Bad People Who Need A Double Dose Of Karma

Karma's a bitch. But karma is almost not enough of a punishment for these terrible people. From animal abusers to selfish murderers, these scumbags deserve to be punished - and hard. While shaming them online may not help them rehabilitate, we're here to acknowledge that there are a lot of people out there who need a serious talking to. Or, y'know, a lobotomy.

1.

Text - 19:55 O R int DSW NAX G 2% ANI 10 +4 33 m f f Share comments Brandy Murrah, 37, owned A&J Lab Collections in the town of Ozark • She would collect urine, blood and hair samples, which were supposed to then be sent to a testing center for screening • In order to save money, Murrah allegedly stopped sending off the samples for testing and instead forged the results herself • In numerous instances, she falsely claimed that drug tests had come back positive • Those forged results meant severa

2.

Marine mammal

3.

Text - Fox Anchor Pauses Mid- Segment Over 'Very Disturbing' Sign at MAGA Rally | SHOCKED | Blake Montgomery Reporter Published Nov. 14, 2020 7:47PM ET f nerica's Newe Ha WASHINGTON LIVE I 225 PM ET COMING FOR BLACKS INDIANS FIRST WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER meric a's HO FOX TRUMP SUPPORTERS HOLD RALLY IN WASHINGTON GREG GUTTELD NEWS 12:25 MT SAND OUT OF MORE THAN 340-THOUSAND VOTES, CONCEDED RACE FRI NIGHT. VFOX NEWS ALERT TONIGHT 10PM ET CONTEST WAS A REM

4. An enlightening interview with Jake Paul.

Text - You think the disease is a hoax? It's killed about 260,000 people so far this year. Ugh. Yeah, and so has the flu. No. The flu has only killed a fraction of that, and we also have a vaccine for the flu. ОК.

5.

Product - 18m Still locked in. I checked the local news and there is 20 victims. Long live Majory Stoneman Douglas High. – at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School O 72 t7 209 234 15m Hi information? Are you ok? I'm from CBS News. Can you follow me back so we can find out some 13m Just followed, Il am alright. O 3 O 1 12m Can I call you? Are you still there? t7 Follow Replying to the kid is in the middle of a life threatening situation. Maybe you give him some time so he can evac quickly if neces

6.

Text - Dear Waitress, I'm sorry, but I won't be looking you in the eye today, because then I have to endure your nose piercing, and the piercings on your ears, and those giant hoops that make you look like you're from central Africa circa 500 AD. I think you look disgusting, and I don't want to see your tattoos either. Why don't you quit marking yourself up and piercing yourself as if you have low self- esteem while trying to disguise it as some sort of style. It is the lowest class style you ca

7.

Text - Whenever I see a cat with a collar, I take it off. I do this since childhood. The cats are ALWAYS thankful. And if a cat decides to leave you and your household, a collar will not hold her back anyways. 8 hours ago Like Reply

8.

Face - before after fixing artist's trash art #1 (zenovely127) 3.8K views · 21 hours ago + 608 Share Download Save SUBSCRIBE 145 subscribers

9.

Text - TODAY Hey I think ur cute ME Haha thanks we should talk more l'd like to | get to know you Got you this was for a TikTok nobody likes |you byeeeee

10.

Text - 5h I used to play rough with my male cat. He loved it. Always came back for more. If my son was playing with that cat roughly, and he was clearly playing and the cat jumped on him like that and bit him? That's a dead cat. Get the fuck out of here. Reply + -27 + Parent Pet defending itself from kid "Is this a reason to kill my pet?"

11.

Face - AP AP NEWS Top Stories Topics v Video Listen Texas baby with injection marks, positive heroin test, dies today 4 SAN ANGELO, Texas (AP) – A 2-month- old girl who tested positive for heroin after being found unresponsive with injection marks at a West Texas home over the weekend has died, police said Thursday.

12.

Hair - 13-Years In Prison For Man Who Fatally Punched Elderly Victim Who Asked Him To Quiet Down On Minneapolis Bus November 10, 2020 O 234 f

13.

