21 Very Funny & Very Fake Text Message Memes

Okay, before you run to the comments so that you can be the first to declare that these screenshots are probably fake—we know. These are memes. Think of these memes as little funny stories wrapped up into a single image macro. It's good practice to assume that most of the things you see on the internet are fake, and it also makes memes more enjoyable! These funny messages made us laugh because sometimes text exchanges can be pretty bizarre IRL. 

1.

Font - Guess what what No u have to guess ? idk Grandma in the hospital why would you make me guess that what happened Delivered

2.

Sleeve - i left you a surprise on your pillow omg no way i love u so much

3.

Product - Ally YOU MATCHED WITH ALLY ON 6/13/19 How short are you? Today 2:51 PM 5'3 I could give you a couple inches Today 4:28 PM Omg well a couple is 2 I know what I said. Sent

4.

Font - 2:22 P.M. motherf ler we broke up over a year agO why did i just find out u still play chess on messenger with my dad stop

5.

Font - Sat, Jul 18, 11:04 PM If you could be any flavor of ice cream, what would you be and why? Sat, Jul 18, 11:40 PM Rocky road cause l've been goin through it lol wbu Tue, Jul 21, 4:35 PM Was I the wrong kind of ice cream Sent

6.

Photograph - Who ateCoco's vanilla ice cream? Lol Me ...sad... ...she's a cat She's waiting for some... Literally a feline I'm not kidding. She doesn't need fi in ice cream dude We give her some every night. Mom.... Come ON We do..but we will give her a Popsicle and see if that satisfies her. This is so over dramatic She IS A CAT!!! Where's my French vanilla? Oh my god Delivered

7.

Product - 4:20 1 69 Jessica I'm typing with a slim jim right now and it totally works That's it I'm done. I swear to god I'm done. You're an immature child...grow up! I've been thinking about dating other guys. When quarantine is over, don't expect to see me ever again. I can be mature I'm typing with a Slender James right now Pay W e y

8.

Gesture - Babe I broke my foot That's a nice Michael Kors bag. Tell that blich she can have you ?? That's my moms Вye

9.

Font - Text Message Today 11:10 PM This text conversation is related to a DoorDash order. fat piece of s t f k you huh????

10.

Product - Brian, your next automated pizza delivery is scheduled for SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25 at 12:00pm. To confirm txt YES. To decline txt NO. Txt Help 4help. Thank u Papa John u handsome man. I shall call u the Carbs Vixen We're sorry, we didn't understand. Please confirm or decline. When I make love l imagine you tossing some dough shirtless Delivered Dude, our automated system isn't set up yet. This is a real person texting you. I make minimum wage, please just tell me if you want the pizza

11.

Font - Today 7:09 PM Have you ever considered building a PC but instead of having it water cooled, it was instead milk cooled? Delivered What the f k goes through your head And then you can use the warm milk after it's been run through a couple times to go to sleep easier! 个

12.

Font - D Hi, this is DoorDash connecting you to your customer for updates about their order. Hey I never recieved my order. Are you on the way? 12:12 AM MMS 12:13 AM D ???????? 12:13 AM

13.

Font - 11:02 9. Moms > What the hell are you listening to?? Is that pirate music? it's sea shanties Delivered You need to go outside more CO

14.

Sky - 56 pluge iMessage Today 5:46 PM Hmu if you need gas. Got pounds on deck Ight fasho bro ilyk Read 5:47 PM Ily2 iMessage

15.

Product - ll Verizon 8:09 PM 61% Landlord > There's a family of rats living in my bathroom! No pet allowed in building Also rent is due

16.

Product - 00000 Sprint LTE 8:36 AM 75% ( Messages Rebecca Details prom_proposal() return false while (!prom_proposal) sleep(86400) end pid = Process.pid Process.kill("SEGV", pid)

17.

Font - 5 People > Hey Riley (: Now that the group project is over I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out more u Riley Hey I had fun doing the project but I have a boyfriend! RA Dev Arjun you sent this in the project group chat adownbadpatrol Lauren L ОН MY GOD НАНАНА Ellie НАНАНАН ES I FEEL SO BAD BUT HAHAHA

18.

Joint - Ready for me to show what these fingers do? Ohh tell me अनुलोम विलम प्रणायाम

19.

Product - Hey, don't wait for me. I'm at the hospital. 6:36 pm Is everything ok? 6:36 pm I'm ok. It's just my cousin. He can't speak or walk. 6:36 pm OMG! WHAT F KING HAPPENED? 6:36 pm Nothing serious. He was just born 2 hours ago. 6:37 pm Type a message

20.

Font - Sir your account has been hacked. Steam?? No, bank account. Oh... Thank God!

21.

Product - Careful my husband is suspecting us. Suspecting what? Do I even know you . I'm her husband, you are out of my suspects list. WTH. I'm sorry my husband was using my cellphone to test you, Luckily you haven't said anything e What could I say? don't even know you ... This is still her husband, I wanted to confirm..

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3pSbt5s

Post a Comment

0 Comments