45 Hilarious Memes Full Of Dankness

We're back with another dank offering of top tier memes to fulfill your distraction needs. Whether you've had a long day working from home or watching your stonks, breaks are an important part of staying sane in this crazy world. Give your brain a fun treat with these hilarious memes.

1.

Property - fucking hate when my dog jumps the fence

2.

Dog - pray for my dog yall... nothing wrong with her she just ugly as hell made with mematic

3.

Home appliance - My microwave keeps asking for sacrifices Child AUTO COOK POPCORN Dervong/ Weight 2. 6. Tom Cuek Aene

4.

Mouth - How To Close a Door 1.5M views 1.5 million people Interesting

5.

Product - The economy is in a shambles but you gotta admit, one dollar for a 10-lb bag of mice is a good deal. salads Amore ICE 10 LB BAG $1.00 MCFLURRY

6.

Product - Walmart seriously asking customers all to wear masks?! They can't even get em to wear pants!

7.

Food - Me Important moments of life

8.

Font - Are you full bred American? Yeah my dads a bald eagle and my mom is a Big Mac MURICA

9.

Head - They both: -banged a princess -have an animal-like sidekick -are grumpy and sarcastic -only wanted to go about their business but ended up becoming heroes

10.

Shirt - "A vodka please" "Umm.This is McDonald's..." "Okay a McVodka then" OWTFyouMEMEO @wtfyoumeme1

11.

Muscle - Wake up, the sun has risen! And what do you want me to do? Photosynthesis?

12.

Hand - Single mom of 2 huh? 10 hr. ago Yes. :) but it only makes me stronger. Ashley 10 hr. ago Wanna make it single mother of 3? Imagine the gainz Ashley:

13.

Sleeve - Person: *Sits next to me Me waiting a few extra minutes before leaving so I don't hurt the persons feelings:

14.

Product - Rools itler moin Eamp I ) 0:10/025 a O O O 0 French boy gets 'Mein Kampf instead of 'Minecraft' for Christmas - Grandfather gets him Mein Kampf

15.

Food - Demes+

16.

Sleeve - The demons under my bed watching me put the same clothes back on after taking a shower made with mematic So uncivilised

17.

Facial expression - Game: Stealth is optional for this mission. Me: Kaboom?

18.

White - i O LADBIBLE • 3 MIN READ Pigeon Shows Incredible Strength By Clinging Onto Plane Engine For 177mph Takeoff made with mematic

19.

Extinction - "Oh, that's just what he does when he's happy!" My friend: Come in, bruh. Don't worry, he doesn't bite. Me, 5 minutes later:

20.

Hand - PARKANNBRSE, MU EL B-AUE K R- aURnin REANKAY WAUUN AIAEY x4iye a PATOCANI 28. ROMAERSIR RARANDABFRRAARAnsen PARKARRna cuseR aL - SOM AEDARS, ruenece-CRAUNAT 4e TR AROPARRSR. RN PANNE T P - e - RAIA as PEAKANM 100 T

21.

Organism - SELFDEVELOPSHOP.COM A Rat Broke Into an ATM, Ate $18,000 worth of cash, and Died. A rat broke into an ATM and ate $18,000 worth of cash. Yes! This rat did a fine job of ma... It's not about money. It's about sending a messoge.

22.

Table - "Are you just going to smoke weed all day?" "No. I'm going to play playstation too."

23.

Organism - Lucy Diavolo @SatansJacuzzi every time i say "i don't know" and my therapist says "i think you do know" 11:10 AM 8/1/20 · Twitter for iPhone

24.

Dog - *5 mins after getting kidnapped* "So what made you choose me ?"

25.

Organism - The cheese I spilled in the bottom of my oven watching me bake more stuff instead of cleaning it out

26.

Plant - The beef is real out here ENY 1972 PopeYeS CHICKEN& BISCUITS Chick filh 4102 DRIVE THRU FYI. PEOPLE NEED TO EAT ON SUNDAYS FYI WE DON'T RUN OUT OF CHICKEN SANDWICHES closed sunday

27.

Forehead - "Stand up to her. It's YOUR hoodie. She has no right to take it!"

28.

Photograph - When you walk in on your friend doing something weird

29.

Nose - You is kind. You is smart. You is important. you

30.

Jeans - person: u should try to make more friends me:

31.

Purple - Me: Long day tomorrow, I need to make sure l'm in bed at a reasonable time. Me at 3:30AM:

32.

Clothing - STOY Toy Sofy

33.

Photograph - Me all ready for another exciting day in the living room

34.

Organism - Jessie Jolles @Jessiejolles No matter how bad things get I remind myself I could be trapped in a pyramid scheme convinced I'm a business owner. 8:25 AM · 12/23/19 · Twitter for iPhone 461 Retweets 1,262 Likes

35.

Light - When i say "i'm trash" this is what i mean tbh

36.

Facial expression - *sits 27 hours for an oil painting* Omg god delete that. Im serious bartholomew. Do not hang that in the great hall

37.

Dog - everything is terrible so i googled "dogs being interviewed" and it helped FO NEW BOUNCE Dog 3OC NEWS 89.3

38.

Plant - VD Are you okay'? 52 NO, NEXT QUESTION

39.

Facial expression - my only 3 quarantine moods i want to dead i want kiss want to eat this TEOSH baked bread,

40.

Beard - When someone accuses you of enjoying drama & you act innocent even tho you low-key live for it Who me? I don't think so

41.

Plant - my therapist: you have to set boundaries me: ok

42.

Water - When ur done with everybody's sh·t

43.

Nose - when the vaccine hits

44.

Hair - Me a day before therapy vs me when my therapist asks what I want to talk about I don't know

45.

Bonfire - Ме enough caffeine to kill a horse Мy anxiety

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3t9BPCe

Post a Comment

0 Comments