29 Glorious Instances Of Non-Toxic Masculinity

There's been a lot of talk about toxic masculinity these days, and honestly, our cringey neckbeard galleries are ample proof of its existence. While the cringe factor can be fun, we thought it would be refreshing to give some credit to these wonderfully non-toxic and wholesome moments of dudes being dudes.

1.

Facial hair - Got drunk cut all my hair off and sent it to charity

2.

Movie - If you didn't play Bones And Sulu, which role would you want? Uhura. Uhura. Oh my gosh.

3.

Land vehicle - This bike may look odd to some, but this man built it so that his blind brother can feel the wind like he does. That's quite the brother.

4.

Tile - Wholesome support graffiti gary Sound's cooly gary likes Bugs Yeah gay SUFPORT

5.

Text - horo 617 Alek_05 in Advice How can I (13M) be a good uncle? Family 128 Comments self.Advice 8 months My oldest sister is pregnant and I am really excited for her to have the baby but how does one be a good uncle I can barely take care of myself yesterday i made grilled cheese and burnt it. So any tips on how to be a good uncle. if this aint the cutest shit

6.

Motor vehicle - abdul @Advil - 1h ever since i was a little kid i've always wanted to get on a fire truck. i'm tempted to just walk my grown ass over to a fire station and just ask. O 38 t7 26 O 541 abdul @Advil omg it worked SERVICE 0.2 EROOKLINE

7.

Text - Saturday at 7:09 PM · O Heads up North Carolina: About a year ago my daughter came home wearing a button that said "Ill go with you." I asked her what it meant, and she explained that there were transgender children at her high-school, and many of them were uncomfortable using the assigned restrooms. The button is an indication that she (and some of her fellow brave, badass friends) is willing to accompany you to the bathroom if you're in that situation. Sometimes I forget that our childr

8.

Selfie - skinny-fingers hamnskiftare Source: lovenlife4me llamasgotoheaven: lovenlife4me: Being fathers is getting our daughters up at 5:30 am making breakfast getting them dressed for school and putting them on the bus by 6:30.This is a typical day in our household. It's not easy but we enjoy every moment and eveny minute of #fatherhood. #proudfathers #blackfathers #prouddads #gaydads #people#this dispels like fifty stereotypes and I love it

9.

People in nature - If you're in need of wholesome content, Robert Irwin helped Bindi's fiancé practice the proposal

10.

Text - Dan Beasley-Harling @DBeasleyHarling Just because l'm gay, doesn't mean I don't know how to please a woman. You buy them a dress with pockets. 10:34 PM · 4/7/20 · Twitter for iPhone 14.4K Retweets 136K Likes

11.

Holy places - r/pics Posted by u/M7plusoneequalsm8 3h • i.redd.it A Sikh man built a Mosque for his lifelong Muslim friend because he had nowhere else to pray + 4.9k 154 Share O Award

12.

Cartoon - LIKE DOING THE DISHES! I'M A MANLY I DO MANLY THINGS THAT MEN DO. MAN. AND USING DENTAL FLOSS! KISSING HIM REAL GOOD. AND KISSING MY KITTEN! © Squirrel paparazzi

13.

Bird - NORTH AMER ONS

14.

Text - You're cute btw Oh thanks. I'm not gay WED AT 5:08 PM Oh you're welcome and that's cool. Dont have to be gay to be cute. Neither am I tho WED AT 6:01 PM Oh tru Most straight dude dont tell other dudes they're cute Imfao I don't see what the big deal is, there's a lot of females or girls that tell other Straight girls that they're pretty and but not so it's basically the same thing I guess you're right lol I'm sorry if I offended you those

15.

Photo caption - My 84-year-old grandmother apologized for having to wear her nightgown in front of us. I said it was no problem and that it actually looked very comfortable, so she immediately offered one to me. It's not like I could have rejected this generous gift.

16.

Yard - "My old man removed a fence panel so he can share a beer with his neighbour" XXXXXWY

17.

Photo caption - NBCCHICAGO.COM 92-Year-Old Man Sweetly Colors His Wife's Hair Amid Social Distancing

18.

