27 Truths Men Struggle To Explain To Women

Men are often deemed a mystery by women, and even some other men. They get a reputation for being cold or emotionless, quiet or unfeeling. Redditor u/RiceWota has managed to challenge these notions. By asking the men of Reddit to share the most difficult things to express to women, the Reddit user revealed that a) men love doing absolutely nothing and b) they have a shit ton of feelings. The more you know.

1.

Text - r/AskReddit Join u/RiceWota • 4h Men of Reddit, what is the hardest thing to explain to a woman? 692 1.4k 1 Share

2.

Text - El_CM • 3h 2 Awards I don't always want to be the one that initiates sex. It makes me feel like a creep. Reply 506 ...

3.

Text - Thirty_Helens_Agree • 3h 1 Award If we say we're doing nothing, “nothing" is not a void to be filled; nothing is the activity and we love it. Reply 2.1k

4.

Text - CuntGrundy • 4h I'm not angry, I just don't have anything to say. Reply 1.2k ...

5.

Text - Rufflag • 3h That "Nothing" is a perfectly legitimate answer to " What are you thinking?" And "What are you doing?" And "What do you want to do on your day off?". Reply 387 ...

6.

Text - Lmao_x-x E • 4h Just because l'm interested in you, doesn't mean I only want your body Reply 925 ...

7.

Text - RayDeaver • 3h 1 Award Compromise is a two-way street. If you want those pink pastel bedsheets and pink pastel walls, I'm getting the Star Wars lamp. Reply 946

8.

Text - adnanoid • 3h Why is it hard, and why is it not getting hard Reply 398 ...

9.

Text - My13thredditaccount • 3h Why I'm hard. No I'm not horny, I wasn't thinking of anything, I was reading about the fall of the Roman empire ok. It just does that. Reply 206 ...

10.

Text - Taking-a-Break • 4h It's called scratching your balls but its much more of a pinch and twist motion. Reply 249 ...

11.

Text - mrmadlad90 • 4h How you can actually twitch your penis. All of my lady aquantences are interested to learn that we have the ability to do so. Reply 203 ...

12.

Text - ThrowableMicrowave • 4h When I talk about my feelings I want to be heard, understood and something to change. When we fight about my feelings it only makes me repress those feelings. Reply 738 ...

13.

Text - umpalumpamonkey • 5h My emotions It can't just be me who finds it so hard to express my feelings or emotions Reply 417 ...

14.

Text - dlordjr • 4h How I can spend the entire weekend fishing with my buddy and still not know that his wife died. We're not big talkers. Reply 468 ...

15.

Text - sixblanks • 5h What its like peeing with a boner. Reply 174 ...

16.

Text - SlapshotTommy • 4h Something that has sadly been very relevant to me recently. When I tell you that I go for walks and drives to clear my head, that DOES NOT MEAN that I hate, or despise you. I can't sit and watch TV mindlessly, I need to be engaged in something to kinda open up the channel for everything to flow through it again. However I am well aware of a sad reality were guys use this as means to go and cheat on their good ladies. Thankfully once people get to know me they know I am

17.

Text - TurdNuggetts • 4h I can literally be sitting there and think about nothing. When she asks what I am thinking about, i say nothing. But she doesnt believe me. In a guy's brain there is a "nothing" box. Reply 332 ...

18.

Text - Get-Vectored • 5h Either a) That we too have feelings and need companionship or b) Why I have a boner at her grandma's funeral Reply 236 ...

19.

Text - Rhysd007 • 4h That my female friends are exactly that, friends. And not threats! Reply 374 ...

20.

Text - Ragingbull444• 4h When you catch us staring, most of the time it's not a conscious choice to look there, sometimes when you look around a room your eyes see what your eyes see Reply 179

21.

Text - BigMilko • 3h We're not afraid of marriage. We're afraid of divorce. Reply 170 ...

22.

Text - BbysArntDWasherSafe • 5h "So what do you want to eat?" Reply 1 197 ...

23.

Text - gr8prajwalb • 4h The societal pressure that comes with being a man to be "the provider", to never show emotions and such things. The mental pressure that comes with such things is not talked about nearly enough. Also male depression is not given nearly enough attention as it should. I just don't know why. Reply 35 ...

24.

Text - 415native • 4h Wanting to hang out with my buddies occasionally shouldn't be construed as a mortal threat to our relationship. It's not like I whine when you want to go shopping with your girl friends. A Reply 128 ...

25.

Text - kaj_zumo • 5h Okay where do we begin. 1.WE ARE NOT ALWAYS HORNY 2.We don't have the desire to always talk about our problems. Sometimes we just need to be alone with our thoughts 3.We don't understand everything so if you are being passive aggressive don't expect us to know what is going through ur mind 4. Just because we're friendly with another woman it doesn't mean we're hitting on her 5. Just because women have problems it doesn't mean we have better lives. We men have issues that are

26.

Text - Magianus · 5h Maybe that men need some alone time with their hobbies. If you constantly disturb them it will upset them, so just let them be when they need to. But they like when you take interest in their hobbies and let them talk about it a bit, wether it's fishing or video games. Reply 1 129 ...

27.

Text - Gooner1798 • 5h If I say something without emotion - it's not because l'm upset with you it's because l'm thinking about that thing from a purely logical point of view. Reply 115 ...

28.

Text - PeruvianBrownMan • 4h When you are trying to help your SO with a problem they are having and they don't understand why you don't just coddle them instead. Most other guys I know and I try to find solutions first but a lot of women don't want that at first. Reply 10 ...

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3auhCOX

Post a Comment

0 Comments