Roommate Horror Stories That Are Arguments For Living Alone

Ever hear a boomer talk about how they bought a house straight out of college? Of course you have! Our parents and grandparents seem to have had it much easier than we do. We're loathe to trigger anyone with these "tired millennial complaints", but the harsh reality is that many of us younger folk are forced to live with multiple roommates, which means we have to deal with an awful lot of in-home politics, and sometimes - horror stories. These tales from the roommate crypt are reminders of why we need to save money and GTFO of these living situations for good.

1.

bad roommate - Text - Caey Pro-tip If youre going to Steal my food 3 deny tdon't log iton your pubtic MyfitnessPol acuount xoxo SACNS ALCBOLPOISN w.

2.

bad roommate - Junk food - mill Suite AI @Almckayy One of my flatmates opens their bread like this. I don't feel safe anymore. 1:02 PM-Mar 6, 2017 53.8K 18.9K people are talking about this

3.

bad roommate - Water - ETTLEST TRESOERCE CRYSTAL GEYSER oPlay a geme... HeRo NATU A ALPINE SPRING WATER out the s gaions have LAXATIVE maxed in w g die of irst or w Au zar fear and dastroy our ashal LET THE GAMES BEGI! Fresh Produce

4.

bad roommate - Text - Leah Vasquez @LV_Eventing Wanna hear a new level of "being a shitty roommate"? I asked my roommate to take the trash out, as I have been gone a week and a half. She then proceeded to PICK THROUGH THE TRASH AND ONLY THREW OUT THINGS THAT SHE THREW AWAY WHAT?! 326K 3:25 PM - Nov 25, 2018 43.2K people are talking about this

5.

bad roommate - Text - ben I audeatody Aled DinC room wttn Hydrgen fortde it i5 we ll bore tox tc levels. I wll unloct tt et 7pm Its huper tokc. My bad tts alring out wont ee maton Dejann

6.

bad roommate - Text - 8:54 NFL Willy Romano-Pugh requests $0.50- Foam Roller usage inbox Venmo to me 8:53 PM View details venmo Willy Romano-Pugh requests $0.50 Foam Roller usage Complete Charge PayPal is located at 2211 North First Street. San Jose. CA 95131 Reply Forward Adam Osuna @aosuna87 "Willy, I used your foam roller..." #roommates 10:56 PM-Jun 25, 2018 See Adam Osuna's other Tweets 7

7.

bad roommate - Food - Tohe

8.

bad roommate - Text - notes: Thinss We need How To CLEAw 4 AFTER URSAVES ... .and MILK

9.

bad roommate - Refrigerator - TAPEE Rf GE PLEASE SIT ON C OGGAMIN

10.

bad roommate - Font - Jesus SUS doesn't steal Poptarts NEITHER SHOULD YOU... you know who you are.

11.

bad roommate - Font - OFOUND THIS CARROT IN MY ROOMATES SHOWER WHO THE FUCK EATS CARROTS IN THE SHOWER? QUAglide

12.

bad roommate - Text - HEY DUDE WHEN JILL YOU Do the fucking dishes?

13.

bad roommate - Text - Dude you pissed in +he Trash Can... Bethroom treshcan You Close to the Bathraom! WHY! were net n pissnat ny prelslem ALL CLEAN, SORAY FOR MY BRUKENESS

14.

bad roommate - Close the box, put it b bug gouc oun damn de ten

15.

bad roommate - Fast food - "I printed out a picture of my head and put it in a jar. Now I'm waiting for my fiancé to wake up and find my surprise." -IP

16.

bad roommate - Photo caption - "So my roommates decided to wake me up in the middle of the night with this...

17.

bad roommate - Scissors - "My roommate got a food saver. I hate him."

18.

bad roommate - Cookware and bakeware - GroupMe now Taylor Davidson : What's that lol A new art exhibit has appeared in the kitchen Unknown Someone else's job, 2017 Butter-cavered egg pan on stove

19.

bad roommate - Plastic wrap - Roomie removed the Oreo cookies from the Lunchable, and then putit back in the fridge FREE VIS WD CAMes KAB ar LUNCHABLE ELURGED TO SHOW SETAI Coad Soatce et Protein WHITE TURKEY-CURED-SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED PASTEURIZED PREPARED AMERICAN CHEESE PRODUCT, CRACKERS CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES ASE O7580 17 SAF FAT SOM SURRS 2 v BSPEC U.S NET WT 3.4 0Z(969) 04050028492000/36001 02CVW s reau mceA CISVCKEN RCKES2 WEKICVИ IOKKEA &

20.

bad roommate - Text - Twitter . 85% 01:03 МЕ Megan DaAITIOTTSnsaelCT ..uSOLOU Today 00:38 the hot water bottle u gave me doesn't work put water into it like 2 hour ago and it's still not heated up Did you heat the water up before you put it in Read 01:03 a thought that was the bottles job? W iMessage QWER T YUI O P ASDFGH J K L ZX C V BNM 123 return space JM @_jmdy My flatmate ladies and gents... 8:05 PM-Nov 13, 2017 47.5K 11.9K people are talking about this X

21.

bad roommate - Text - LOVE DOESN'T PAY BIllS Buse Notella Fts Vergle Unless w. S You're a (8 Prostitute 6 the (In th Ti EPIK www.tlk.o.ke www.apik.gek HOURS 10:00am-gcoop sday thru Friday 730am-90epm nday CLOSED VIA 9GAG COM

22.

bad roommate - Tile

23.

bad roommate - Text - Asshole Line fyou leave the Water Bebw tis lire, youre an ASSHOLE WaTNMENTAR

24.

bad roommate - Text - TO my Owner- lim old 'n Smelly Please put me at of my Misery. Dt FRud

25.

bad roommate - Cookware and bakeware - My roommate and I own only two pots. When he cooks with them, he stores any leftovers from his cooking in the fridge in the pots, instead of putting them in containers.

26.

bad roommate - Plastic wrap - How my roommate has been using the aluminum foil for the last week... Great Aluminum Foil 75

27.

bad roommate - Food - Roommate ate all of the peanut butter cups off of the cupcakes

28.

bad roommate - Text - Tay @Tay_mp3 My flatmate eats boiled chicken with no seasoning and HE'S scared of ME 8:26 AM-Nov 9, 2017 20.7K 6,465 people are talking about this

29.

bad roommate - Text - Marc @MarcSnetiker My friend got into a fight with his roommate so she stormed out disabled their HBO login and it's the most drama I've experienced in 2017 9:59 PM-Aug 6,2017 275 21 people are talking about this

30.

bad roommate - Text - zahra @modestmousse my flatmate put her room on airbnb and I just walked into the kitchen to find a 30 year old man from Uruguay peering into the freezer 7:01 PM-Feb 26, 2017 3,248 406 people are talking about this

31.

bad roommate - Text - Cody Ko @codyko me [from the bathroom]: yoooo roommate: whatsup u need toilet paper me: nah my phone died im bored af wanna just chat for a minu 12:58 PM-Nov 10, 2017 33.4K3,890 people are talking about this

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Gx4s8n

Post a Comment

0 Comments