Tolkien Tuesday #26: 27 Dank & Dumb 'Lord Of The Rings' Memes

Happy Tuesday, nerds! We're back with your weekly dose of dank and dumb Lord of the Rings memes. This week, we've got plenty of mentions of the r/wallstreetbets and GameStop stock squeeze drama.If you're tired of hearing about stonks and hedge funds, don't fret. There are plenty of the usual LOTR memes filled with stupid and referential humor. And if these memes are enough? Check out last week's batch. You won't be disappointed.

1.

Forehead - never thought l'd be tanking hedge funds side-by-side with a redditor daddy musk is gonna take us all to mars what the f

2.

Forehead - Frodo Baggins in the movies: Frodo Baggins in the books: Frodo Baggins

3.

Human - Gandalf the White convincing Théoden he was Gandalf the Gray I pulled a little sneaky on ya

4.

Forehead - when she invites you to LOTR and chill and the Balrog appears

5.

Forehead - When the ringbearer gets stabbed and you put some weed on the wound GANDALFS.MEMES helth

6.

Outerwear - The Ring must be destroyed What about the droid attack on the Wookiees? Who's this guy?

7.

Organism - Saddington 2 @2Saddington ARAGORN: You have my whiskey drink. LEGOLAS: And you have my vodka drink. GIMLI: And my lager drink. FRODO: And my cider drink. SAMWISE: and the songs that remind you of the good times. GANDALF: and the songs that remind you of the best times. 9:23 AM · 12/8/19 · Twitter for iPhone 6,581 Retweets 29.2K Likes >

8.

Face - I boiled 'em. Boiled 'em all. And not just boiled 'em. mashed 'em and stuck 'em in a stew too. Every single one of them. LLLLLLLLE

9.

Hair - Sam Frodo Rosy This is my husband Sam And this is Sams Husband, Frodo made with mematic

10.

Smile - Abandoned Hobbiton from Lord Of The Rings taken over by sheep. VISIBLE HAPPINESS imgflip.com

11.

Photograph

12.

Vertebrate - Fool of a Took BONK made with mematic

13.

Hand - Sam: "Take mine, there's a few drops left" Frodo:

14.

Outerwear - Bilbo: * Gets a cup Smaug: I'm-never gonna financially recover from this

15.

Hair - I don't cook, I don't clean, But let me tell you how I got this ring...

16.

Photograph - What hedge funds wish people would think is happening: What's actually happening: "For 2008." imgflip.com

17.

Outerwear - Me & my girlfriend having sex: Me How long do you need? %3D Her As long as you can give me! %3D

18.

Facial expression - Gandalf: We're here in Rivendell, you made it Frodo: Oh great, I'm glad our adventure is finally over, and now I get to go home to the Shire Gandalf:

19.

Forehead - Redditors holding onto their stonks. Why shouldn't i. Why shouldn't i keep it.

20.

Product - Reading The Hobbit Reading The Lord of the Rings Reading The Silmarillion

21.

Forehead - I was there Gandalf I was there 3000 years ago Normal People : Immortal So epic Tolkien nerds : WF 123 3017 years 10 months to be exact 3000 years?

22.

Black - WHAT, ARE WE GOING TO DO TONIGHT Sauron? THE SAME THING WE DO EVERY NIGHT, Witch-King, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. quickmeme.com

23.

Food - LOTR FANS LOTR FANS

24.

Forehead - Seeing people hating on Boromir and calling him a villain Seeing people loving Boromir and understanding that he's a flawed, yet still realistic and complex hero

25.

Forehead - Bernie Iam once again asking For the strength to defend my people made with mematic

26.

Font - Sauron in LOTR Sauron in the Silmarillion

27.

Photograph - When your mother walks in the room: you your little brother When she asks for an explanation: He fell imgflip.com

28.

Jaw - Hedge Funds shorting $GME: Feel sorry for us we've lost billions Redditors: WHERE WERE HEDGE FUNDS WHEN THE MARKET OF 2008 FELL?

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3oGPYmW

Post a Comment

0 Comments