37 Funny Memes & Clever Internet Morsels

Greetings, internet traveler. It's time to wake up and smell the memes because we've got a hearty serving of entertaining content that could brighten even the most jaded spirit. Take a break and enjoy a well-deserved chuckle or two. 

1.

Text - fightgeek @fightgeek 5000yrs ago one of your ancestors dug up a shiny rock and now you owe verizon $1247.00 10:32 PM · 2020-11-14 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Shoulder - "It allows your halfling to operate a crossbow from an elevated position while still leaving your hands free for melee."

3.

Organism - I've been laughing at this for a full hour

4.

Dog breed - Vote For Todd 2020 He Likes Cheese I've seen enough take my vote.

5.

Text - EASE OFF THE ASS LemmeSeeThatBooty: never

6.

Text - Melissafent on the Hillifent ... @awkwardenabled Panicking implies the existence of Panicqueen 7:00 PM · 2020-11-09 · Twitter for iPhone 157 Retweets 11 Quote Tweets 449 Likes

7.

Hairstyle - Me: I promise I won't start talking about Middle earth tonight. 3 Drinks later me: Do you know how the Orcs first came into being?

8.

Human - WHEN I WAS A KID I THOUGHT THAT QUICKSAND WAS GOING TO BE A MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM THAN IT IS

9.

Soldier - mememaker org VisuaiphofOS.com Row row row your boat Sneak up in the stream, Lock n' Load In tactic mode United States Marines. Shut the F k Up Carl

10.

Wood - Before Snapchat and Instagram was around, this is where you showed off your shoes/outfit. Never forget where you came from ASTO

11.

funny meme - Text - Kyle Y @KylePlantEmoji Deer: I sense.. A hunter. His scent, he tried to mask it.... But I know Man when I smell it. Ah! I hear him shift in his seat. I make my exit. Farewell, marksman Also deer: just gonna cross this highway real quick and hoopity doopity a car has made my insides outsides >

12.

Motor vehicle - HOW AM I DRIVING? HOW DOES AN ENGINE EVEN WORK? HOW CAN A LOVING GOD CAUSE SUCH AGONY

13.

Organism - When u have nothing in common with your coworkers but pretend so u can have a nice lunch @BeautyAndMockery

14.

Fluid - todaysbird here's a picture of a baby cedar waxwing begging for food from a robin. neither of these species are nest parasites, so it's not possible the cedar waxwing was 'adopted'. this is essentially the bird version of tapping a random person on the shoulder at the grocery store and going "MOM" Mclebaunders bunjywunjy I love that the robin's body language is basically WHAT THE FUCK WHOSE KID IS THIS tinysaurus-rex Robin is bathing which make's it even funnier. More like the equivalent

15.

Text - Kuzcolia Valentine @roselia_val So glad I was weird af in high school cuz now ain't no one hittin me up to join their pyramid scheme 11:14 AM · 11/14/20 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Human - People loving charismatic megafauna like dolphins and whales Zooplankton Zooplankton doing everything Zooplankton literally being the foundation of life in the ocean

17.

Mode of transport - I didn't really need a sign, but okay. @alienwithnojob LIQUOR

18.

Text - Fred @FredBoredom Scorpion is a pretty good name for a king, you have to admit. I wouldn't mess with him. 1:29 PM · 11/15/20 · Twitter for iPhone

19.

Organism - Cenozoic mammals: "It's so nice that we don't have to worry about megafauna dinosaurs anymore" Somewhere in South America ngflip.com

20.

Cheek - Noooo! You cannot marry your first cousin, it will lead to homozygosity, which can increase the chances of your offspring being affected by deleterious or recessive traits haha long jaw go brrrr

21.

Text - Memes With An Overall Lack Of Context 4 h. "No Nut November except for sex" is the male equivalent to that vegan girl who eats chicken nuggets when she's drunk. Stay committed 235 19 comments 41 shares O Like Comment Share

22.

Yellow - when he asks you what your best qualities are PLUMP & UNFILTERED AD 000 LIS WEIRD

23.

Organism - YourChildhood Ruined.com 312-22 DAD IS HIGH AS FUCK noREDigitalMeidlo

24.

Head - O andhikamuksin 19

25.

Tire - DID THE ALIGNMENT MYSELF

26.

Text - STOP STEALING MY MEMES, YOU BUNCH OF FREELOADERS TSTOLE THEM FIRST FAIR AND SQUARE Imgflip.com

27.

Text - dama-dziewanna she femaled femininely across the room, her breasts breasting breastily. her jeans were tighter than my asshole gar-dev-oir Which ed sheeran song is this

28.

Human body - Diogenes Plato Aristotle Pythagoras Socrates

29.

Lip - When you skip all the dialogue for the quest Right. Where are we going?

30.

Cheek - when you are home and finally can take off your neurotypical mask required to fit in with societal standards Yellowod t

31.

Face - Rose I can explain You're getting three panels Two? I'm only getting onel And t only get two?

32.

Carnivore - Date someone who Soisticatz says things like: - You're amazing - I'm so lucky to have you in my life - I'm proud of you Idon't know where this extra cat came from, but we need her and she needs more friends

33.

Cap - Pugtrick Mahomes and Candy Reid. 15 CHIEFS CHIEFS

34.

Outdoor furniture - SOWDER You're not my buddy, guy CHANGE MY MIND

35.

Ear - Spanish missionaries trying to convert the Incan populace to Christianity: SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN. SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN!

36.

Hair - POV: YOU CALLED DINOSAURS STUPID

37.

People - My boobs after I take off my bra at the end of a long day

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3bgBPK3

Post a Comment

0 Comments