Tolkien Tuesday #27: 25 Dank & Dumb 'Lord Of The Rings' Memes

Happy Tuesday to Lord of the Rings fans only! We're back with your weekly serving of memes about Tolkien's beloved universe and the movies it inspired. This week the focus is on the Fellowship trilogy, and as usual, the laughs are mostly dumb. We've got the obligatory post-Super Bowl Weeknd sh*tpost, a mask-related meme that gives Gollum a very Karen makeover, and lots more referential stupidity. If you find yourself craving more Tolkien-y goodness, you can check out some of our previous lists here and here.

1.

Forehead - My dad guessing Lord of the Rings character's names! Christopher l'm not a lord of the rings fan, I don't know What? I don't know, I don't know why are you asking? Gandalf I don't know any of I don't know, leave me alone these characters

2.

Shirt - LORDARINGS Here's an angry little Uruk-Hai. Let's add another one, because everyone needs a friend. Now we're gonna do that 10,000 more times.

3.

Forehead - DID FRODO REALLY DESTROY THE RING? 2000 2020

4.

Computer - I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

5.

Hair - It's some form of Elvish, I can't read it. The language is that of Mordor, which I will not utter here. Why not? Because you're going to love the look on Elrond's face when I do it in Rivendell.

6.

Azure - スタジオギムリ STUDIO GIMLI

7.

Forehead - It's some form of Elvish, I can't read it. Frodo's Elvish teacher: Dude you are embarrassing me in front of the wizard nglia.com

8.

Human - A DAY MAY COME WHEN MEN DON'T UNDERSTAND A MEME WITHOUT BOTTOM TEXT

9.

Hair - What does it say? It's some form of Death Metal Band. I can't read it. There are few who can. path o

10.

Photograph

11.

Face - TOSSING GIMLI MORIA What a dumb idea. HELMS DEEP Do it.

12.

Flash photography - keep your distance

13.

Forehead - I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... ...one book adapted into three movies.

14.

Photograph - Me and friends playing in some waves: Is this is all you can conjure, Poseidon? The 12th Big wave Me My friends

15.

Cat - Frodo: *puts on The Ring* Sauron:

16.

Forehead - When you bring a pen in the 3rd grade You cannot use it! None of us can!

17.

Hair - Literally everyone

18.

Cat - There is a fell voice on the air! Pspspspsps!

19.

Clothing - My girlfriend's reaction when I give a 10 minute lecture on why they didn't "just take the eagles to Mordor"

20.

Forehead - Do it... Eat it like a normal human being! No

21.

Jaw - 5 y/o me showing my parents a rock I found: IT'S QUITE COOL

22.

Communication Device - Girlfriend: So like why didn't the eagles just fly the ring to Mordor? Me: ORD OF THE RINGS SanREPOSHNG. WATER A MARK

23.

World - Me in the ocean as a kid thinking I'm tougher than the waves Take them head on!

24.

Hair - When Sméagol promised but then Sméagol lied JORD OF THE RINGS SHIREPOSTING V V ==rr?h 3 h A = Tr? C= 2ar V = Tr²1. 30° 45° 50° tan (の Ssin xdx =-cos x+( 10 1 sin dx 2 Cos X 3+ x6 = CoS jegadx = - in/cos x| + 5- tan dx Intg +C 2 2x 60° a +bz +c =0 sin x 30° eired a(z +-x+ dx arcıg? +X dx 1 -In 45 -5- 1.

25.

Forehead - Frodo: *puts on the ring* Sauron:

26.

Cheezburger Image 9591304960

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3tBYN57

Post a Comment

0 Comments