33 Times Terrible Roommates Were Terrible

Living with roommates is no longer reserved for broke college students and recent grads. As of 2018, nearly a third of adults in the United States were living with people that aren't their partners or a dependent/university student. We can only imagine that number has grown - especially since the start of the pandemic. While it's unfortunate that so many people cannot afford to live alone, sometimes it's nice to have someone to come home to. But much of the time, the reality is far more bleak. 

Part of the roommate rite of passage is the harsh reality that many so-called adults have no idea how to treat or share a living space. This could mean that they neglect to wash the dishes. It could mean that they help themselves to food and beverages that don't belong to them. But time and time again we hear stories of laziness, entitlement and straight up griminess that turn the notion of having roommates into less of a money-saving move than a horror show. These terrible tales and photos reflect that unfortunate reality to a tee, and remind us that loneliness or living in a crappy studio in the "bad" part of town definitely beats having scummy roommates.

1.

Food - My roommate used some of my veggies and instead of putting the tomato in a bag and sealing up the lettuce. She did this. Brocco CAIrots CHOPPED KIT roccoli, Cauliflow Feta Cheese, VERSTAL- ERAJER E , Red Cabbage IL BALSAMIC TTE DRESSING TOTAL NET WT: 11 02 (3120) A07Ca) OnERINE INEAPPLE HARD SELTZER TRULV

2.

Automotive lighting - The way my roommate refills our ice trays

3.

Toilet roll holder - My roommate has hit new peaks of laziness

4.

Rectangle - How my roommate leaves knives

5.

Dishware - Roommate always uses metal utensils in non stick pans....they're all ruined 1/2

6.

Tableware - My roommate takes forever to do any dishes, despite us having a fully functioning dishwasher. The kitchen sink has looked like this for weeks.

7.

Food - My roommate left me the last piece of cake I made

8.

Food - This is how my roommate cut a chunk out of the lemon bars I made even though I cut one out for him

9.

Line - The way my roommate loads the dishwasher

10.

Font - How my roommate leaves the paper towel roll. Every. Time. BLACK RIFLE COFFEE VINTAGE ROAST OURTA

11.

Liquid - Roommate left this here leading to some lemon scented eggs. Aper Cp 808 s Baker Joy reat ue Canola Oil Non Stiok ng Spray RNITURE OLISH MEKES DUST. CLEAN SHINE A PROTECT MON SCENT T8OZ (2279)

12.

Food - My roommate drinks the brine leaving the rest to dry out. nos EXXERS GREAT ON SOD 2FE11600 D2 SEST BR CT 12 02 BOMESHOR ARLEVA MARKET

13.

Product - Roommate unaware of the concept of throwing away his own empty containers/ packaging Amone Pub MIN

14.

Liquid - My roommate left half a raw onion in the fridge last night, so now guess what everything tastes like SZA egg beaters ORIGINAL CHOLESTEROS 7REE Reduced Fat Milk NT

15.

Tap - Woke up to this, thanks roommate

16.

Product - we love shitty roommates Save $.50 Chobani T NUMBER OF TON DAYS THAT DIRTY PAN HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE STOVE 225%OFF SCRATCHISAVEI Your Rewards.

17.

Kitchen appliance - Props to the new roommate for cleaning the whole kitchen, but she scrubbed the microwave oven so hard, all the ink came off the dials... ent of flare up, keep door closed and unplug power cord.

18.

Communication Device - My girlfriends roommate refuses to take her TV remote out of the packaging to preserve the "value" of the TV. TV VIDEO HOMI ACC 4. 6. 9. ENTER CLBT FAMORIT MUTE VOL Bture 200M INSIGNIA. NS-RC03A-13 ONW

19.

Gas stove - Just scrubbed the stove spotless, roommate immediately does this and leaves

20.

Textile - How my roommate has been using the aluminum foil for the last week... Open Great Aluminum Foll Cempore to 75 e Pons For Eowy Cleon Up

21.

Food - My roommate is the worst kind of person.

22.

Food - How my roommate loads the dishwasher

23.

Tableware - I've been stuck in my room sick for 4 days trying to not give my roommate and his girlfriend what I have. They've just been letting the dishes build up this whole time.

24.

Kitchen appliance - Roommate put the microwave safe bowl in the oven thinking it works the same way.

25.

Textile - It was my roommate's turn to buy toilet раper STEVLONG

26.

Light - TIL my roommate never played Tetris.

27.

Toilet paper - My roommate never finishes a roll before starting another NEW pray CON

28.

Property - The state my roommates leave the kitchen in. Not one thing in the pic is mine. ALL

29.

Liquid - Was wondering why the soda was flat the morning after I bought it, turns out my roommate doesn't know how to close bottles. EGGNOG 100% J LÆ°cen HOLIDAY

30.

Shoe - When my roommates take out the trash, don't put a new lining, and throw trash in the can anyway.

31.

Food - I bought a 4 pack of Ritz. My roommate did this. Seriously?

32.

Food - My roommate doesn't put his leftovers in containers either. Toku

33.

Camouflage - When my roommate eats fruit snacks he puts the empty wrappers back in the box with the full ones. Lemon GTAP Fruit Se Value Great Great Value Smiles Fruil Lomon Orange Straw Volue

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3v4V0xY

Post a Comment

0 Comments