Eighteen Canine Memes In Honor Of National Dog Day

Happy National Dog Day! As our gift to you on this occasion, we've put together some of our favorite memes in honor of man's best friend. If you want even more dog content, head on over to eBaum's World!

1.

Photo caption - Mom.... can I ask you something without you getting angry??? NEIN

2.

Mammal - 'I see you put some pants on. We finna go outside, or?' bINK

3.

Text - I know this is meant for a dog, but same I AM VERY SHY My personality BUT I AM VERY FOOD MOTIVATED SO I AM JUST A FEW TREATS AWAY FROM BEING YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

4.

Vertebrate - my name is dog, i know a geck., and he is smol, he smol as heck. becuz of this, i must defen. he clime on me, i carry fren.

5.

Organism - evolution can you to form give me wolf pack? socially capable brain actually yeeeeeees forms social bond with human like a boss fren time

6.

Canidae - My idiot furry son has one job at night - bork at things and make them go away. Easy, right? HOWEVER, a bear has learned that my furry son can be bought. This is the THIRD TIME he's been gifted deer bones in exchange for being allowed access to my trash, AND HE KEEPS DOING IT.

7.

Dog - When you do a butt bork and give yourself a frighten LADoggoNews

8.

Photo caption - NO DAD ON %3D BARKI PHONE (via) yesbothways Follow it's incredible to me that you can see how much they are definitely going to bark in a still image

9.

Photo caption - Me when my dog won't let me pick up her ball to play fetch: Why do you recoil? I am no thief.

10.

Cartoon - Normal Conversation Dogs My friends Othingsdoghandlerssay Me

11.

Tail - When you stop petting your dog for 1.3 seconds

12.

Canidae - I am not trying to rob you! I'm trying to help you rabittooth

13.

Mammal - When you rip your bed to pieces and now have to sleep on the floor Why am I like this

14.

Vertebrate - Dog: wow I sure love when it's so quiet and peaceful Dog to Dog: violently lick your genitals until everyone in the room is uncomfortable Deany. Dnna

15.

Dog - I carry this picture with me on every job interview so when they ask where do I see myself in 5 years I can show them

16.

Pug - dazedfox: are you f**kin seeing this Source: zay4ik

17.

Dog - When your dog eats your philosophy homework

18.

Transport - Maddy Dever Gdever maddy TODAY MY MOM WENT ON A BOAT WITH THIS DOG AND I THOUGHT EVERYONE DESERVED TO SEE THIS

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3gumCUz

Post a Comment

0 Comments