69 Relationship Memes To Send To Your Special Someone

It's important to be able to share things with your partner, whether you've just started dating or have been coupled for what feels like an eternity. This means sharing hopes, dreams, fears, and most importantly, sexy relationship memes. These particular specimens range from sappy relationship memes to savagely relatable relationship memes and they're sure to make your significant other or crush smile, laugh, or feel personally attacked. All good options. Oh, and one more list.

1.

Relationship meme, the woman i'm planning to marry showed me this pebble that looks like a guitar pick and with an entirely straight face said "it's for rock music" tumblr response is "marry her faster"

2.

Funny relationship meme. picture of a couple making a heart at the beach with their arms, text reads "this could be us but we're not douchebags

3.

Relationship meme of a man getting really excited about a guest on a tv show.

4.

Relationship meme, tweet that says - i hid under the bed to scare my boyfriend while he was in the bathroom and when he came out he saw i was gone and i watched him get all excited and run in the closet to wait and scare me. i was sitting under my bed crying laughing. Response says "the sign of a good relationship"

5.

Relationship meme, Q - what is love A - I unfollowed some meme pages so my husband can send me memes I haven't seen.

6.

Funny relationship meme about approaching your girl while she is on her period, with Jon Snow approaching the dragon

7.

Relationship meme about blue button girl asking about would you still love her without arms and legs

8.

Funny relationship meme, how women look when you're still playing video games, daenerys targaryan looking weak

9.

Funny relationship meme about missing them bringing you food

10.

Relationship meme about the girl hating it when you get ready to leave

11.

Relationship meme about the confidence the boyfriend gives you that you might look homeless at walmart thinking you look great

12.

Relationship meme about when she writes back K and you wonder what you did wrong

13.

Relationship meme about sending the wife memes when she is at work

14.

Relationship meme about couples flaming on each other and then the girl can't take it

15.

Relationship meme of Daenerys exiting the fire in how the water temperature feels when the wife showers

16.

Relationship meme of when a girl looks just so cute when she is angry

17.

Funny relationship meme about holding your farts in the early months of a relationship

18.

Cartoon - When you sleeping wit your man and he turn around and hug you in his sleep

19.

Facial expression - Me waking my boyfriend up at 3 am to ask him if he wants to break up with me because he didn't touch his foot to my foot all night andI am fearing that he found someone new. MB

20.

Organism - Organism - when you get in a relationship and slowly start becoming like the person you're dating

21.

Cartoon - Me: omfg he's so nice to me Me: Me: Me: toooo0o nice Funnyg.com

22.

Cartoon - SNAPCHATS AT THE BEGINNING OF A RELATIONSHIP VS. AFTER ONE YEAR 3 3 What you up to later?

23.

Face - When you wake up before your man and you about to disturb his peace so he can keep you company 6 @tybrickk6 caption this

24.

Text - I promise I will always be on your side. Or under you. Or on top..... Legit

25.

Organism - Kermit Follow @InnerKermit Me: I should calmly explain to him what's bothering me. Inner me: Tell him goodnight at 5pm. RETWEETS LIKES 11,600 21,183 10:45 AM - 17 Nov 2016 6 223 17 12K 21K

26.

Organism - Couch - WAITING FOR BAE TO COME BACK FROM THE BATHROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOVIE LIKE.

27.

Organism - Photo caption - When you ask your girl what's wrong and she gets even more mad and says "you're supposed to know"

28.

Organism - Text - I DIDN'T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE OR NEED SOMEONE I REALLY DIDN T WANT ANYTHING BUT THEN YOU APPEARED AND THEN I STARTED WANTING EVERYTHING imgflip.com

29.

Organism - Face - Her:I swear I can't stand you Him: you still love me though

30.

Organism - Text - She fell asleep on me while we faced timed so I drew her till she woke up. She need the sleep and I needed the inspiration Sprint 2:37 PM 1* 90%

31.

Organism - Eyebrow - you: *kisses my neck* me: holeson time to sin

32.

Organism - Cartoon - Me watching my boyfriend be really good at video games but also wishing he was cuddling me instead

33.

Organism - Text - I'm so crazy lucky to have met you @pillinlove

34.

Organism - Cartoon - :( @suckonmytts when i'm with my baby vs without my baby

35.

