to attend to. NEW POSTS ♥

18.

Nose - Weed adaed Tolaze itl Phục-An 47 minutes ago Like A2 man did u photoshop ur eyes Dominik No photoshop, only quality weed my friend 42 minutes ago Like 41

19.

Product - 000 OAT Photo via @nytimes The New York Times @nytimes 2 hours ago Quiz: Can You Tell a 'Trump' Fridge From a 'Biden' Fridge? What the contents of our refrigerators say about our politics – and our assumptions. -

20.

Text - When the nice guy loses his patience "the Devil shivers" ideaspot

21.

Baggage - LG

22.

Face - I lost. What?? follower.? a A follower. No..! „lost me!

23.

Land vehicle - JESUS LOVES THE BAD GUYS LOFARIS WOKER

24.

Cartoon - r/RedditAvatar • i.redd.it Say her name: Breonna Taylor www

25.

Face - BRUHA 6 likes My daughter just sent this image to the "Family Group Chat"! She shortly deleted it but it saved to my device automatically!! What does it mean! It seems to be an apple, but I'm worried it has Anti-Christian undertones!! Are any other parents finding strange images on their children's phones?? Please help!!

26.

Face - 16 mins - We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not Forget. Expect Us. DESTIN Like Comment Share But you're not anonymous because you are identifying yourself, dummy 6 mins - Like it's the name of a hacktivist group 2 mins Like I know who anonymous is. And the whole point is to remain anonymous. They don't go telling everyone who they are. That's how they avoid getting caught. Just now Like

27.

Nose - STOP WEED SMOKING! y Follow @ConcernedMom420 Where are his parents? Where did he find this marijuana. It's SCARY how easily accessible it is to children. pic.twitter.com/MjgAtAxN Reply 7 Retweet Favorite O Storify 5,846 2,239 RETWEETS FAVORITES 10:22 AM - 17 Dec 12 · Embed this Tweet Flag media

28.

Text - r/waifuism - Posted by u/yeetbomer21 Hana Uzaki 1 month ago Waking up next to her is a blessing

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2NIwT6N

Post a Comment

0 Comments