44 Action Hero Memes That Are Brimming With Testosterone

As brutal as the lockdowns and quarantine have felt, we like to look for silver linings. For many of us, this means more excuses to escape reality via television and movies. Action films are high up on our list of escapist genres. There's something weirdly therapeutic about watching a character kick major ass. Instagram meme creators such as @snackytuna and @bread_loafington take the heroes (think Sylvester Stallone and Mr. T) of testosterone-filled movies and make them the subjects of some seriously relatable and self-deprecating memes. While the image macros don't pass the Bechdel test, they're still extremely entertaining. If you like what you see, give these accounts a follow on Instagram. We think they deserve it.

1.

Face - Me at 2 a.m. drunkenly entranced by the slow spinning of a Hot Pocket in the microwave @snackytuna

2.

Text - Friend: "I think l've got a good idea" Me: Friend: "first we get a case of beer..." Мe: @snackytuna

3.

Face - My last 4 brain cells watching me order another shot of tequila @snackytuna

4.

Muscle - PE Teacher: "Okay we're playing dodgeball today." Me about to take it too seriously: @bread loaingion

5.

Barechested - Me: *brings new girlfriend to thanksgiving dinner* My uncle after two beers, seconds before challenging me to an arm wrestling match: Cbreakofkhan

6. Untitled

7.

People - Me wafflestomping a hot duece down the shower drain because I don't have any gd toilet paper right now @snackytuna

8. Untitled

9.

Bodybuilding - @snackytuna My co-worker Gary Pictures of his family vacation His cell phone

10.

Kick - That bullshit Me

11.

Text - Me drunk at 2 am eating chicken out of a KFC dumpster @snackytuna

12.

Human - Me: *attempts to eat a sandwich at the park* The geese:

13. Untitled

14.

Tree - @snackytuna Gigantic pile of laundry Me trying to find a matching sock The matching sock

15.

Hair - My grandma: *forces me to go to JC Penny to take Olan Mills picture* Me the whole time:

16.

People - Me and the bois showing up to Denny's at 2 am after a night of bad decision making

17.

Facial expression - When you finally get some privacy to pick that booger that has been pestering you all day

18. Untitled

19.

Human - Ice maker: *makes ice* Me stoned and paranoid at 2:32 a.m.:

20.

Text - When you blast but she keeps jacking into your database

21.

Muscle - When gardening is life

22.

Facial expression - Me: "l'd like to have sexual intercourse, please." My girl, still mad I didn't do the dishes even though I said I would: @bread loafington NO CHANCE

23.

Physical fitness - How I feel everytime I successfully remove a Jenga block yownA SSWmA JOWTA

24.

Human - No one: My aunt Carol sending Candy Crush invites at 3 am: acceptablememes

25.

Eyewear - No one: Me walking out of Wells Fargo with my complimentary DumDum: acceptablememes

26.

Action figure - When your dad chaperones the school dance

27.

Photography - When your Uber driver says "This isn't my real job, ya know" @lifewithoutmemez

28.

Barechested - 下天霸 Hand sanitizer 0.01% of germs

29.

Facial expression - Me: *cleans my car* Birds in my neighborhood:

30.

Facial expression - Me trying to sneak out of the restroom at Barnes & Noble so they won't know who just overflowed the toilet

31.

Eyewear - When you're about to bust and she asks "who's the law?"

32. Untitled

33.

Product - When you see a spider run across the floor of your laundry room @snackytuna

34.

Text - Me finally getting to a customer service representative after pressing O for 15 minutes @snackytuna

35.

Face - When you're wearing socks and step into something wet @snackytuna

36.

Facial expression - When someone starts shaking your stall door in a public restroom @snackytuna

37.

People - When you pull back the shower curtain and see a spider near the drain @snackytuna

38.

Photo caption - Me: *uses wet wipe* My butthole: @snackytuna God, I feel born again.

39.

Dog - Dad: *doesn't want a dog* Family: *gets dog anyway* Dad and the dog: @snackytuna

40.

Text - Nobody: Me with a three wolf moon shirt on: @snackytuna

41.

Facial expression - @snackytuna Student loan payment My weekend plans

42. Untitled

43.

Human - Me kicking open the bathroom stall at work after eating 4 jalapeño cheddar taquitos from the Exxon Mobile on my lunch break @snackytuna

44.

Shoulder - When you drink a cup of coffee and take an adderall before leaving for work in the morning @snackytuna

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/368ReHy

Post a Comment

0 Comments