36 Punny Memes Full Of Innuendo

It's hard to come up with a good opener for a meme list about puns. We tried to think of a joke about social distancing, but this is as close as we could get (no need to applaud, we'll be here all night). Anywayyy, if you're like us and you love a clever play on words or the perfect stupid dad joke, you might enjoy this batch of punny memes. Lucky for us, there are plenty of meme accounts dedicated to the art of punnery and corny wordplay. When it comes to innuendo-filled humor, memelords like @PunHubOnline do their duty and never shit the bed doing it (sorry...we'll stop now).

1.

Stethoscope - How often do people die during the procedure? @PunHubOnline Just once. Pun hub

2.

Fictional character - R Batman, the Batmobile won't start Check the battery What's a Tery?

3.

Face - "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" Mosquitoes: IG: PUN_BIBLE STLEMANIA W

4.

Face - Text - I would like to buy some weed *whispers* An ounce? @PunHubOnline Sure... LADIES AND GENTELMAN, I WISH TO PURCHASE SOME WEED

5.

Facial expression - Hi, I need a wake up callI! You're an alcoholic and your whole life is falling apart. @PunHubOnline Thanks. Pun hub

6.

Cartoon - Are u two girls from England; Wales.. Are u two whales from England?

7.

Job - I've finished drawing up the will Let's take a look @PunHubOnline

8.

Land vehicle - EARTH is FIAT Always has been FIAT Wait, it's all FIAT? FIAT)

9.

Facial expression - I have a pet tree It's like a pet dog, but the bark is quieter Really? IG: PUN_BIBLE

10.

Facial expression - I'm always frank with my sexual partners I don't want them knowing my real name Why IG: PUN_BIBLE

11.

Facial expression - Did you know Cardi B has a sister who's an athletic trainer? No what's her name? Cardi O

12.

Face - Thanks, mailman. @PunHubOnline You're welcome female woman. Pum hub

13.

Text - - Are you free tonight? - No. I'm expensive! Are you single? No, I'm album

14.

Adaptation - We need air support! @ PunHubOnline YOU'RE DOING GREAT. Puh hub

15.

Text - "If you dont have a need for one dont get it. Tattoos are for something important." -mom Gonna get a tattoo today what should I get If you dont have a need for one dont get it. Tattoos are for something important.

16.

Product - Hi I'm Jason and this is momoa

17.

Human - Hey bro, where can I get a protein shake around here?? Dude, there's no whey in hell.

18.

Product - D Dad Just at work... tripping on acid. CORROSIVE SUBSTANCES

19.

Job - Is it a crime to throw sodium chloride in Yes that's assault. your enemy's eyes? @PunHubOnline I know it's a salt but is it a crime? you're going to jail with him Pun hub

20.

Text - Whale you be my valentine? Dolphinately Delivered

21.

Face - Doctor, here is the list of donor hearts, livers and kidneys, Wow, it is very... in alphabetical order. @PunHubOnline Organ-ized. Pun hub

22.

Text - A woman who is 3 months pregnant falls into a deep coma. 6 months later, she awakes and asks the doctor about her baby. Doctor: You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine. Luckily, your brother named them for you. Woman: Oh no, not my brother! He's an idiot! What did he name the girl? Doctor: Denise. Woman: Well it isn't so bad, and what did he call the boy? Doctor: Denephew.

23.

Hat - BLOCK I ordered a giant duck at a fancy restaurant last night BLOCK The bill was huge Coral IG: PUN BIBLE C. The bill was huge

24.

Hat - BLOCK Dad I'm constipated Hi constipated, l'm dad BLOCK I literally can't poop yeah, no shit IG: PUN BIBLE No shit Coral!

25.

Tree - Wait! I'm a talking tree! @PunHubOntine And you will dialogue

26.

Nose - what rhymes with orange no it doesn't Listen here, you little shit

27.

Face - Me: Hey guys do you wanna hang out after school? Kid named out: Kid named school: Kid named guys doa you wanna hang out after school: Kid named guys: You son of a bitch, Im in! Hey.

28.

Face - Cheer up man, it could be worse, you could be stuck underground in a hole full of water. @PunHubOnline I know you mean well. Pun hub

29.

Text - I'm CRYING. You made me CRY Baby No, now is not the time for pet names. No, I'm calling you a baby I'm insulting you Read 1:16 PM YOU WILL DIE IN 0:05

30.

Face - Face - SADANDUSELESS.COM Hey bro? Yeah bro? Can you hand me that pamphlet? Brochure.

31.

Nose - This is your spine. @PunHubOnline Wtf put it back Pun hub

32.

Skin - Please put ketchup on the shopping list. OK. No problem. Hmmm, I can't read a damn word of this. SADANDUSELESS.COM

33.

Face - Text - UK - We call it Autumn, from the French word "autompne" and later, the Latin "autumnus" USA - WE CALL IT FALL BECAUSE LEAF FALL DOWN

34.

Face - Photo caption - Forgive pastor, padre, priest... me father, vicar, SADANDUSELESS.COM For I have synonymed.

35.

Face - Sky - Wow, it's a perfect moon for a werewolf to come out @PunHubOnline I'm gay Pun hub

36.

Face - Job - I'd like to return this vacuum cleaner Is it broken? @PunHubOnline No, it sucks. Pun hub

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3agkKxF

Post a Comment

0 Comments