Painfully Relatable Memes For Angsty Souls

If you're feeling the feelings and you don't know what to do about it, step away from the big sad and into the warm embrace of some relatable memes. Sure, memes won't solve all your problems, but they might remind you that you're not alone. Because guess what? People make memes. And the people who made these memes must have been pretty dang sad. We all experience pain, that's what makes us human! And we all deserve to cozy up to some funny memes and ignore all the bullsh*t once in a while. 

1.

Forehead - Look, a shooting star I wish I was happy lol, fi k you

2.

Cat - it hurts right here in my meow meow

3.

Line - When the doctor asks what you're taking for depression Medicinal Agnew Pizza 96

4.

Smile - I can't remember the last time I wasn't tired.

5.

Hair - ewwfeelings

6.

Vertebrate - I am depressed I have the big sad Imay look fly, but I want to die I'm dressed to impress but stressed and depressed

7.

Joint - help! | exist and I can't

8.

Product - Lots of solid advice here. Take care of your mental health f4cknhtethisapp Eat an potato Talk about Keep active your feelings Recite a dark spell Throw your phone in the lake Kiss a bird gently Make fun of someone Lie down in the dirt and let the earth slowly reclaim you Scowl you don't like obvious plant

9.

Bird - I welcome I long for a return to the unknowing incorporeal state of nothingness the void Bread is cool, though Birth was a curse

10.

Hair - aborteddreams Please, I haven't slept in 3 days. It is time to reorganize your failures by level of embarrassment.

11.

Cat - When you're depressed 24/7 but you're always down to party

12.

Vertebrate - My last dopamine receptor not giving up on me be like: are 20E WAS HERE ged

13.

Food - Depression meals 101 nutella VERERO Kraft macaroni & снеese Marlboro DINNER Red Bull NERG DRIN The Taste You Love smmmile, the cheesiest NO Artilieial Flavors NO Arficial Preservatives NO Arsificial Dyes 250 A original flavor NETWT 225 R ( MACARON A DHEESE DINNER Indotnie Mi Instan Mi goreng WISEGFEK

14.

Smile - Sure im a builder That's my art But not one of these tools Fixes broken hearts

15.

Dog - This graffiti is relatable... I use humor to cover UP my seemingly endless sadness!

16.

Hot air ballooning - oh.the Places You'd If you weren't riddled with crippling anxiety and depression

17.

Flash photography - os only cry alone and in secret.

18.

Nose - Yes honey Babe! It's 4am, time for your breakdown

19.

Vertebrate - on the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt

20.

Hair - I may look okay on the outside But deep down I want you to Erase Mii

21.

Rectangle - SELF DESTRUCT

22.

Food - i'm souper sad

23.

Sky - I DONS FIT IN Ses 1552) 424-4540

24.

Photograph - the fact that i'll probably never have my life together and die at an early age me

25.

Hand - current mood:

26.

Dog - my mental health aborteddieams me constantly turning it into jokes for the imaginary audience in my head

27.

Plant - I DON'T NEED YOU I HAVE MEMES

28.

Rectangle - Reminder Your life has no meaning. I know, thanks

29.

Eyelash - WHY WOULD IEVER Payforthenyy WHEN I CAN JUST overshare with anyone who shows me even the slightest bit of attention and tell them about my deeply personal, horrifying traumas and issues in some twisted cry for help only to turn them off from ever interacting with me in the future FOR FREE!

30.

Food - All I Peel is Sadness

31.

Bird - BBC Always on edge BBC PANICKED SCREECHING

32.

Forehead - Angry? Sad? Frustrated? Have you tried... YELLING? Relieves stress Feels good Is scary to birds YELLING IS LIKE TALKING, BUT LOUDER!

33.

Ecoregion - Pm JUST TRYinG TO BE AGOOD PERSONn

34.

Footwear - dirt roks WEAR HEELIES TO ESCAPE YOUR FEELIES

35.

Cartoon - the urge to post while I'm emotionally compromised me

36.

Smile - if you think my room is a mess, you should see the rest of my life utterstc spoíler alert: it's also a mess

37.

Triangle - I GET MY HOPES UP. I START TO BELIEVE AGAIN. I GET DISAPPOINTED.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3pKm2qm

Post a Comment

0 Comments