Memes for People Like Me Who Know a Lot About Cars and Also Racing Them

It sure is tough to be into cars and also the racing of fast cars. As a car-ophile, I know it's tough to keep up with all those repairs and upgrades. Parts are expensive. Man, I remember when my gappleblaster was absolutely toasted, leaking exhaust juice, and I had to use a mechanical pencil to bridge the warp drive. Can't help but wonder if that would happen to famed F69 racer Lorenzitto Morrabalettorio. Probably not. Anyway, if you happen to be as into cars and also the racing of fast cars, you may appreciate this collection of extremely relatable and easy-to-understand memes about both of those things. If you don't understand the references? That's okay, too. Not many people can compete with my years and years of experience driving automobiles and also watching people race them.



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ALwF1Y

Post a Comment

0 Comments