The Dank Drop: 25 Of Our Favorite Dank Memes Of The Week (1-30 To 2-5)

Happy Friday! We're back with our weekly collection of the best dank memes Reddit has to offer. As is to be expected, there's lots of reference to the r/wallstreetbets GameStop stock fiasco. But don't fret if you're tired of hearing aboutstonks. There's still something here for everyone. Especially gamers. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the memes. 

1.

Head - When the month starts on a Monday 08:11:59 Monday, 1 February 2021 February 2021 Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 2 7 8. 10 11 12 13 14 and ends on a Sunday > 6. 3. 2.

2.

Outerwear - WALL STREET YOU'RE THE WORST TRADER I'VE EVER HEARD OF POTATO_IN_MY_ASS BUT YOU HAVE HEARD OF ME

3.

Cloud - google maps mouse cursor be like made with mematic

4.

Outerwear - Live TV • Russia just had its warmest winter temperatures, leaving Moscow snowless Hitler Napoleon II

5.

Product - According to my parents' logic: 000 My eyes when I play games for 2 hours My eyes when I look at online classes for 7 hours straight

6.

Rectangle - "But if we crash the economy we will both drown" said the frog "lol" said the scorpion, "Imao"

7.

Human - When you're trying to smash one of those crystal loving chicks so you pretend to be into the weird sht too: CE made with mematic

8.

Photograph - Redditors before investing into GameStop: Redditors after investing into GameStop: Supreme STAR WARS STAR LEGO WARS 16+

9.

Forehead - BILLIONAIRES AFTER THE MIDDLE CLASS DO THE SAME THING AS THEM: I d THEYILEGAL today said THEY ILLEGAL

10.

Organism - WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP AND YOU REMEMBER A CRINGEY THING YOU DID YEARS AGO SHUT UP. made with mematic

11.

Head - PEOPLE WHO SAY 'LOL' PEOPLE WHO SAY 'LMAO' PEOPLE WHO RECORD AUDIO OF THEM LAUGHING AND SEND IT

12.

Font - Me watching Tv and playing video games for 10 hours straight Me after 1 hour of online school

13.

Forehead - When you think you have one fruit snack left but feel the package and realize they're all gone Donald J. Trump @realDonald Trump Pain. 8:37 AM Nov 6, 2020 witter for iPhone 11.4K Retweets 46.3K Likes

14.

Vehicle - る SCHOOL RISE Wall Street billionaires 2922 23022 MARA Some teenagers who call stocks "stonks" 95 made with mematic

15.

Forehead - Billionaires Please invest and make millions Normal people Ok l am Investing and making millions Billionaires [Visible disgust]

16.

Forehead - Me proudly watching Wall Street burn even tho l've put exactly 0$ to contribute to it

17.

Cat - your left thigh your right thigh my face

18.

Forehead - Me, annoyed with my online teammate: "Ugh why do I always get shit teammates?" My teammate: "I'm sorry bro, I just bought the game yesterday. I'm still learning" Мe: I forgive you.

19.

Happy - Billionares crashing the stock market in 2008 causing hundreds of thousands to lose jobs Billionares when some redditors unite and make them lose a couple million

20.

Cartoon - Killer : any last words? Ме: merci Killer: I'm french Me:l know KILLER KILLER ME

21.

Head - How my Internet is How I describe my Internet to my teachers so I don't have to join the Zoom call

22.

Font - Me: There's nothing good on TV TV when I'm not looking: THIS WEEK ON BottomGear S LEGO THE u a mes savagelyGIVES BITCEN to a:NAPRICOT Using REINCARNATE JABEA Using AND RICHARD EATS Fast Play A. infront OF BIG MAC 's TARVINGA made with mematic AFRICA AKDS

23.

Cartoon - Most cyber security experts today Their younger years of illegally breaking into computers and websites

24.

Photograph - Me finally having time to play video games Playing terribly and not having fun

25.

Output device - Australians be like... "Gonna be a bit late today mate"

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3oTiEcm

Post a Comment

0 Comments