The Woes & Quirks Of Tinder Captured In 25 Screenshots

How did people meet before dating apps? It seems like ages ago when singles were still courting each other IRL. Of course there have been plenty of people who stuck with their guns and refused to download Tinder, but now with the plague making us all involuntarily anti-social, seems like online dating is our only option for the foreseeable future. 

If you've just downloaded a dating app and are dying a little inside, hopefully these screenshots of entertaining Tinder conversations will cheer you up a bit. Interactions with strangers online can range from cringe to wholesome to just plain weird, and we're grateful r/Tinder has given us a glimpse into all the hilarious private Tinder worlds. 

1.

Lip - loading up Tinder again to find "the one"

2.

Text - Mahra Messages About YOU MATCHED WITH MAHRA ON 12/24/15. Yeah, ive spent wayyyy too long trying to come up with a pun from your name 01:49 Thank for not saying one. I actually immediately unmatch anyone that says one to me. Merry Christmas. 04:44 Fair enough Now Mahra Christmas Now

3.

Blue - Esme Today 8:25 PM Es me

4.

Collar - Margo, 21 14 km away Getting lost in the super market as a child was scarring . My mama would call out my name and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help

5.

Text - May I send you pictures? Didn't want to send anything unsolicited. Today 22:54 Pretty dope that you asked first but no thanks

6.

Azure - Death You super liked Death! O minutes ago Do it!

7.

Blue - Friday 7:52 AM Welcome to the Nathan Douglas tinder experience. Please hold while I think of a first message Today 2:57 PM Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately the flirting department is down at the moment and I am unable to produce a compelling icebreaker. Sent Type a message... GIF

8.

Text - Today 1:30 PM ARE YOUR ALLERGIES ACTING UP No why? Bc I think you need some more vitamin me Ashley, I don't know if you know this but people don't take vitamins for allergies Sent

9.

Text - 8 Straight Woman A Lives in Charlotte 21 miles away Spirituality Vlogging Movies Vegetarian Working out *Only men with ambitious personalities need apply. 3 men have already failed The first to earn all the digits in my phone number can take me on a date. No snap, no Insta. (Yes, l'm real.) You'll earn the numbers one by one through clues. I'm feeling generous.. the first digit of my phone number is the amount of men that have already failed this challenge. If we match, l'll give you a cl

10.

Text - Today 11:11 AM How's your day going Eh my day has been okay You It's been alright, what are you up to today Currently at the funeral home my grandma passed away on Tuesday I'm sorry to hear that So when can I ride your face Whenever you want, I get off shift at 8 tonight

11.

Text - What do you do for fun? I dont know Welp Do you watch movies? Ya why Idk I want to get to know you better oh What is your favorite movie? i dont know

12.

Finger - Girls on Tinder: Im tall so I need a taller guy Me who likes girls taller than me: guess I'll die alone

13.

Text - Yesterday, 7:31 PM Titanic! Huh. Yeah, thats a bad Icebreaker Hahaha i actually didn't see that one coming Today, 9:58 AM Neither did they

14.

Airship - YOU MATCHED W On a scale of 1-10 how bad do you want your pick up line to be? Today 1:11 PM No No? Today 2:32 PM No pick up line just coffee Type a message Send

15.

Text - 1:44 e 5GE ull 43% - 1:44 O M O X 5GE l| 42% Miki ... Today 1:36 AM So should I expect you to be shipped over to my house next day or do I need to take you out first? You can expect shipping delays since it is the holiday Miki, 25 season û Dad O 5 miles away The wal-mart box I matched with on bumble is offering next day in store pickup Fishing) (Craft Beer Golf Sent Your kneecaps, hand them over Type a message... GIF II II

16.

Nose - ull vodafone UK ? 20:09 @ O 90% Billy YOU MATCHED WITH BILLY ON 23/12/2020. Alex is a boys name Billy is a goats name Sent

17.

Text - when I realize I have to tell my life story all over again to be in another relationship "Alright, let's do this one' last time.

18.

Bicycle wheel rim - Verified 9 SheffieldHallam University O 95 miles away Girls are like parking spaces, the good ones are always taken, so just use the disabled one whilst no one's looking & Rio 2016 Paralympian Drop me a message O Instagram Photos

19.

Text - Press and hold to replay it's like u knew exactly what to do That tongue Ur dick I couldn't stop my legs from shaking No one has ever made me cum before I didn't think I could And my body count is 15+R ME |Never? Not even with toys NEVER You had me shook Shame l'm leaving foco ME | Can I screenshot this and put it on my tinder YES They need to know Because you low-key ugly But fuck soooo goode ME |I'm weak O Send a chat Miles 21

20.

Text - Today 8:32 PM Hey. Can i know, when is your birthday? Or who you are in horoscope Sure, my birthday is January 20th + Sent we are not compatible :( I'm sorry Type a message Send

21.

Advertising - Gursahib 20 O Ô Student e Imperial College London A Lives in London O 4 kilometres away I'm really into beekeeping. I see a bee, I keep it. Doesn't matter whose bee it is, they should have done a better job keeping it.

22.

Text - Doggo Heute 13:19 Catch Heute 14:39 got it! Good girl Here have a sweet doggo is happy Who's a good girl *starts petting* Heute 15:53 I'm a good girl! *is enjoying it*

23.

Blue - Today 11:38 PM Sorry I'm late, I'm your Christmas present About time you showed up Christmas is over in 20 mins Sorry, been a nightmare getting here, Covid slowing down all the packages, including mine Good job you managed to your package to me just deliver in time then This Christmas is suddenly looking better You dont have to worry about my package coming early Hope it's not too big to fit in my letterbox Oh theres absolutely no worry of that Sent Type a message...

24.

Blue - You matched with| lon 18/12/2020. Hey do you like stuff? I like stuff. Stuff is great. 19/12/2020, 8:18 pm I do like stuff! It's super great. We've got so much in common! l'Il book a church! This was so much easier than everyone says! P'll start looking at a dress I know right!

25.

Text - You and matched! 20:59 I love your tattoos! How many do you have? O Be more original S Your bio is 6 words, an emoji and your Instagram handle... I wonder if you can see the irony of asking me to be original 9 Yeah you can leave now you fucking rude cunt Water Tribe O GIPHY OPEN

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3sEGnjr

Post a Comment

0 Comments