Amusing Instances Of Childhood Stupidity

BREAKING NEWS: Kids...are extremely stupid. While not all of us are blessed (cursed?) with offspring of our own, thanks to the internet, we can enjoy moments of childhood imbecility secondhand. One of the best places to indulge these desires is the r/kidsarefuckingstupid subreddit. It's a veritable smorgasbord of parenting anecdotes and shameful recollection of the times people were younger and much more dumb. We've put together some of the latest and greatest instances of stupidity, but you can find more of the same hilarity over at Fail Blog. 

1. Mmm, kock.

Text - Name HELP! My MONSTER is Missing! This is what my monster looks like. My monster's name is Scoge My monster likes to eat kock This is what my monster sounds like. tow If you find my monster www.funinfirst.co A A

2.

Text - Children are the best fundraisers because they don't understand economics: Principal: The student who raises $500 dollars for the school will get this free hat 12 year old me: That is such a great deal

3.

Text - One time my parents made me stand in the corner for a punishment. I was crying pretty badly. Then my two year old brother, sensing my distress, Walked over with that Frankenstein walk all toddlers have and stood next to me in the corner and started crying as well.

4.

Text - have q good war Actual 5 letteR From Kid

5. That's an interesting self portrait.

Text - lox 26-20 HOver the vweakends

6.

Wood - 20:05 1 Home Favourites Recent -0- -0- When your son comes home with this that he made in holiday club Apparently it's a hedgehog 2 comments

7.

Text - thomas ... @perfectsweeties hate playing make believe with little kids. u shoot them with a laser and theyre like "actually i went back in time so it doesnt count". tf are u talking about. u just casually rip open a hole in the space-time continuum? thats irresponsible as shit pal

8.

Text - When I was a kid there was this chocholate candy bar called "New Energy". I remember seeing it in the store, and my friend saying something along the lines of: "Thats New Energy, I eat that after soccer practice!" My stupid kid ass then drew the conclusion that I wasnt allowed to have one because i didnt go to soccer practice... I didnt try one until I was well into my 20s.

9.

Text - Kids_kubed l @Kids_kubed 3: Mommy, I don't want dinner!! Me: I'm not making dinner, l'm making you a big snack 3: Yay! Snacks!

10.

Text - Conversation My 7 year old just woke me up at 1:00 in the morning and asked me if water is window juice

11.

Room - Olivia is grounded to her room for an hour. I just watched her crawl on the floor, with a white towel over her head, trying to get out of her confinement. When I reprimanded her, she backed right back into the room without a word. Back in her room, I heard her say to herself: "Well, plan A of making mom think I'm a ghost didn't work. It's time for plan B!" Lol, as I type, I can see that she's hiding under a chair thinking I won't notice that she again, left her time out spot. I just said,

12.

Text - This girl in my class thought that octopus were mythical creatures like unicorns and dragons.. she was almost 14

13.

Child - He wants to get on the bus. The bus on the TV

14.

Text - Brian Wecht 000 @bwecht shoutout to my 6yo who, during one of her Zoom classes, brought the laptop into the bathroom while I was taking a shower, causing me to scream "TURN OFF THE CAMERA" several times while she screamed "I CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TAKING A SHOWER"

15.

Text - When I saw a condom for the first time, laying on the ground in a park, my mom asked me "do you know what that is?". Of course I did! A man cums in it and gives it to a girl so she can get pregnant whenever she wants. I was 10 years old.

16.

Text - When I was a kid, if I cracked an egg and the yolk deformed from its sphere shape then I would throw out the egg and start over

17. This kid's definitely going to win hide and seek.

Door

18.

Text - Your daughter couldve seen that play coming. Doug Peterson needs to hire an offensive coordinator. Him trying to call his own plays this Read 21:11 year is atrocious B Dont assume that. Ive watched my daughter try to eat a popsicle from the wrong end once. 21:12

19.

Text - swamp monster @_BIGSYD My son just asked me how I know his name... I'm not in the mood tonight 5:19 PM · 10/19/20 from Bayou Cane, LA Twitter for iPhone 4,766 Retweets 1,515 Quote Tweets 38.6K Likes

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3oDZbxk

Post a Comment

0 Comments