Exquisitely Cringey Posts That Were Meant To Be Deep

Remember being an emo tween/teenager? Unfortunately, we do too. Listening to sad songs on repeat. Thinking we our first school relationships were "forever." Posting attention-seeking messages to social media, hoping someone notice all the pain. While the depression was often very real, there's a painfully cringey- and amusing - aspect to people who wear their hearts on their sleeve on the internet. Don't believe us? Scroll down and brace yourself for some serious discomfort.

1.

Text - I was seven years old when my teacher told me the most COlorful insectS were also the most venomous ones and I was ffteen years old when I looked into your blue eyes and realized She had been rignt all along.

2.

Text - Name these brands Name these plants This slaps you in the face with reality

3.

Text - 4:50 1 20h Not every friend request is a friend request. Some are surveillance cameras. Send message •.. · A

4.

Sky - wethellyest most people die at 20, ig @wetheflyest_ and aren't buried until they're 75.

5.

Text - We are all just prebuilt PCs and yet we are killing each other over the color of our case. You see how dumb that fucking is?

6.

Photography - Do lea

7.

Text - vibe quotes @vibexquotess whilst ur crying over him he's laughing with his friends acting like nothing happened.

8.

Heart - Girls heart NOC Boys heart

9.

Text - Some people just act like they're trying to help you FOLLOW @BAITFELLA UCcesspictures

10.

Face - I'm not angry you betrayed me. PRIMESCENES INSTAGRAM I'm that angry that I trusted you in the first place.

11.

Text - 1 min · : My life is on single player mode...I am lonely O Like Comment A Share

12.

Cartoon - doctor: have you tried exercising to help your depression? Мe:

13.

Still life photography - Fake is the new real and I don't fit in. THECLASS YPEOPLE

14.

Text - bobby wasabi @blondiewasabi read the first letter of each emoji >

15.

Text - Life asked death: why do people love me and hate you? Death replied: Because you're the beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth. @TheoriesNow

16.

Text - Depression is just the realisation of reality

17.

Sitting - When I die please dont come to my grave and sit there for hours and tell me you love and miss me because those are the things I needed to hear when I was alive.

18.

Cartoon - toonsokay it's hard to sleep at night when your heart is at war with your mind

19.

Nature - Me ignoring you How badly I want to talk to you FB/SarcasmLol

20.

Text - Phantom • 1 month ago Scooby Doo taught us that the real monsters where just people. 199 7 REPLIES ...

21.

Text - New Password her love for u Super weak New Password your love for her Strong

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/35j5ZZB

Post a Comment

0 Comments