Fifteen Relatable Insomnia Memes For Unfortunate Souls Who Can't Sleep

Everyone deals with insomnia from time to time - some more than others. The following memes are for the unfortunate people who can't seem to catch a break from the sleep gods. We don't really have any legitimate advice for you, other than to go see a therapist and/or a doctor, and then scroll through these memes to help you feel a bit more understood.

1.

Shoulder - Me *thinks positive thoughts* My depression, anxiety, paranoia, and insomnia showing up at 3am:

2.

Photo caption - me: I need to sleep also me: I don't need sleep @mentallychillmemes

3.

Child - When you haven't slept in a week and the shadow people keep tryin you HDUL

4.

Text - lioness--hart Depression: No do thing. Tired. Me: Okay wellI. Maybe if I go to sleep super duper early, l'll get a decent amount of sleep. Insomnia: You Fool. You absolute goddamn idiot lioness--hart Insomnia: You Are Awake. Me: Okay well. Maybe now I can get some stuff done. Depression: You fool. You absolute goddamn idiot ource: lioness--hart

5.

Mammal - Me Irregular tSleep Patterns @ theClusterBHive

6.

Text - me at 3am trying to figure out why I exist

7.

Cartoon - Getting up and out after a sleepless night that included a lot of self-hate, tears and anxiety @memes_tO_cope

8.

Text - Me: Well, it's time for bed. My brain: Is it though? mematic & Tenor

9.

Cat - Me at 3pm: "I'm so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open..." Me at 3am:

10.

Bird - my body: *gives me signals to sleep the entire day* me: *goes to bed* my body: well now I am not doing it

11.

Cartoon - When you can't fall asleep and you start hearing birds

12.

Font - me, an insomniac, stressing myself out by calculating the exact amount of sleep i would get if i fell asleep in that exact moment, which exacerbates my inability to sleep @manicpixiememequeen

13.

Eyewear - Getting in bed ready to overthink like hey there demons, it's me, ya boy

14.

Forehead - When someone asks you how your night went Didn't get much sleep, but I did get a few hours of anxiety in

15.

Cartoon - Overthinkers at 3 Am: arcasmtol Where the hell is my-birth certificate?

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2QpkzX9

Post a Comment

0 Comments