29 Therapy Memes Because Mental Health Is Crucial

Aren't you glad that we live in an age where going to therapy isn't something to be ashamed of anymore? In fact, we'll go out on a limb and say that most people could get some sort of benefit from seeing a therapist, even if you feel you're "normal." What the hell does "normal" mean, anyway?

1.

Text - jussy @pettingpuppies How is my therapist going to look me in the eye and tell me my commitment issues stem from trauma and not my zodiac sign

2.

Facial hair - my therapist So, let's chat. I'm gonna get a little more comfortable. @manicpixiememequeen me Okay, I'm gonna be slightly uncomfortable. Ichyckles)

3.

Hair - me: i'm fine my therapist:

4.

Cartoon - when I stop talking and realize my therapist hasn't said anything in a while You sly dog, you had me monologing heyouwitheface-too OH MY FUCKING GOD I've been bamboozled

5.

Text - Mike Primavera @primawesome I treat going to a therapist like going to a mechanic. "So, It's been making some odd sounds and I'm sure it's on the verge of a breakdown." 620 2:58 PM - Feb 18, 2013 <> 162 people are talking about this

6.

Musical instrument - me to me: damn no offense but u need to see a fucking therapist

7.

Eyewear - Me telling my therapist who I haven't seen in like 6 months that everything is chill @heckoffsupreme

8.

Text - sara mchenry @yellowcardigan My therapist: <laughs at a joke I said> Me (to myself): This is great. I'm going to get a good grade in therapy, something that is both normal to want and possible to achieve,

9.

Forehead - me: *talks about my current love, work and financial status* my therapist: made with TEXTONPHOTO

10.

Organism - Them: What do you do when you are sad? Me: I post memes Them: But you always post memes Me:

11.

Hair - My therapist listening to me ramble for an hour about problems I could easily solve with a small ounce of effort

12.

Photo caption - When your therapist asks why you seem so calm and collected this week. I HAVE GIVEN RushSyndrome UP

13.

Shoulder - me: soo0o i texted him again my therapist:

14.

Text - juicy spoopy water @s_weezay My therapist: I feel like you're making a lot of progress! Me, thinking about all the secrets I keep from her because I don't want her to judge me: yes. 10/1/18, 5:54 PM

15.

Line - วิวา @pxwertrip_ Trying to be honest with my therapist but not so honest that I get involuntarily hospitalized

16.

Text - ex-homosexual @SimmySithole Therapist: “And what do we say when we feel like this?" Me: “Mood" Therapist: “no"

17.

Motor vehicle - Therapist: How do you feel today? Me: I KNOW EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON BUT WHAT THE FUCK FedEx

18.

Text - none but the nemesis, @HyFiology trying to apply what your therapist says 8/14/18, 12:41 PM 65.2K Retweets 213K Likes

19.

Text - Abby @yungmasala_ therapist: you have PTSD me: hell yeah Ihave PTSD: Proficient Talent for Sucking DICK Imao therapist: maybe we can talk about your use of humor as an unhealthy coping mechanism for the trauma you've experienced me: Sheryl, I don't think you understand how clever that joke was 8/27/18, 12:43 from Manhattan, NY 24.5K Retweets 121K Likes

20.

Text - Me walking into my therapist's office 111 I came here tỏ be uncomfortable... and to fight. @thesoberbitch

21.

Text - eye sis @nosleepenergy therapist: are you depressed me: 166 3:36 PM - Oct 15, 2018

22.

Text - How was therapy Tell me everything Lol It's been going well I'm finna be stable soon so I may cut you off for good finally Lmao Delivered Message

23.

Photo caption - oh my gah he on x games mode @jesuspinkman My therapist: so tell me why you came in today Me: "KNOPE 2012 SAD. I...

24.

Text - Therapist: Can you think of anyone who is a negative influence in your life who is causing you to feel this way? Me: -Well, of course I know him. He's me. Z/9/18, 4:39 PM

25.

Text - TechnicallyRon @TechnicallyRon Therapist: "And what do we say when we feel like this?" Me: "Less depressy more progressy" Therapist: "No"

26.

Text - Therapist: and how does that make you feel? "I am not very good at describing my emotions, maybe you could just hold up a bunch of meme pictures until see one that I would normally comment the word "mood" on?" eriotgirl rebirth

27.

Text - Thatguy Chris D @thatguyCD Me showing my therapist my inner demons for the first time. 1:02 PM Feb 6, 2019 Twitter for iPhone

28.

Text - Dinnerbone @minecraftlbs therapist: and what do we say when we feel like this me: you know what actually its no big deal haha im okay dw im sorry for bothering you i feel better now uwu therapist: no O 11:06 AM - Jul 15, 2019

29.

Text - Shit tweets for shit people @dai_dreemurr my therapist: "So how have things been since our last session?" me: te All is not well in waffievinne.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/36flVMA

Post a Comment

0 Comments