A Dank Collection of All the Best 'I Am Weed' Memes

If you're confused about all the 'I am weed' memes that have been floating around on Instagram and Twitter, let us bring you up to speed. Last week, Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly were featured in GQ's 'Couples Quiz' and the story about how they met was pretty absurd. According to the couple, Fox told MGK that he smelled like weed. MGK responded, 'I am weed' and then vanished. 

At first, Twitter lamented the fact that such a vapid line could sweep a babe like Megan Fox off her feet. But it didn't take long for the memes to come rolling in. Since the release of the interview, people have been inserting the Fox/ MGK dialogue into various scenes, like the infamous one in Twilight where Edward demands Bela to say what he is. One of my personal favorites was one where Tony Soprano's mistress Gloria tells him he smells like gabagool. 'I am gabagool' Tony replies.  Keep scrolling to peep some of our favorite 'I am weed' memes to come out of Megan Fox and MGK's ridiculous interview.



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jmiw57

Post a Comment

0 Comments