23 Times Chinese Dating Shows Brought The Comedy

Game shows are a pretty universal form of entertainment. They've been around for years, and some of 'em (ahem, Jeopardy) have amassed some pretty serious followings. Here in the United States, dating  game shows are pretty much a thing of the past - something parodied on sketch comedy shows like Saturday Night Live. In China, however, they're still going strong. And judging by these amusing stills, they're pretty damn entertaining.

1.

Forehead - 18 韩束 Can I be your little lamb? 韩束白BB霜 don't get it.

2.

Text - When I was small, I wanted to be a pilot. 20 Hu Menting, 23 advertising agent Now my dream is to find an ideal partner as soon as possible

3.

Facial expression - vivo Apart from your appearance, you're a very good candidate.

4.

Music artist - Being short is okay. If the sky falls in, tall people will be killed first.

5.

Text - 24 24 Ding Dongli, 37 manager You said you don't like fat girls. 24 vive Pma litle bit fat Sol don't meet your requirement. Correct

6.

Music artist - Singing, crying, nagging.. can do them all.

7.

Music - Apartfrom sleeping Pmalways on the internet

8.

Purple - SpongeBob has a frank personality, very much like mine.

9.

Performance - (20 My hobby is collecting plastic bags

10.

Song - My selfie principle is that I go to any length to avoid having identical selfies.

11.

People - My mouth waters, not for girls, but for food.

12.

Singer - 21 Yang,Yajuan, 22 Shop assistant I'm happlestwhen Iget paid

13.

Facial expression - only cry alone and in secret.

14.

Performance - vivo havent said hello to you because I don't think you deserve it: 30

15.

Entertainment - Can you let down your dignity B and self-esteem and accept me?

16.

Speech - The girls are more interested in dogs than in you.

17.

Music artist - believe a man should be the breadwinner. A girl should look after her beauty.

18.

Forehead - FFAILED TO GETA DATE BUCHENG GON0 After today, realise I need to lose weight

19.

Eyewear - FAILED TO GET A DATE was kind of prepared Wior this result. 下载 微在APP!

20.

Facial expression - Xin Yanlin, 24 children's English teacher Do you like girls who get pleasure from making you suffer?

21.

Performance - Tell us some of your criteria First, she must be female. Second, she must be alive

22.

Speech - 15 From what I can see, you're rather boring 8

23.

Talent show - vivo Li Mou, 26 Statistics graduate l turned you down because you're wearing red pants.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3trEBTt

Post a Comment

0 Comments