Wholesome Memes Full Of Warm & Fuzzy Vibes

Do you ever wish you could briefly see the world through your innocent child eyes again? How nice it would be to feel full of wonder, believing anything is possible. We can't give you the gift of childlike optimism, but we've got some warm and fuzzy vibes encapsulated in wholesome memes. If you've been feeling like a downer lately and want to pull yourself out of a pit of pessimism, maybe these feel-good memes can help you on your way.

1.

Sleeve - Me pretending I can't find my little brother His hiding spot

2.

Facial expression - Me buying my parents gifts with my first pay check /elch3w SURPRISE MOTHER-FATHER

3.

Smile - When you do something really bad in a dream but then you wake up and realize it's all fine

4.

Product - My mom sending me articles about "The good sides of autism" and "Famous people with Asperger" to make me feel better about my own autism Me, who never saw my autism as a bad thing, but it's happy that she wants me to feel normal and accepted SEx

5.

Smile - me as a kid reading the back of the box on the new game I got, over and over on the car ride home PokEMON RUBY VERSION GAME BOY NDMNCE

6.

Outerwear - Мy son Me struggling with my bills the 2$ from his piggy bank

7.

Atmosphere - If parallel universe is true Ihope that my otherself is happy.

8.

Smile - My dogs when I walk toward the couch but sit on the ground next to them instead MONSTOA ....

9.

Cat - When you're waiting for your favorite person and you finally see them

10.

Glasses - grandma: such a handsome young man me, who just finished my 3rd plate:

11.

Cartoon - My Mom With Alzheimers Thinking Am Visiting Her For The First Time In Years Mẹ Who Has Been Visiting Her Everyday For The Past 2 years

12.

Cartoon - my dad sending me an 'anonymous' valentines day card every valentines day when i was small me, kinda knowing it's him but also still feeling great my self esteem

13.

Nose - Has poor circulation Is basically a space heater The perfect couple

14.

Joint - Never thought I could accomplish this today. Thank you to everyone who supported me along the way.

15.

Facial expression - ARE YA WINNING, no dad, but this teammate I'm playing with online is very nice and is giving me tips on how to improve. SON?

16.

Motor vehicle - when you're driving with the same car for 2 hours and your exit comes up. YOU'LL AL WAYS BE WITH ME AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY BROTHER.

17.

Eye - Forgetting where you buried 74% of the acorns you harvested Accidentially creating an entire forest filled with acorn trees

18.

Organism - 10yo me waiting for my parents to notice I already set the table for breakfast:

19.

Clothing - WHEN I BUY STUFF FOR ME WHENI BUY STUFF FOR MY FRIENDS

20.

White - 6 year old me when I go the store and I see myself on the security camera for the first time

21.

Bird - Me talking to my dogs My dogs having no idea what I'm saying but still listening

22.

Vertebrate - My dad who pretended to be dead telling me 7 yo me being sad over accidentally killing my dad with a nerf dart that he's fine

23.

Primate - When someone gives you a compliment and you're not sure what to do with it

24.

Forehead - *Me going to my grandmas house *Her "shaking" my hand as i'm leaving a slipping me some money*

25.

Dog - The introvert at the house party The house owner's pet

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2NLltzR

Post a Comment

0 Comments