Sad & Self-Deprecating Memes For Everyone Who's Over It

Ever just wake up and realize you'd be a lot happier if you could escape this existence and live out the rest of your days floating in a sensory deprivation tank? ...No? Well, we all have our goals in the area of escapism. It's really no surprise, given that 2021 isn't looking much better than 2020. Aging and adulting are worse when you can't enjoy the goof parts of life. But at least we're not alone. These relatable, albeit depressing, memes really say it all regarding our current mental state. Maybe you'll feel seen, too.  

1.

Window - Uchiha @kingzyphree "you don't always have to apologize for everything, you're good" Me: TENSILS oh okay sorry

2.

Smile - leah @leahtriss Going as Former Gifted Child for Halloween and the whole costume is just gonna be people asking "What are you supposed to be?" And me saying "I was supposed to be a lot of things." 3:10 p.m. · 26 Oct. 19 Twitter for iPhone

3.

Font - A$AP CURRY @lisa_curry Me: Time to relax and get into bed! The Internet: Wanna read something upsetting first? Me: Yes, obviously.

4.

Triangle - NO ON BOARD. FEEL FREE TO DRIVE ВABY eeloidev ait nua toongstew.fem INTO ME YOU Auhedo no bexit al.noidizoq Ne vilyl ad liw nolauee 14ed no bave1 pogh 1010

5.

Sky - Dunkin Donuts is out here having a breakdown like the rest of us DUNKIN DONUTS UH OH SPICY! PUMPKIN! HAHAHAHA PUMPKIN TASTY

6.

Product - 07/24 @ASluttyLeo What two signs created you ? 2:22 PM 7/9/20 Twitter for iPhone O Like Comment A Share Be the first to like this Blair Richardson Two red flags 1d Like Reply

7.

Font - Relateable Things @Common_Relate What part of your morning routine takes the longest? alexat @alexarodrigguez Deciding to get up

8.

Font - Me talking to the laundry I haven't folded in 3 days I'm going to bed. Fuck the lot of you.

9.

Facial expression - Me listening to my therapist's advice МЕMES

10.

World - When you look at memes to avoid your problems but the funniest memes are about problems No matter how fast you go you cannot outrun yourself

11.

Font - Ruby O @rubyetc Anyone else permanently going through a lot lately Bryan Silva GRATATA @OutterSpaceSWAG i wish i could snort a line of stable mental health

12.

Ecoregion - When you're dead inside but you still don't take shit CLASSICAL ART MEMES

13.

Font - stuart fiddle @stuartfiddle every single day there is something to do & I am sick of it

14.

Jaw - Nate Armbruster @natecomedy I'm not old but I am at an age where if I fall in the shower it's gonna be bad.

15.

Cat - SCIENTIST: EXPLAINING IMPORTANCE OF GOOD SLEEP ME AT 3 AM WATCHING HIM EXPLAIN:

16.

Product - Them: What's the dating world like these days? Me: @MEMESTODISCUSSINTHERAPY I have seen every conceivable variation of what I call ghosting.

17.

Product - @ChillBrock Does anyone else ever get the random urge to get your life together in the middle of the night 01:43 · 14/04/2019 · Twitter for iPhone 28.2K Retweets 118K Likes O0 6.982 buiri Comocitarm Yes, it usually wears off by morning

18.

Gesture - Reflecting in the shower on how I could have answered What I say arguing

19.

Font - karanbir singh @karanbirtinna If someone tells you that they're fighting depression, be sure to tell them to "cheer up". Maybe they haven't thought of that yet.

20.

Font - trash jones @jzux there should be an option to send yourself straight to someone's voicemail. just because i called you doesn't mean i want to talk to you

21.

Font - TechnicallyRon @TechnicallyRon You can't outrun your problems but you can jog slightly in front of them and pretend you can't hear them because you have your headphones on

22.

Rectangle - nicky the soup shark @mostlysharks i am EXTREMELY BUSY doing NOT VERY MUCH while feeling VERY OVERWHELMED 9:36 PM · 09 Aug 20 · Twitter Web App

23.

Organism - Time For Crab @crab_time Whenever someone asks me how I'm feeling This creature has adapted to the crushing pressure and oppressive darkness.

24.

Rectangle - How many mental breakdowns have you had today?

25.

Font - Me trying to open up to people like... OPEN OPENOPENOPEN OPEN OPENOPENOPEN GMP

26.

Font - follow me only if youre sad @peedekaf me: you gotta learn to love yourself friend: ?????????????????????? ??????????????????? don't you fucking hate yourself me: yea but this is about you stay focused

27.

Font - I'm baby @film_thot I've decided to stop being self aware...what I do is none of my business

28.

Cartoon - Are you "I can't do anything" anxious or "Í have to do everything" anxious ? Me: Yes

29.

Font - Mustafa @MooseAbushanab I'm an overthinker so if you don't give me an answer, l'll come up with one.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3oyKQ4f

Post a Comment

0 Comments