Text - Restaurant owner who dressed as a home invader and stabbed himself in the back twice before setting fire to his own eatery and burning his dog to death is jailed

14. Not cool, lady.

Selfie - 2 When a guy has bigger boobs than you

15.

Text - 10:50 AM B ll 29 Thread 99 Honestly i agree with #killallmen imagine a world leaded by women the entire system would function way better than it does rn I'm not put on this earth to be ur housewife women are better. 11:23 PM · 03 Nov 20 · Twitter for iPad 9 Retweets 32 Quote Tweets 49 Likes Replyina to And for them saying we cant give birth without men we could keep some men in - AVATO cages so we still can give birth 15 13

16.

Christmas - puoto Like my status if the girl in this picture would be better off dating me instead of the loser in this photo with her. updated her profile picture. 20 bec 2016 at 11:57pm- e Like I Comment Share Be the first to like this. Get the fuck off my page you creep 3 minutes ago Like Reply Listen here, I am not afraid of YOU or your unappealing HUSBAND. You attempt to feebly defend your honor because you are unaware of the persuasive mastermind you are dealing with. It is funny in all ho

17.

Human - So today i got so bored e I wore my old burger king clothes.,.N i went out to the Burger King out Owings Mills. told them i was the store manager I fired two people Suspended one and I gave some Pretty Girl a raise #Burgerking @ Baltimore, Maryland UMAS KONG

18.

Dog - Yesterday at 4:50 PM Some asshole spray painted his dog with the word "free" and dumped him along the road. He is super nice and came right up to my parents and jumped in their vehicle. He was found near three forks. I would be interested to find out who the owner was. 2O 6.5K 2.9K Comments O Like Comment Share Free 116 Comments

19.

Motor vehicle - So yesterday i finished swapping a 6.0 into my rcsb!! my truck was originally a 4.8 so what i did was i went to u-haul and rented one of their $19.99 chevy vans for two days and pulled the 6.0 out of it and put my 4.8 back in the van and returned it. pretty simple job and got a 6.0 for $40!!!! curious if anyone else has done the swap!!! 95 TOWN Rent This Van! uhaut.com. UHAUL 600 28 2 Comments

20. Evil stepmom alert!

Product - Post Post Photoshop Fairy Connection Active now Hello! Can anyone remove the center kid? wiling to cashapp, Venmo, or zelle $10. Photographers permission is included TY I This picture is it Hey okay it I post it in a photo shop group to see if my step son can be removed? if not i a 814 104 Comments completely understand. Ty! O Like M&L * Add Friend 10:17 PM t Info you want him removed! did we take shots without him? Friends sure love you can do that i dont mind! Posts Like Comment Yes

21.

Text - Hey guys, I don't actually have cancer. I just wanted the new XBOX Series X. I'm sorry if some of you are mad, but this is of equal importance tbh. know that I don't intend to play it.0000 I'm gonna smash it with a hammer for youtube views. ELLOQ Everyone who donated should continue contributing to me thru cashapp or Venmo since you have money anyways. I will be sending out reminders to payment if you sent money before. The fine print in my cancer post said monthly contribution, so if you

22.

Leisure - News Tourists Beat Seal Unconscious On Beach So Kids Can "Take Pictures With It' JESS HARDIMAN Last updated 13:54, Wednesday 08 July 2020 BST f Share Tweet

23. People really out there trying to sell photos of the PS5.

Product - Safari .l? 07:05 50% 4 ps5 console -(digital) or Buy it now + £25.00 postage Click & Collect Sony PlayStation 5 PS5 Console Disc Version - Brand New Sealed - In Hand SONY Brand new £770.00 16 bids · 5h 46m + £15.00 postage Click & Collect Photo of Ps5 console disc edition new £585.00 15 bids 5d 4h + £1.99 postage I Click & Collect Sponsored Sony PS5 PlayStation 5 Disc Console Edition - Brand New Sealed - IN HAND Brand new £875.00 or Best Offer Free postage Sponsored Con DE DieFdition C

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3c2q4FE

Post a Comment

0 Comments