40 Memes With The Healing Power Of Humor

"Give me your tired, your humor-deprived, your huddled meme-hungry masses yearning to laugh free, the wretched refuse of your teeming political hellscape. Send these, the disenchanted and quarantined, I lift my lamp beside the golden door." If these words sound familiar, that's because we've edited Emma Lazarus' famous 1883 sonnet to reflect the way the world is feeling right now. We might not be as noble as the Statue of Liberty (upon which the poem is emblazoned) but we're definitely here to welcome anyone who needs memes with open arms. 

1.

Outerwear - Did a double take when I realized those were pizza rolls in his pocket

2.

Lens - Guy on the survival show *about to die from starvation* The camera man:

3.

Organism - "Life Is A Ride!"" The ride:

4.

Head - Parents: *works harder for kids to have an easier life* Kids: *lives an easier life* Parents:

5.

Finger - PRIVATE PARKING UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES WILL BE WORKED OVER WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER, FLIPPED OVER BY AN ANGRY MOB, SET ON FIRE, AND SPRAY PAINTED WITH RUDE SLOGANS IMMEDIATELY AFTER BEING USED ASA GETAWAY CAR IN AN INCREDIBLY DARING DAYLIGHT ROBBERY WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

6.

Property - Guess his nickname

7.

Brown - 8 I showed you my sword answer me

8.

Vision care - When I catch a girl staring at me in my Grey Sweat pants. "Eyes up here buddy"

9.

Ear - South Park creators watching the news right now:

10.

Formal wear - THE WORD OF THE DAY IS "SUFFERING"

11.

Product - me and my homies the first night quarantine is over MARS

12.

Product - When you and your friend are a little different but you make it work

13.

Tire - Can anyone explain this?

14.

Shirt - How did you find your steak, sir? IG: @PUN TORTURE I just looked next to the potatoes and there it was!

15.

Ingredient - 38 SERVINGS RACIONES Netles Chesquik Cheese Milk ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR SABOR DE QUESO ARTIFCIA 25% MORE CHEESE than the leading brand PER 2 TBSP 60 0mg CALORIES SAT FAT SODIUM | SUGARS 0% DV 0, 15, VITAMIN CALCIUM C 0% DV 10% DV 10% DV

16.

Comfort - This really messed with my head for a few minutes before I realised

17.

Organism - French geese be like Le Honque

18.

Vertebrate - Julia has two passions in life: cannabis and horses

19.

Human leg - Wet dreams are just handjobs from God A normal conversation

20.

Soldier - No one knows what it's like.. To be the @ThisFuknGuy Saad Maan tagesschau Sprecher Irakische Armee

21.

Yellow - pressing play on netflix with a full plate of food Finally, inner peace.

22.

Product - SUUPER GLUE 12:21 Will Super Glue Stick To A Non-Stick Pan? The King of Random 694K views 2 days ago CIT V I don't need sleep. I need answers.

23.

Nose - When you see what's happening to the people who tossed your tea in the ocean in 1773. [laughs in british]

24.

Arm - BOOK WITH THE MOVIE VERSION COVER CEO ME BOOK WITH THE MOVIE VERSION COVER BOOK PUBLISHER ME BOOK PUBLISHER

25.

Art - Every triangle is a love triangle when you love triangles. -Pythagoras 576

26.

Sleeve - NORD RINGS SHIREPOSTING The hardware store employee My dad, chatting about the specs of some fucking nails for 20 mins 10yo me, trying to not seem bored

27.

Elbow - LINE LAUGH LOVE

28.

Green - My mom: You need to start liking manly things Me:*starts liking men* My mom:

29.

Text - MehGyver @TheAndrewNadeau me: you can't fly lol penguin: you can't get someone to mate with you for life Imao me: penguin: dude don-don't cry at the

30.

Finger - Me rereading my own post every time someone likes it:

31.

Text - charlie @chunkbardey putting soup in a square tupperware.. it's just not right. it should be a circle one which is the ... ... shape of soup 1:30 PM · 06 Jan 21 · Twitter for iPhone

32.

Display device - Brutus: We killed Caesar for the good of The Republic. Populace of Rome: Cool motive, still murder.

33.

Text - i automatically assume everyone finds me unattractive until they tell me otherwise and then i assume that they are lying to make fun of me

34.

Bottle - SCIENCE 1st step: fuck around 2nd step: find out

35.

Organism - Man Bear Pig You

36.

Skin - When he won't let you put your ice cold feet under his nice warm body and now you're wondering if marriage is even worth it

37.

Jaw - Elected High School Officials Students First time? - Huh?

38.

Eyewear - TODAY, I BECAME THE ONE THINGU HATE MOST: A MINORITY O0 41K 2.6K Comments • 10K Shares Like Comment Share If his heart was any blacker, he wouldn't let it vote

39.

Motor vehicle - When you finally get to Greenland and it's just a bunch of fucking ice Those bastards lied to me

40.

Text - yeahm @yxmmers got my $600 stimulus check today, tried to use it to feed my 24 month old & she said "no mommy, use that money to invest in stocks & flip it. there's rice in the fridge." so proud of her

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/39g2Iv0

Post a Comment

0 Comments