40 Funny Memes For Combatting Boredom

Boredom has got to be one of life's greatest bummers. Sure, there are plenty of much more terrible things that happen in one's life, but boredom is just so painfully frequent and it sneaks up on you when you're least expecting it. The only thing we can do to combat overwhelming feelings of boredom is to to keep ourselves occupied with fun stuff, like memes! We've got a great batch of funny memes and tweets that are just right for filling up those dull moments. Turn those lulls into LOLs. 

1.

Cat - When you pet your cats belly more than the permitted 3 times

2.

Forehead - Work How to make money

3.

Jaw - Me after eating 22 hot wings He is 3.5 metric tons of raw, sexual aggression.

4.

Mouth - When your friend dares you to take schizophrenia meds but then he disappears. Hang on

5.

Light - @yilinglaozuo my moral compass leaving my body when a villain is sexy

6.

Nature - JUST SAVED A TON OF MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO REVERSE AND LEAVING THE SCENE

7.

Tire - Got bored so I made a sex tape 69

8.

Font - "Dropbear" / i write TTRPGS! @GamesDropbear toxic masculinity implies the existence of ooops i did it again masculinity and hit me baby one more time masculinity 5:06 PM · 2021-02-22 · Twitter for iPhone 33.1K Retweets 947 Quote Tweets 195K Likes

9.

Automotive parking light - would you're are rather drive the OR ford unfocus ford escaped mabe even the Jeep Wrangled Dodge challenged

10.

Rectangle - mattfrombusted: why is it called lukewarm like why isn't medium warm who is luke

11.

Astronaut - Yes, Lennie And l'll get to tend them rabbits, George?

12.

Extinction - Never fight a dinosaur. You'll get jurasskicked. depositphotos Seoositphotos depositphotos positphotos Imotos oda

13.

Smile - Thomas the TIE fighter

14.

Water - benepla empire strikes back is so fake because luke is from space nevada & he was hanging out on hoth like no problem. he would have spent the whole time complaining about the cold!!!!! it would be so annoying han would have let him die

15.

Smile - when you fart in a crowded room and say "do i smell popcorn" so everyone gets to smell it

16.

Glasses - My friends: Stop putting The Office references everywhere, it's so annoyng Me:

17.

Jaw - Josh Gondelman @joshgondelman Normalize eating pizza after dinner and calling it p'zzert.

18.

Art - Life : Important event at 9:00 Me: sets alarm for 6:30 Me: at 8.50

19.

Cat - Nobody: My cat when I crack open the door: @cabbagecatmemes Adios

20.

Font - Benedict Townsend O @BenedictTown ... netflix crime documentaries these days are like five hour-long episodes we don't who murdered this person??? know

21.

Forehead - Nobody : Text on the Cigarette box : [quietly] I'LL KILL YOU.

22.

Font - THE ONLY AWARD I'D GET AT WORK BEST AT SAYING WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING

23.

Font - me after overthinking something for 3 days straight: it's really..not that serious

24.

Forehead - telling someone how I feel about them is so odd to me. after I say something mushy I be like

25.

World - flappy @funflaps nothing in life prepared me for the trauma of a wildlife narrator saying "but danger lurks" after showing me ten minutes of footage of adorable fur babies 6:33 AM · 2021-01-19 · Twitter for Android 45 Retweets 159 Likes

26.

Forehead - When my smart friends start talking about investment opportunities & stuff.. SUPERLAZYKOBOT How many is that in tacos?

27.

Plant - Right When I Thought I Was Almost There You Are Not Almost There

28.

Sky - For everyone asking how the roads are. I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

29.

Font - Patrick Nathan @patricknathan a writer is someone who forces what's living in their head to pay rent 6:45 PM · 2021-02-22 · Twitter Web App 1,834 Retweets 106 Quote Tweets 13.2K Likes

30.

Forehead - "You can't make everything into a Star Trek meme" Me casually pasting Data faces into memes

31.

Font - ohsalome Follow Me, aged 14, reading Tolkien: Hobbits are considered chuldren until they are 30? How funky! Fantasy worldbuilding! This is so different from us humans! Me, aged 25: Oh i get it now roguebelle Follow Me, aged 34: Actually the Hobbits might be rushing things a bit.

32.

Food - Pro Tip Keep cake moist by eating it all in one-sitting.

33.

Font - That stupid walk you do when someone's mopping a floor and you know you're gonna walk over it but you want them to see how sorry you are to be walking over it so you make yourself look like you're walking over hot lava.

34.

Sleeve - me after texting my friend "here" instead of knocking on the door ring.com

35.

Plant - USHEL ERRY GEL THROW AWAY "DO NOT EAT" SILICA GEL THROW AWAY DO ΝΩΤEΑΤ

36.

Automotive tire - When watching a TV series Me: Oh, I like that character. I hope he doesn't die Character: 00000

37.

Photograph - when you accidentally open the text you were avoiding Oh Shit

38.

Font - Little Tunny s @little_tunny L. "i coulda whooped Ted Bundy's ass" I mutter to myself from under 3 layers of blankets as I shove my 5th consecutive mega stuffed oreo in my mouth and readjust my beanie hat which has teddy bear ears on it. I take a sip of sleepytime tea but it's too hot, so l gently blow on it.

39.

Outerwear - Cop: ur car smells like marijuana Jake: whoever smelt it dealt it Cop: whoever said the rhyme did the crime JAKE PAUL SOCIAL MEDIA STAR

40.

Organism - Tiffany in Space @its_me_your_mom I'm 35 so whenI get drunk just water my plants a little more recklessly than usual. 12:12 PM · 2/27/21 · Twitter for Android

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3kKqapD

Post a Comment

0 Comments