Quarantine Memes For Everyone Still In The Struggle

If you're getting used to seeing friends, going to the office, or dining out, don't get too comfortable. The United States is grappling with some record highs in new cases and the threat of some seriously contagious new strain variants. To remind us of what may be in store if people don't take proper precautions, we've put together this time capsule of memes from 2020, when things were especially bleak. Let's try not to press rewind, y'all. 

1.

Text - Day 1: Quarantine will be fine, I can finally catch up on all of my shows Day 13: Congratulations You've completed NETFLIX

2.

Sky - Me and my gains You took everything from me I don't even Coronavirus know who you are

3.

Text - Henpecked Hal @HenpeckedHal wife: you said you were going to organize the garage during the pandemic me: I said NEXT pandemic >

4.

Cartoon - checking my temperature lately Tit fat ll.

5.

Text - IKINTST @IKINTST I mean, lockdown is shit and everything, but you can't put a price on no longer needing to get up at 7am on a Saturday to go and sweat out neat gin sitting on the side at your child's swimming lesson.

6.

Cartoon - After 19 days of quarantine and homeschooling You're my family and I love you k t butyyou re terrible You re all terrible.

7.

Text - Grocery Shopping has become a real life version of PAC-Man. Avoid everyone, get the fruit, and take any route to avoid contact.

8.

Text - you are the dancing queen, young and sweet, stuck in quarantine 1:59 AM 17 Mar 20 · Twitter Web App 65.4K Retweets 180K Likes 27 hi. so, @mynameissdan 11h Replying to @loversinfilm and @dreamdannie dancing queen, feel the beat of covid-19 oh yeahhhh 3 L7 63 379 Bellaire Facts! A You can dance, you can jive, but only inside your house @BellaireFac. 1h v See that girl, from 6 feet, during Covid-19

9.

Cartoon - My 4 moods of quarantine: CALI DUTY WARZONE

10.

Face - 2019 2020 lower back MY LONELINEOS IS KILLING ME MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME @memelawyer PheteGrid

11.

Natural foods - me getting extra done up to grocery stop b/c that's the only time i go out anymore @thedailylit

12.

French bulldog - *working from home* Can you cover for me, l'm gonna go take a nap My dog: @girlsthinkimfunn

13.

Text - wajed @borderlineyikes Me: why does my back hurt Also me:

14.

Text - Jack Altman @jaltma World: To have a successful WFH day, start your day with a shower, coffee, go outside, get some exercise. Have a nice morning and treat it like a normal workday. Me: Wakes up 4 minutes before my first call.

15.

Sitting - Checking in for my work meetings during quarantine @dad.wilder

16.

Text - Hara @lutricialeroux The year is 2075. "Grandma why do you like sitting outside" Me: There was a time this was illegal.

17.

Photo caption - Day ??? of quarantine Let me out. [adult swim] LET ME O00OUUUUT!

18.

People - Its quarantine day... again PHIL

19.

Text - WTFDAD @daddydoubts My toddler dipped his apple in ketchup and ate it and I thought to myself this is the most exciting thing I'm going to see for a very long time. 11:38 AM · 3/29/20 · Twitter for iPhone

20.

Dog - Me Screaming kids Carole Baskin Allergy symtoms (Or is it 100% killed her husband Zoom meetings corona wtf?)

21.

Text - dario @horrorstruck_ Haven't overpaid for a coffee in two weeks I feel my sanity slipping

22.

Text - Gabriella Paiella @GMPaiella In retrospect, I should've developed more hobbies beyond "going out to eat"

23.

Text - The Chaser @chaser Who would have thought all those wild haircuts in futuristic movies about 2020 were the result of everyone being locked indoors for a month resorting to DIY with the clippers. 8:02 pm · 27/3/20 · Twitter Web App

24.

Text - my boss turned herself into a potato on our Microsoft teams meeting and can't figure out how to turn the setting off, so she was just stuck like this the entire meeting Search or type a command EUND 11:11 AM Type here to search 3/30/2020

25.

Text - Celebrities: UGH I can't believe I have to stay in my house Their house:

26.

Facial expression - Everyone: 2020's gonna be my year 2020: I'll kill you.

27.

Technology - Me in isolation judging people walking around outside in groups MEMES

28.

Text - Jake Whitacre @jakewhitacre Jaceb Housebel AMERICA, EVERY WEEKEND:I just wanna Netflix and Chill lol. THE WEEKEND EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAY INSIDE: It's my God-given right to go outside and lick whatever I want. 10:19 PM · 3/14/20 · Twitter Web App

29.

Face - When you've already coughed more than 5 times and you tryna hold back bc you dont want people to think somethings wrong w/ you

30.

Forehead - Boss: To prevent spreading germs in the workplace, can anyone think of any good alternatives to hand- shakes to greet people at work? Me:

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2KSMuQb

Post a Comment

0 Comments