Weird & Cringe Posts That Are So Bad They're Good

We lovedad jokes. We also love bad jokes. Why? Because sometimes they're just so bad that they're good. The eye-rolling they induce, the moans and groans. "So bad it's good" humor isn't just relegated to dads and other punsmiths. There's an entire subreddit, called r/comedyheaven, that solely exists as an archive of content that's "so bad, it's ascended." The community shares everything fromtext screenshots to movie reviews and news headlines. And they're all deliciously weird, cringey,and oddly hilarious. 

1.

Font - stupid @covenly my grandma just texted me this Today 8:15 PM Your car is on fire! Grammy april foul 8:16 PM 4/1/20 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Hair - i farted on your dads balls 21 h Like Reply my dad is dead 1 21 h Like Reply yeah he died of ball fart O8

3.

Facial expression - no @tittyclip_ · Jun 26 obama really the glizzy gulper t7 11.2K 460 45.2K scott @scott61077769 · Jun 26 Trump could never throat that much glizzye t7 68 650 bernie johnson MAGA'20 @berniesjohnson · Jun 27 Yes he could idiot t7 18 2 135 scott @scott61077769 · Jun 27 You mad Obama the throat goat t7 30 285 bernie johnson MAGA'20 @berniesjohnson · Jun 27 HE ISNT THROAT GOAT!!! Trump could throat more than him any day! O 21 11 362 542

4.

Handwriting - DO NOT TOUCH 00 00 DO NOT TOYCH Fu 00

5.

Output device - Filling My PC with Beans and Hiring a Repair Man to Fix it 1.1M views 19 hours ago 73K 811 Share Download Save This is beans inside

6.

Eyelash - thelobst3r INVISIB MAN The Invisible Man 2020 Watched Feb 29, 2020 I could see the man

7.

Photograph - Best and Worst Rat of the Week Best! Worst! Chris Maurice Settled in really well with his new cagemates, always races to the door to say hello to people. Just a real dickhead.

8.

White - Nadia I don't know why I swiped right. You're a dog I'm a human Our love is forbidden 2 min. ago Woof

9.

Clothing - Cargo space? PuntlubOnline Car no do that. Car no fly Pun hub

10.

Font - JR 1 review ***** 2 years ago My kids have attended this school for 3 years and we love it here. I've found that the majority of the teachers are excellent,. 1 review ***** a year ago my son was karate chopped in the throat by a naruto wanna be

11.

Food - Me at home Me at balls

12.

Forehead - pE Jackie Chan LIKE PAGE Aug 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM O My fans are so creative! This is what I would look like as a cookie. Yum... 龍

13.

Font - iMessage Today 8:32 PM This text conversation is related to a DoorDash order. Hey they all out of lesayna lasanya Laysanya The s Garfield eat

14.

Joint - TBC VOTE OR DIE! Replying to @SportsCenter Lebron l'm only 12 I can't even vote dude and I don't wanna die

15.

News - Cops beat Chinese man after asking for his name "I've lost all faith in our police" says Fuk Yu By Chief Editor E Danny Soz FULL STORY Page 5

16.

Forehead - Yesterday at 8:24 PM .0. In a Relationship with Nicole Prado Yesterday with Nicole Prado nvm she cheated

17.

Plant - NEWS LONDON Cocaine in the River Thames is 'another problem eels don't need', says expert

18.

Organism - r/blender Posted bv u/asaeorae • 17h • imaur I lost a testicle in a motorcycle accident recently, made this in Blender as a memorial to my lost little guy. 2 1 + 1.7k + 117 Share Award

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jfdTc2

Post a Comment

0 Comments