45 Memes To Scroll Through Instead Of Working

TGIF, y'all. While Friday is one of the most eagerly anticipated days of the week, it's often one of the most difficult to get through. Every hour feels like a thousand years, the sweet release of freedom so far out of reach. Concentration often feels impossible, and we end up screwing around and getting very little done. So why pretend? We think it's better to treat yourself to some fun instead of resisting. These memes might help you in that department. 

1.

Forehead - Me when I hear 2 Red Hot Chili Peppers songs in a row THEOFFCEDAILY SHUT UP ABOUT California SHUT UP ABOUT California.

2.

Forehead - If you can't handle me when l'm broke, you don't deserve me when I have 60 bucks

3.

Hair - Witness protection program in Russia.

4.

Joint - @SamonWithouIThel Me answering my phone "WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU REGARDING YOUR CAR'S EXTENDED WARRANTY"

5.

Smile - My keys, phone and wallet when I'm running super late Lets Split Up Gang!

6.

Vehicle - yeah sorry haha just kick those over AM -FOLDER- SCAN RETURN

7.

Facial expression - SAVE BUSIESS CARDS OF PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE IF YOU EVER HIT A PARKED CAR, WRITE "SORRY! ON THE BACK AND LEAVE IT ON THE WINDSHIELD

8.

Couch

9.

Outerwear - Random internet ad: Hot girls in your area want your cock. Мe:

10.

Glasses - Dr Grayfang @DrGrayfang Shoutout to Bill Clinton just fuckin falling asleep during the inauguration

11.

Forehead - Biden: *has been president less than 24 hrs* Me: Samon.without.the.L I said where's my $1400!

12.

Glasses - Release it Bernie Shrek 5 @SamonWithoutThel

13.

Shoe - BANG! BANC

14.

Clothing - Introverts getting prepared to make a phone call

15.

Car - "Can we listen to something else besides sea shanties?" @trashcanpaul

16.

Joint - That time when I was 7 and @SamonWithoufThel called my teacher mom Me just trying to sleep at night

17.

Handwriting - drgrayfang Kombat MORTAL FAT9LITIES →7 STant Son ya Kano : → →LEx@ CAge :→→→→ o séopian: ;そく

18.

Facial expression - Her: I bet he is thinking about wednesday He: I hope my dudes doing fine

19.

Bird - DOGS ONLY No SEAGULLS

20.

Bengal tiger - Motivational Speaker: "You can achieve anything you want. You have a tiger in you" The tiger in me:

21.

Gadget - Do you want to join my religion? What's your religion? Dorime I'm interested Delivered

22.

Cloud - don't go in COME SEE MY CAT zander @finah but i want to see the cat

23.

Retail - E ternal Pain FUTU ThermaC 77hermaCarT FUTURO NEATWRAPS

24.

Photograph - 14 y.o. Girls: OMG Tyler is so hot! Tyler.

25.

Glasses - therapist: u are worthy of love me: I don't believe you. Continue.

26.

Cat - Him: Can you see how crazy you're acting Me: @zero_fucksgirl

27.

Human body - When your shampoo says "Repairs damage" but you're still broken on the inside

28.

Painting - Me: I like it rough Him: KAPWING

29.

Tire - DOMINO ORBS Domino's Domino's EFFECT

30.

Jaw - -Are you crying? Me: No -Look at me Me:

31.

Forehead - "Send me a pic of you" "ok" "No... of your whole body" "ok"

32.

Sleeve - me when i look in the mirror after my 9000 degree shower

33.

Head - "YoU aReNt alwAyS gOnNa Have a cAICuLaToR iN yOuR pOckeT!" - lying ass 90s teachers VALD

34.

Ecoregion - the comfprt of love the mortifying ordeal of being known me

35.

Brown - Font matters. areB ana art is and 26CM RED Blue 755WF 60

36.

Font - Ladies if he: •asks you how your day is going everyday •supplies you with all of your needs •wants God to be a central part of your relationship •prays for you when you walk away He is not your man. He is a Chik Fil A worker. Please stop holding up the line.

37.

Dog - I don't know what this dog is going through but I can relate to the core

38.

Car - They shouldnt have gave me that 1200$ 士

39.

Water - YOUNGEST CHILD PARENTS MIDDLE CHILD OLDEST CHILD

40.

Forehead - I've got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that i'm stressing about for absolutely no reason

41.

Smile - When you show someone something you're really proud of and they say "cool" and change the subject

42.

Font - Skyrim be like ... When you run out of healing potions in the middle of the dungeon:

43.

Outerwear - Moving out of your parent's place Day 1: Day 7: I can't recall the taste of food.

44.

Font - this is what the most powerful undiluted masculinity looks like blooded creature that laid eggs. The taxonomical status of the platypus (and the few other egg-laying monotremes that have yet to become extinct) is still a subject of debate to this day - biologists have found it genes usyally only present in fish and amphibians. A male platypus even has ten sex has chromosomes (XYXYXYXYXY), instead of the normal two for a mammal.

45.

Food - when you've been sedentary for 6 months but crush on your first day back of gyms reopening @Suble asian elimbing LIVE BREAKING NEWS Local potato happy today

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/39ug4Fj

Post a Comment

0 Comments