Straight Men Express How They'd Feel About Their Girl Being Dominant

r/AskReddit can often be an entertaining pandora's box of cringe, wholesomeness, and wild imagination. We're focusing on an active thread started by redditor u/NeuroMajorDepressed when they posted the question: 'How would you feel if your girl grabbed you by the waist, lifted you up, and pushed you against the wall and gave you a kiss.' This thread turned out to be pretty wholesome and positive in general, with lots of straight men agreeing that they desire physical shows of love and affection (with consent, of course), and women admitting that they've tried this before. Take a look at the best tidbits we've collected from the thread

1.

Text - r/AskReddit u/NeuroMajorDepressed · 16h Top Awarded 1 8 11 12 14 S 8 20 14 Men of reddit: How would you feel if your girl just grabbed you by the waist, lifted you up, and pushed you against the wall and gave you a kiss? 35.4k 6.5k 1 Share

2.

Text - thenewredhoodie • 11h 3 Awards Be confused about all the times I had to open jars for her. Reply 7.9k takoyakiqueen · 8h 1 Award Sometimes we just like watching you guys open jars... 1 2.1k ...

3.

Text - penneroyal_tea · 12h 1 Award I just did it to my boyfriend and he said he peed a little bit Reply 1 4.4k ... gothyloxx • 11h 1 Award That means you're the alpha now 3.7k ...

4.

Text - josefgabriel · 11h 3 Awards This is pretty much how my first kiss with my first real girlfriend happened. I knew she liked me. I lived in a different city and came to visit. The tension mounted. And eventually she just got fed up and then pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I have never, and never will again, felt such passion. Reply 1 9.1k

5.

Text - LakiL_ • 16h S 2 Awards Surprised, aroused and impressed. Reply 9.7k

6.

Text - 29thFalcon • 11h S 4 Awards When she reads this, she'll know l'm giving her a massive hint. Hint hint. Do it. Do this post.

7.

Text - Mrjohnson1100 • 12h 1 Award Having been married almost 20 years, I would love this...it would mean the world to me. Reply 672 ...

8.

Text - BigByrd382 · 13h 18 Awards l'd take my schizophrenia pills and cry myself to sleep Reply 1 16.4k ...

9.

Text - chucksandman • 15h 10 Awards l'd be slightly terrified as l'm 6'5 and 300+ Ibs and l'd probably get a fear boner. Reply 24.3k

10.

Text - CrabbedPine00• 12h 2 Awards As I strong female who could lift most guys I've been with... I find these answers comforting so maybe I should quit trying to be all dainty and shit, slam him up against a wall, and get up to some shenanigans lol

11.

Text - Zetsumetsu_ • 15h Scared for my life, I don't have a girl. Reply 3.2k

12.

Text - sphinxichigo1 · 16h 3 3 Awards German suplex to regain dominance Reply 1 1.9k

13.

Text - psychologicalfuntime · 12h 6 Awards Ok girl here. I am 5'5 and 130 pounds and my bf is 6'2 and is 180ish pounds. At first I was going to ask him this question but I have just decided to try it. I know I will not be able to lift him and logistically I may not be able to kiss him but god damn am I determined. I will try my hardest. Wish me luck! Ok so update: It took awhile for him to actually stand up so I could try this. Turns out boyfriends don't spend all their time standing close to wa

14.

Text - jellyresult · 10h 1 Award I can't lift up my husband, but I do push him against a wall, pin one of his arms up, and kiss him. Maybe whisper something sexy in his ear. It makes him blush. He's already consented to me doing this occasionally. It feels good to know that someone wants him that bad. Guys just want to feel loved and wanted. Always having to be the one to initiate is emotionally draining, no matter your gender. Also, remind your partner how much you appreciate them every once in

15.

Text - AThrowawayIDidnt · 16h As l'm heavy enough that / couldn't lift me up, impressed. Reply 267 ...

16.

Text - ObieKaybee · 12h Ask her for her advice to get those mad gainz. Reply 85

17.

Text - Dudemanbrosirguy • 10h Don't threaten me with a good time Reply 33

18.

Text - leperchaun194· 10h Ik this doesn't exactly go in the same trend as the rest of the answers to this question, but being a smaller guy that usually gets picked up by larger people that are trying to show how little I am, it would be uncomfortable and somewhat emasculating for me. It wouldn't be emasculating because it's my gf though, I just don't like being picked up in general. In my experience, it's usually done by people intentionally trying to make me feel small or by people that are tr

19.

Text - Nooblord29 • 13h WAIT I have a girl? Reply 1 6 ...

20.

Text - irlharvey · 9h i am very gay but if it were my 5'3 boyfriend who did that it'd be the best day of my life i think Reply ...

21.

Text - YoutuberCameronBallZ • 12h I would wait for the alarm clock Reply 4

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2JM1PRD

Post a Comment

0 Comments