Childish Memes For The Proudly Unsophisticated

If you like crass jokes, crude humor, and a burning desire to unabashedly express your wild and childlike enjoyment of the world, these are the memes for you. 

1.

Cartoon - Me every morning looking at the new memes. BiKiN

2.

Finger - How to kidnap an Italian

3.

People - Her: Timmy has a music concert soon. Kid: Daddy are you gonna come? Dad: I doubt it the line up looks weak af. @wolfgrillz 2)+ 4.

4.

Hair - Life is always better after a big poo,

5.

Text - Finally a sign I can hang in my house that truly expresses how I feel.. ugh

6.

Product - Taking a picture of your food is like taking a "before" picture of your shit.

7.

Food - Isn't that the name of the guy that played Sherlock Holmes? 300g per kg Morrisons MARKET ST BUTTERNUT CRINKLE FRIES READY TO COOK 16 Mar

8.

Supercar

9.

Text - Them: What's the first thing you notice when someone tries to approach you? Me: The audacity.

10.

Facial expression - "Sometimes in bed I pull the covers up to my neck and say "Look Philip, I'm a stamp!" Then I make him lick me." -The Queen

11.

Event - TESUS IS A CUNI

12.

Candle - Did you know that a candle's flame smells like burned nose hair?

13.

Text - What I imagine when someone says they are Pansexual

14.

Text - We wanted to be adults so bad. Now look at us. Just fucking look.

15.

Text - When your co-worker asks a question that makes the meeting go on for 25 more minutes. kappit.com estupidResum

16.

Text - Sorry I took my pants off at your gender reveal party. I thought we were all participating. My bad.

17.

Tree - Me lookin for who the fuck asked you

18.

Dog - i THEDAILYMASH.CO.UK Dog on high alert after waking itself up with own fart

19.

Sliced bread - Therapist: German Bread isn't real, it can't hurt you German Bread: Gluten tag

20.

Product - What should we call this giant advertising board? Phil: A philboard Bill: I have a better idea Namystock pheto ifunny.co

21.

Finger - Ithrew a boomerang like 6 years ago and it never came back. Now I live in. constant fear.

22.

Photo caption - No one was more surprised than Penny, in the form her patronus took.

23.

Text - When you come home from a long day of bullshit and see your dog. phumor_me pink Friend.

24.

Text - | was today years old when I realised this was the same house HoCus PoCus hailthevillains TL hailthevillains

25.

Text - I BET IT'S CALLED 'ALMOND MILK' BECAUSE NOBODY CAN SAY NUT JUICE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

26.

Bovine - SOME GUY JUST PULLED MY TIT UK9 180697 21764 DEWILDERDUGS How DAIRY

27.

Text - My superpower? I can look you dead in the face while you're talking and not hear a damn word you said.

28.

Hair - Imagine meeting your soulmate and then finding out they talk on the phone like this OFF drgravfang OFF OFF SET SET OFF SE

29.

Photo caption - "SHOO! SHOO!" "YOU'RE FUCKING UP MY STORY YOU BIG BROWN CUNT."

30.

Portrait - Rare photograph of Keith Richards circa 1857

31.

Sky - it's a beautiful day to shut the fuck up

32.

Human - The last thing an unvaccinated child sees before they die covered in essential oils eBootyCheaksinigoiporated

33.

Text - I believe Japan doesn't yet understand Christmas

34.

Text - Text - I WAS STARTLED BY A LOUD FART. I was fartled.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3kTV4v2

Post a Comment

0 Comments