57 Hilarious Memes Full Of Delightfully Dumb Humor

Greetings. If you're on the hunt for some memes or perhaps just here out of blind curiosity, you're in for a real treat because memes is what you're gonna get. This bonkers mix of memes has a little something for everyone. We put this one together without rhyme or reason, so don't even try to figure it out. The only theme here is funny memes

1.

Bottle - Earth: *Makes a complete rotation around the Sun* Humans: 817

2.

Animation - When you find a dog early game but you dont have any bones on you

3.

Leg - my custom character in video games me in LOI ENGE real life

4.

Aerospace engineering - A bomb dropped by Britain during World War II just exploded in a canal in Poland

5.

Coat - "Amen, and awomen." The rest of the world USA u good? no

6.

Text - In a Toxic Relationship with amazonPrime

7.

Text - @Fablicity me talking to my family: 00:02 me talking to friends: 00:08 me explaining how jar jar is definitely the sith lord 1:54:27

8.

Human - Flushing the toilet after looking at memes for hours GOODBYE ROOH

9.

Cheek - Me: Opens Reddit before bed 7 Hours Later:

10.

Face

11.

Text - : Anonymous 01/04/21(Mon)03:47:14 No.144609646 The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to 35 KB JPG time, only remembered by others : An

12.

Room - me saying an inheritance is just your relatives dropping loot when they die takte the estate lawyer

13.

Collar - i wish all METALGEARS a very pleasant STINGER MISSILE

14.

Animation - Fun Facts with Squidward! The original Doom is set in 2021-2022 made with mematic

15.

Human - "I'm not a morning person" Starter Pack Edit Alarm 6:00AM C:00.0 7:00 00 AM AM Alarm 6:15AM Alarm 6:30AM Alarm 6:45AM Alarm 7:00AM. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME? Doesn't understand the difference between "going to bed" & "going to sleep"

16.

Nose - ARAGORN LEGOLAS GIMLI GANDALF THE WHITE imgflip.com

17.

Text - andrew O @AndrewChamings Jesus [on the cross]: I hope you guys make some cool necklaces about this

18.

R2-d2 - Yet another life ruined by marijuana @TopTree

19.

Nature - Anxiety telling me everyone hates Depression telling me no one cares enough to hate me

20.

Human body - RAI Steam awarding me saying I got an achievement that only 1% of players got Me who was just playing the game normally not even knowing the achievement existed

21.

Organism - Russians in 1917 Im a communist and what are you? Im an anarchist Cool, we can be friends. until the revolution After that it gets difficult

22.

Head - albert @albert12798· 2d i drew the weeknd N हेब 239K Q 2,638 2720.5K ... theweeknd o 4 26.5 M Followers Following 262 Posts The Weeknd

23.

Finger - Me rereading my own post every time someone likes it:

24.

Human - Let's go. In and out. 20 minute adventure 00

25.

Clothing - My doctor : Don't worry, it's nothing serious. My hospital room the very next day : PF

26.

Hair - veel Thyng @SweetThingWNC Studies show that lockdowns cause no emotional harm.

27.

Line - "Hey it's time to wake up, you have stuff to do today." me:

28.

Motor vehicle - showing a game you love to a friend P422 RARA "What a shit game"

29.

Product - When it turns to night and you're still in the mine I don't need sleep. I need Diamonds

30.

Animation - Everyone: "I hate masks! They're covering most of the face and you can't have a propper conversation!" Introverts:

31.

Finger - He has pictures of Spiderman!

32.

Animation - How have you been lately? Me:

33.

Cameras & optics - Steady @SteadylsFlying "Wtf was i about to google" 8:07 AM · 24 Oct 20 · Twitter for iPhone

34.

Organism - WOOSH! you now have lost 2 seconds of your life

35.

Jaw - Therapist: Yanos isn't real. he can't hurt you. Yanos: Finite the universe is.

36.

Head - When the game finally lets you kill the NPC you hate:

37.

Animation - NETFLIX Browse DVD Q Search Kids Because You Watched... You'll Love... Diary PIXAR a bugs life HUMAN CENTIPEDE THHUMAN. CENTIPIDE a bugs life You and I are not so different,

38.

Hairstyle - thank you for changing my life i'm literally a war criminal

39.

Rectangle - when you see yourself in pictures How long? How long have I been ugly?

40.

Font - Me: asks for a quarter pounder with no pickles What they give me: '3 The MCPICKLE original by u4chanAD made with mematic

41.

Skin - bro let me out the vibes in here are not good

42.

Organism - When you don't have to pay for rent or food

43.

Facial hair - Wake the fück Up Samurai! HOMICIDE KinoFabino Where is my fudge brownie in my-Kid Cuisine? E

44.

Text - *Someone actually understands this meme* Me: 666-55 22-666-666-6-33-777 2abc 3def lao 4ghi 5jkl 6mno 7pqrs 8 tuv 9wxyz * + 0-)#介

45.

Vertebrate - the movie trailer: the movie: SAMPLE SALE Brubible

46.

Human - Are you there dad? It's me, you.

47.

Ear - Me setting my alarms Sunday night after the winter holiday break:

48.

Text - Jesse McLaren @McJesse Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie. He sneaks around a tower at night avoiding Alan Rickman. It's a Harry Potter movie.

49.

Surfboard - When you overslept and can't find Noah Scsnradio

50.

Toy - GAME THRONES GAME HRONES WAR IS COMING GAME THRONES GAME HRONES GAMETHRONES GAME THRONES WIN E ALL MEN NST D And seven seasons were gifted to the race of men Who, above all else, desire quality GOT SEASON 8 COMPLETE But they were all of them deceived. For another season was made

51.

Text - THATSANICE HAMYOU GOT THERE ITDBEASHAME IF SOMEONE PUTAN "S"IN FRONTAND AN "E"BEHINDIT

52.

Green - "Remember, the goal is not to win, but to have fun!" The army:

53.

Dog breed - Me adding "nevertheless" in my essay for a lil razzle dazzle

54.

Human - Me waking up to play video games after playing video games all night.

55.

Ear - Me, gently forcing my cat to look at a bug and asking him to catch it for me

56.

Text - When you getting help from the teacher and he starts yelling at the class so you just standing there awkwardly @YungMemin CO

57.

Animation - me laughing at memes by myself at 2am

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3rVczPb

Post a Comment

0 Comments