Text - Hossain winkt dir zu! Tippe hier und winke zurück البقار ب Hello Queen Haw are you Hello Hossain, I'm fantastic. How about you? Im good thanks Queen you are very nice Why thank you Hossain! May I inform you that I am a male and have a penis? I know sorry you are so cute ok Where are you from king +, Aa

19.

Text - thepancousin My history teacher was taking role today and did very exaggerated formal titles for everyone (ex. Ms. *last name*, Mr. *last name*) bc he's classy like that but my non-binary arse was like "ohno uhoh" and he finally gets to me and goes Ms. *insert my last name*? And I go "here." And he looks at me, furrows his brows and goes "is that ur preferred pronoun?" Il'm like ".nah." And he goes "okay, what is it?" And I say "um, they/ them." And he says "alright, so what formal title

20.

Text - @levarburton · 3h I've been busting my brain for about a week now trying to figure out how to do LeVar Burton a live-streamed version of #LeVarBurtonReads. I figured that during this difficult time I could contribute by reading aloud to folks who could use some diversion for themselves and their families. 141 27 266 3,195 LeVar Burton O @levarburton 3h In order to avoid legal complications, I've gone down the rabbit hole searching through volumes of short stories in the public domain for

21.

Text - Savannah Falkenburg @snfalkenburg My step dad has been trying to get their wiener dog to be pet of the month for two years. April 2019, it finally happened. He sent me this and said "my proudest moment as a dad" APRIL PET OF THE MONTH GATSBY REEPS ULY NOLEN

22.

Text - Dan White @atdanwhite Love this. My buddy is nervous because his long-distance girlfriend asked him to send her a dick pic. This is what your crew is for. 3:19 all LTE 41 Da Crew > I don't know...u think she'll like it? She will LOVE it. Trust us. Shane It honestly looks really good, Derrick. Derrick Does the lighting make my balls look weird? AJ Are you kidding?! The balls are the best part! Lil Ryan Second the balls. Jason Krumble Love the balls. Shane You got this man. She loves you an

23.

Transport - A man in Morristown, NJ standing outside the emergency room with this sign. Remember to say thank you to those on the front lines! THANK YOU ALL IN EMERGENCY FOR SAVING MY WIFES LIFE I LOVE YOU ALL CENCA COPTER ONGE TEY

24.

Text - I've loaned my ancient terrier to my dad as a #SupportDog during #Selflsolation. He doesn't need walks any more - just a garden, love and a lap. I miss him terribly, but this picture made me so happy 5:34 23 Mar 20 from Hammersmith,

25.

Footwear - Blave RANT rian MACNE FRAÇA A punk stops during a gay pride parade to allow a mesmerized child to touch his jacket spikes. I lost control about reblogging this picture. and this is the perfect Tuck you" to people who stereotype people like this. literally one of my favourite pictures ever nothing more punk than letting small children touch your clothes spikes or hair spikes

26.

Facial expression - This lighter stayed This lighter stayed in the house yesterday outside @WEALTH @WEALTH That's how we view people: We don't take into consideration that this poor b@$#@rd stayed outside all night in the cold, in the rain, Right off the bat, this lighter looks better than this lighter and all the other s#!t @WEALTH ®WEALTH of help. And sometimes,all you need in life is a little bit

27.

Text - Augie Nash @AugieNash I'm at Sam's Club Older couple in 70's checking out Cashier asks if they found everything they needed Lady said no - needed bread Young man in 20's heard this and says "Ma'am, I have a loaf you can have, and if you see anything in my cart, you're welcome to it" #Covid_19

28.

Text - GOFFICIAL.COM Grandpa Meets His Newborn Grandson For The First Time Through Window

29.

Text - 0770059834333178 • 9h I know this is pandering but, I've been depressed for months and haven't hit the gym during that time. Mr. Schwarzenegger can you please tell me to get off my lazy ass and hit the gym? I swear to everything I hold dear that I will snap out of it and go. * Reply 113 GovSchwarzenegger 6h I'm not going to be that hard on you. Please don't be that hard on yourself. We all go through challenges, we all go through failure. Sometimes life is a workout. But the key thing is

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LhL5iB

Post a Comment

0 Comments