Amused Butcher Shares His Most Frustrating Customer Stories

If you think your job sucks, then just take a gander through the following posts written by an amused and frustrated butcher who has, let's just say, seen it all when it comes to terrible customers. The stupidity here is truly amazing, people.

Be sure to check out the Butcher Stories official Facebook page for even more woeful tales of staggering stupidity!

1.

Text - Text - BS Butcher Stories 33 mins Customer: Do you have more crab legs? Me: Yes, ma am. They're in the back freezer. Customer: I'll take a pound of the ones from the back. Me: Sure. I'll be right back, I need to run to the freezer to get them. (come back) Me: Sorry for your wait, someone had blocked the freezer Customer: Wait. Those are frozen!?! Me: Yes ma'am. Customer: You should have told me they would be frozen!

2.

Text - Text - BSButcher Stories August 21 at 10:25 AM Customer: I want four steaks. I want them wrapped individually. Me: Okay. Here you go! Customer: Wait. Why are there four packages? I wanted them two to a pack! Me: I'm sorry, sir. I thought you said you wanted them individually. Customer: I do. I just want two packages total

3.

Text - Text - BS Butcher Stories July 6 (Customer looks to the left and right, but doesn't see me standing behind him.) (Customer lifts shirt, and drops a tenderloin steak into his pants.) Me: Um...excuse me. Customer: Aww manl You saw that? Me: Yes. I did. (He pulls the steak out of his pants and tries to hand it to me.) Me: I don't want to touch that! Customer: It's okay. It didn't touch anything. I have a real small penis.

4.

Text - Text - BS Butcher Stories August 18 at 12:04 PM Customer: This chicken is priced wrong! The sign says $2.99. Me: Sorry about that. 'll reprice it for you! Customer: You damn right you'll reprice it, or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a libel lawsuit! #bowtieguy #sharppractices

5.

Text - Text - BS Butcher Stories August 14 at 8:13 AM Me: Hil How are you today? (The Customer looks up at me, says nothing, then looks back down.) Me: (10 seconds later) Can I get you anything today? (Customer looks up at me then looks back down.) Me: (10 seconds later) Just let me know if you need anything (Looks up and down again) (I walk away) Customer: Come back! I need help. Me: What can I get you? (Customer looks up at me, says nothing, looks back down.) (I stand there while she shops aro

6.

Text - BS Butcher Stories August 11 Customer: I bought some tilapia on July 10. Is it still good?

7.

Text - BS Butcher Stories September 9 at 9:52 AM Me: We lost everything during the storm. Customer: You guys really should have a better plan in place. Like having someone work during the storm. Me: The logic is if someone got hurt during the storm, it would be worse than losing some product Customer: (Eye roll) I guess

8.

Text - BSButcher Stories July 1 Me: Are you ready? Customer: Yes! Me: (walking over) What can I get you? Customer: I don't know yet. Me: Oh....uh.. . that's cool. Just let me know when you're ready. (I turn to walk away) Customer: I'm ready. Me: What can I get you? Customer: I don't know yet.

9.

Text - BS Butcher Stories July 28 Me: Here's your shrimp. Anything else I can get you? Customer: That's it. Me: Have a nice da Customer: I want some steaks. Two ribeyes Me: Anything else? Customer: No. Me: Have a- Customer: Three pork chops Me: Okay. Is that all? Customer: Yes. Me: Here you go- Customer: One salmon fillet. Me: Sure. Will that complete your order? Customer: Yes. Me: Have- Customer: I want chicken breasts

10.

Text - Butcher Stories BS August 29 at 5:17 PM Customer: What type of meat should I use to make brisket? Me: I sell briskets right here. Customer: And that's what you use to make brisket? Me: Yes Customer: You're sure?

11.

Text - BS Butcher Stories July 21- (A little old lady comes to the counter) Me: Hil How can I. Customer: There are my goddamned steaks! Two of those babies! Me: Have a great day! Customer: It is now that I have my damned steaks!

12.

Text - BSButcher Stories Yesterday at 11:01 AM Customer: Tell me about the monk fish. Me: It's great! It has a real sweet taste kinda like a lobster. In fact, they used to call it "the poor man's lobster. Customer: Cool. I'l take a pound. (Five minutes later) Customer Service Clerk: Hey. A customer just complained on you. He said you called him poor

13.

Text - BS Butcher Stories September 6 at 3:33 PM Customer: The sign says you open at 10. Where is everything? Why aren't you open? Me: Normally we open at 10. Today's a bit of a special circumstance, you know with the hurricane and all. Customer: Me: We had to throw away literally everything. Customer: The sign says 10. #dorain

14.

Text - BS Butcher Stories September 7 at 11:19 AM- Customer: Any fresh local shrimp? Me: We lost everything in the storm. Customer: Why the hell not?! Its local, it shouldn't take that long to get more. Me: Shrimp boats don't run during a hurricane (He stomps away)

15.

Text - BSButcher Stories July 5 Customer: I want some haddock. Me: I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm all sold out of the haddock. Customer: Can't you go in the back and make me a haddock? Me: Haddock is a fish. Customer: Yeah. Can you make me one?

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/32xFhYU

Post a Comment

0 Comments