Mad Lads With Serious Dedication To The Game

Hold onto your butts, y'all, 'cause you're about to bear witness to some mad lads in action. Whether they're exacting petty revenge or showing serious dedication to a joke, these geniuses bring some seriously clever tomfoolery to the internet. They may not be making the world a better place, but they're definitely keeping us entertained. And isn't that the point of the internet, anyway?

1.

Collar - mrjakewalters London, United Kingdom Liked by e and 2,829 others mrjakewalters My portrait of Sir Philip Greed sorry Green taken on his Arcadia office balcony on Oxford Street. He was unpleasant and rude to me and my assistant when we arrived to photograph him for @guardianweekend. So I thought.. well if it's ok for you to act like a prick, it must be ok for me to make you look like one. So I did.

2.

Text - 2 Awards My uncle had down syndrome. He once refused to go to a party his care home was throwing. Another uncle managed to find out why. He was fucking three different women who were all going to be at the party and he didn't want them to find out. RIP Jeff you absolute lad. Reply 1.2k

3.

Text - Emma @trickyspoon My nail guy got no fucking chill 7:22 l LTE Facebook 172 Cong, hun See u then and we can go from there Okay love Today 7:20 PM Hi dear Hey cong how are you ! This is cong wife Just let u know that cong passed away 2 days ago What. Yes Just kidding it is me lol HA HA CONG WTF Delivered IMessage A Pay >

4.

Text - Eli @Boltsiola · 28 Nov 105 dollars for a basic gamer hoodie some of yall need help O 10 27 6 629 Sam @SamManlol · 28 Nov Pocket change for guy like me 2 27 5 1,880 * Eli @Boltsiola · 28 Nov you stole a keyboard from your school cuz you couldnt afford one 9 11 27 3 ♡ 901 Sam @SamManlol Replying to @Boltsiola Act broke to stay rich you won't understand 2:12 PM · 28 Nov 20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Display device - I spent 6Hrs building a 16x16 Cobble Pillar in my friend's yard because he joked about my house being small. This tower is 50 Blocks tall rn and took me 12,800 Cobblestone. I will build my house on top of the Pillar so that I will always look down on him every time I awaken.This is showing dominance

6.

Text - · 15/10/2020 Dont get me wrong, I love Kevin'sLifeTips but they can tweet "titties" and get like 500 likes I actually make a decent post and it gets about 20. Tf? Is this how you treat the OG? Love their tweets tho xx 271 O 191 Kevin's Life Tips @Kev... · 15/10/2020 ... titties 27 16 615

7.

Text - @holyfudge I've been alive 20 years and still haven't found the right thing to say when someone knocks on the door of the public bathroom you're in I said, "come in" one time and the person went "WHAT?!" vodkaholee

8.

Text - VADemonika+ Today at 9:25 PM One time my teacher had us write a 500 word story I made it 4000 words so i didnt have to read it to the class FOF

9.

Text - A mate of mine was fuming that an actor he loathes was voicing an animated version of a book he loves so he watched a copy dubbed by french actors instead and put the english subtitles on.

10.

Helicopter - Millionaire books helicopter ride to eat burgers at outlet 725 km away A Russian millionaire on vacation in Crimea booked a helicopter ride to eat burgers at the nearest McDonald's outlet which was 725 kilometres away. "My girlfriend and I were tired of organic food," Viktor Martynov

11.

Text - NSFW Hi all, I am a man who ate a portion of his own amputated leg. Ask me anything Unique Experience So the quick and dirty; About 2 years ago I was hit on my motorcycle. The salvaged my foot but I would never be able to walk on it. I elected to have it amputated. I asked the doctors to keep it. I signed some papers. I got it back, and with the help of some friends cooked a portion of the tibialis anterior. Proof Foot tacos More proof Me and my stump Let's do this Edit: I taste like buff

12.

Text - our soccer ref didn't show up so one of the moms on our team had her 9 year old son ref for us (he had a whistle) and a completely adult woman on the other team argued with one of his calls and he yellow carded her in front of everyone and she had to sit in her car to calm down

13.

Electronic device - Our friend came over to babysit last night, 10 minutes after we left he send me this pic 8.5k 63 Share Award A HIEEEHIEEE 1h Lacks... .. THE LAMB SAUCE Reply + 65

14.

Green - 7:38 l 5G ( Phone D Dad > Big dummy Yeah he had that coming Today 7:18 AM Good morning. Merry Christmas dad Good morning Niko, merry Christmas What's that picture say It says my son is a fucking asshole Text Message 个 Pay

15.

Text - 7 Awards On one of the alcohol websites I built, I made the age verification say, "Are you over 21 or capable of lying on the internet? Yes/No" They loved it and left it that way. 4.6k

16.

Text - 1 star 30 juill. Congratulations EA. You have earned one star. Additional stars can be bought for $5.49 each.

17.

Text - Please continue on the next page. NOThanks In Good

18.

Text - r/AskReddit u/ 58m You get the power to go back and prevent one celebrity's death. Who would you choose? Vote 55 1 Share Y BEST COMMENTS V 57m 55m Keanu Reeves Reply • 50m Pretty sure he's not dead Vote 50m S 1 Award You're welcome Vote Add a comment

19.

Text - BF18 @theoldtraffordd Make her use white, open another chess app as white, play her moves and reply with whatever the computer plays... this shit is too easy Aaron @Ayotund3 · 10h lied to her that I can play chess now she wants to play me online, how do I learn chess in 30 minutes?

20.

Text - Text - Ha nah fam O @frluckaj Lmaoo0oo in my Zoom lecture the prof asked if anyone had any questions and one kid used the 'Raise Hand' feature. Prof calls on him and he has the nerve to say 'No sorry I was just stretching' eee 12:15 · 09 Apr 20 · Twitter Web App 1,921 Retweets 16.9K Likes

21.

Text - Text - Chronic Insomniac @HoneyCinnamon_ My uncle just sent a message in the family group asking for money. I privately messaged him asking for banking details so l can deposit it. He responded saying he doesn't actually need money. He asked for money so that nobody in the family would ask him for money

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/38cy46x

Post a Comment

0 Comments