45 Pretty Good Memes For Killing Precious Time

Do you ever find yourself staring with unfocused eyes in the direction of a blank wall until you snap out of it and wonder how much time you just lost doing absolutely nothing? Have you considered filling the empty void inside of you with hilarious Internet Memes™? You can try it out right now with this mega mix of marvelous memes and other fun tidbits. All you have to do is scroll

1.

Happy - Nobody: Bowling alley tvs when you get a strike:

2.

Finger - me burning incense and sage fully knowing that im the bad energy in the room

3.

Organism - Hey, that was a cool dream What dream? Just now! About the...

4.

Text - rob elliott @rockymomax [kissing at a bar] HER: wanna get out of here? ME: (glances over at the menu and sees they have potato skins) not really 5/24/17, 9:32 AM 409 RETWEETS 1,240 LIKES

5.

Organism - Everybody: so far in quarantine l've taught myself to meditate, baked my own bread and read 15 books! Me:

6.

Head - Ani? Mỹ goodness, you've grown. So have you. Grown more beautiful, I mean. [visible confusion]

7.

Blue - when she asks you if you go to the gym

8.

Text - killer kike @hiitsmolly the worst part about meeting new people is having to tell your life story like it's a coherent narrative you endorse 7:42 PM - Aug 23, 2017 261 27 24,439 90,010

9.

Text - An Aa Defence Attack

10.

Summer - "I'm not like other girls"

11.

Iron - INFUR worst Uber ever

12.

Human - 7 yo me trying to find the R3 button : 7

13.

Text - Daniel "Kibblesmith" @kibblesmith [To the tune of the Super Mario Bros, underground music] Cuba Gooding Jr. Cuba Gooding Jr. Cuba Gooding Jr. Cuba Gooding Jr. 10:38 AM Jan 5, 2017

14.

Font - Game: stealth is highly recommended for this mission Justification Me:

15.

People - the first rule of fight club is to have fun and be yourself :)

16.

People - anime swordsman: *opens and closes his sword* anime villain:

17.

Text - melon_degeneres @DanielL66495353 gaslighting doesn't exist, you made it up because you're fucking crazy

18.

Bottle - ILE Me fixing the router My grandparents by restarting it

19.

Fictional character - "Honey, we have guests over, go get the fancy cups" The fancy Cups: taneration Di Muto 2nd Ganerat Judai ChaosGiant Memes

20.

Text - Maryam. @maryamyunuss when you text him off your fake account to see if he'll cheat and he says 'i know it's you ayesha. . but your name's Maryam >

21.

Motor vehicle - I'm not robbing you for cash buddy NO CASH ON BOARD Just Fresh Doughnuts Krispy hreme DOUGHNUTS @tank.sinatra

22.

Publication - Child: Mom can we get Disney+ Mom: We got Disney+ at the house Timecapsule S0id墨日 DEDE BAMBI FAHIAMA Matilda . PINGECHIO Hoppily nAltee CPOCAHONTAS LION KING LION KING II ResaUERS FANTASIA OLIVER Company 2000 Lacdy ramp II 4 BABEIN THE CIY PNG IN THE CTY iBeautyBeast Suop White Hound James Glant PEACH

23.

Leg - When the invite says "business casual" and you don't know what that means

24.

Blue - hurt @darkestfeel me: i don't fucking care lol me:

25.

Footwear - team rocket?? ultimate symbol of solidarity between a gay man and a lesbian comet-sans What in God's name is meowth wearing alittlefallofgay He's their straight friend

26.

Text - stephen harper (is coming home) @stephenaharper imagine how fucking angry the rat that controls gordon ramsey must be all the time 2:34 pm · 08 Jul 18 60.8K Retweets 214K Likes

27.

Finger - ACCIDENTALLY WENT THE RIGHT WAY IN MY RPG AND ADVANCED THE PLOT makeameme.org

28.

Blue - Other people's validation My anxious ass

29.

Text - me: *makes one small mistake* my brain: (SLAMMING HANDS ON TABLE AND CHANTING) DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATΗ DEATΗ DEAΤΗ DEAT

30.

Amber - 00 Me explaining the brutal reality of World War One The girl at the party who's only in the bathroom with combat me because I have cocaine

31.

Finger - My dad when I open up a bag of candy in the backseat of the car

32.

Arm - "delete my number" "it was never saved"

33.

Mouth - LOOK IT'S THE GUY WHO THROWS M&Ms OVER THE FENCE (adult [adult

34.

Blue - Interview in an IT company 1101 CAMPUS PLACE NEERING NEW IMPERIAL COLLEGE 10 So, what makes you suitable for this job? I hacked your computer and invited myself for this interview

35.

Text - Willow @MommyBigDick having sex with anyone inside of an olive garden is considered incest because when you're there you're family 21:48 · 08 Sep 20 · Twitter for iPhone 614 Retweets 26 Quote Tweets 5,019 Likes

36.

Winter - PING: 999 1141

37.

Nose - Pbs kids show: this program in part is brought to you by viewers like you..thank you :) 4 y/o me:

38.

Text - Laurazepam @andlikelaura coworker: you're 37? you look younger me: i let a demon possess me in exchange for external youth coworker: ha ha *leaves* demon inside me: you gotta stop saying that someone's gonna believe you me: meh. i'm going to the break room for a donut demon: oo0 get a maple bar 10:48 AM · 12/8/19 · Twitter for iPhone

39.

Beard - When tell your friend to you call it a night and you see each other in the next match

40.

Hair - Everyone from highschool me tryna be the very best 56

41.

Human - Me, sitting at the children's table during a family party You don't fuckin' know shit about Pokemon

42.

Head - - 2ar fin ada s arny a +bz +e =0 -4ac My first girlfriend turned into the moon V=rh tun (9 sin xdx cos x+C -gn +C. fegx- Incos a + =Ing dx arcig dx That's rough, buddy

43.

Hair - But they were all of them deceived, for another Ring was made.

44.

Collar - They call me 007 at work O Motivation O Competence 7 Lunch breaks

45.

Animation - Me: *Sneezes* My mask: u/winkysocks21

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2MvrLSX

Post a Comment

0 Comments