Organism - Snout - Me waiting for my boyfriend to kiss me after just kissing me boredpanda.com

36.

Organism - Face - *on a first date* okay don't let them know I stalked them online them: my aunt- me: theresa or sharon?

37.

Organism - Hair - When you see him scrolling through his newsfeed and pause on a girls photo.

38.

Organism - Human - WHEN YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER CALLS YOU BY YOUR REAL NAME

39.

Organism - Terrestrial animal - When bae gets out the shower looking like a snack

40.

Organism - Hair - Him: what size fry do you want? Me: oh just a small Him: she'll have a large Me:

41.

Organism - Yoda - when your girl says idk after suggesting 152 dinner choices

42.

Organism - Face - How you look at her when y'all first meet vs how you look at her after 2 years bc you love her and she makes you happy

43.

Organism - Text - when he hasn't texted you all day but you know he's busy but at the same time it makes you sad

44.

Organism - Face - How ya girl look on FaceTime when y'all start dating vs months later amaking people

45.

Organism - Cartoon - Me ready to annoy my bf the moment he wakes up

46.

Organism - Cartoon - him : " are you really mad over that ? " me :

47.

Organism - Photography - a Follow @rorabombzz When you text him at 8:03 and he doesn't respond by 8:02 2014 All Ri WAGS BRAD NEW rade RETWEETS LIKES 圖 O 36,160 53,498

48.

Organism - Facial expression - When he cute, loyal, texts back in 2 seconds, likes the same music as u, and puts up with ur mood swings and attitude

49.

Organism - Face - Me: Roasting is a form of intimacy. I want a man I can joke around with Him: "Ugly ass" Ме:

50.

Organism - Text - when ur waiting for him to apologize but he dont know he did something wrong bc u didnt tell him bc he should know

51.

Organism - Dalmatian - WHEN YOUR PARTNER TAKES ALL THE SHEETS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT My tails froze, and my nose is froze, and my ears are froze, and my toes are froze

52.

Organism - Facial expression - When ur relationship is based solely off of memes and roasting one another and they finally say something sweet and considerate Oh no baby whatl is you doing???

53.

Organism - Room - Friend: what are your requirements to have a relationship? Ðœe: Made with depression

54.

Organism - Adaptation - When they say there's plenty of fish in the sea, but she's your fish boredpanda.com

55.

Organism - Face - honey @glitterytearz_ Follow My lipstick looked so good today too HUF

56.

Organism - Face - When he's a gentleman but a little nasty, text back fast, taller than you, doesn't stress you out and is all about you It's a husband

57.

Organism - Text - **takes a 10min shower** Her: Hope she treats you like do.. Me:

58.

Organism - Text - I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY OF MY OWN... i mean i can wait, & i will wait, but i can't wait.. ya know?

59.

Organism - Face - When you tell everyone the story how you fell in love with your girl, she be looking like boredpanda.com

60.

Organism - Dog - When you just started dating and find out you have different kissing styles @chaos.reigns_ Tolly

61.

Organism - Dog - Tru Respectful Memes @jadasyl me when bae keeps staring at me all while calling me pretty & cute S wholesomemes Source: theawesomeadventurer 1,548 notes Nov 13th, 2018

62.

Organism - Text - Annoying couple starter pack KING. QUEEN In a relationship Yesterday Spn 2012 220 Babe close your eyes What do you see? Nothing Well, that's my life without you MeMe.

63.

Organism - Text - When you're with bae and they start smiling at their phone. "Excuse me but your happiness is sitting right here." Reinvented by Alota for ifunny ) ihunny.co

64.

Organism - Text - When your girl complains about all the small stuff but you still gotta fix it

65.

Organism - Cat - "#Babe, what's wrong?" Her: "Nothing!" Also Her: Source: elovers 19,035 notes A IG @_Taxo_

66.

Organism - Pug - when your girl says she doesn't want anything from McDonald's but you turn your head and see her like this

67.

Organism - Child - when his point is valid and you just kinda sit there like :

68.

Organism - Text - I can't wait for the day that instead of "it's late, I have to go." you will say "it's late, let's go to bed."

69.

Organism - Text - When bae is about to leave and you're just like now you are mine forever

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3o1li0x

Post a Comment

0 Comments