Fifty-Six Memes & Tweets Of Varying Freshness

We're not terribly picky when it comes to wasting time on the internet. There's not much opportunity to be choosy when we're constantly being inundated with terrible news and politics. So sometimes we have to turn to memes of yore to keep us busy. This gallery is a mix of old and gold memes and some fresher memes to keep things current. Here's hoping they help dull the pain for a little while.

1.

Castle - Castles in real life Castles in chess

2.

Photo caption - hollywood guns in a nutshell: i got 54 morerounds in this 4 roundsmeazine

3.

Cartoon - A good pirate never takes another person's property! You are without a doubt, the worst pirates ve ever heard of.

4.

Fish - Nobody: Girls putting on mascara:

5.

Meal - when you try to finish side quests before doing the main one and finishing side quests just creates more side quests VOSA

6.

Hair - *Passes by a random NPC* NPC: "I can't talk right now, busy!" Me: I don't remember asking you a god damn thing

7.

Cartoon - Growing up with many siblings Your mom always stuttering calling you every single other siblings name before she calls you by your name

8.

Cartoon - YouTube video YouTube ad TandJEODS

9.

Dog - big dogs Greger small dogs

10.

Cartoon - YOU TECHNICALLY HAVE 2 MINUTES TO LIVE BUT EVERY TIME YOU BREATH IT RESTARTS THE CLOCK.

11.

Cartoon - USA IN REAL LIFE USA in the US narrative

12.

Brown bear - 5 minutes after taking the Russian covid vaccine.

13.

Media - Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/memes. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. Americans when Europeans when Europeans make fun of them: Americans make fun of them: Loi Chinese when anybody makes fun of them: Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/ Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and t

14.

Animated cartoon - Mobile ads when touch 0.0001cm you away from the center of the x button Looks like you're going to the appstore , Jimbo.

15.

Text - OG @Trillary_Banks I sent my husband grocery shopping earlier (with a list) and it stressed him out so bad Dallas Today 4:46 PM. Where the shallots? Produce WTF IS A SHALLOT! They don't even know either Can't find it. What's rice vinegar. I don't know where none of this shit at Leeks? We eat leeks??? Come on are you serious Tasi I'm going crazy. Lmaooo l'll go nvm

16.

Text - Maes audrey farnsworth @audipenny do you want to use this suggested password? it's 470 characters long and literally a curse if you say it out loud 3:41 PM · 7/12/19 · Twitter for iPhone

17.

Text - My new business cards have just arrived Please do not contact me.

18.

Text - Taylor Mautner @TaylorMautner New York City had a power outage last night whilel was on a booze cruise and my grandpa texted me about it... clearly we weren't on the same page 10:23 ul LTE Poppy > iMessage Yesterday 11:33 PM Just wondered if the blackout had any effect on you. HahHa yes 100% My toes are numb Delivered

19.

Text - Greg @GrowlyGrego RICK ASTLEY: What do you want for your birthday? WIFE: the UP dvd RICK ASTLEY: No. 2:26 PM -7/15/19 Twitter for iPhone 1,322 Retweets 4,825 Likes randomslasher Of course, by failing to give her Up as she requested, he has, in essence, let her down, thereby creating what scientists have dubbed the Astley Paradox Saurce: airterce 24,188 notes

20.

Text - communicants @cOmmunicants I saw a bumper sticker that said "Make tea, not war", and what a wild ride they are in for when they learn literally any fact about tea. 3/27/18, 4:10 PM

21.

Text - ApneaDave @DaveApnea PERROS I don't know what's more upsetting, that my wife uploaded my snoring to spotify, that 44,000 people have listened to it, or that she took the time to release an instrumental version! 44,201 Dave Don't Snore Dave Don't Snore - Instrumental 1,203

22.

Text - Alison Segel @OnlineAlison Are these the only two options 1 MIN - TLC- TV14 My Strange Addiction Addicted to Psychics/ Addicted to Body Casting S6 E5 In the last five years, Melissa has spent over $500,000 on psychics. That's enough money to buy 416 poodles. Numbers

23.

Text - SCOTTY @MarylandMudflap As the world gets dumber, I can't help but think Pizza Hut should give a personal pan pizza to every adult who reads 12 books over the summer.

24.

Text - carbonscales As a 90's kid, it blows my mind that origami youtube videos exist. You can look up any model and watch a pair of manicured hands assemble the thing in real time, in full color, in 3D, with cheerful flute music in the background. When I was little, you had a library book with no words and these esoteric little dotted lines and arrows and it was just you, your hands, your paper, and the cruel, uncaring eyes of God. Source: carbonscales

25.

Text - tawdry hepburn @eraserheadbabby my friend gave birth in her car on the way to the hospital and her husband named the kid Carson and if you don't think that's the best dad joke ever get out of my face oreotord CARSON princess-yosuke Son: Hey dad how did I get my name? Dad, who has been waiting year for this: *in tears* WELL 52,193 notes

26.

Text - Craig Silverman @CraigSilverman My 7 year old told me his butt is "glorious" and "made in New York." Also, he learned how to change Netflix profile names. N NETFLIX now You have downloads, Toilet face. Come watch something you're excited about. w..

27.

Text - Jennifer Morrow @jenniferemorrow Me: *looking through a telescope*: Wow, the universe is so beautiful God: *placing hands inside black holes*: Thanksssss, it has pockets

28.

Text - Pat Fussy @Cuntosaur Mine is sitting on a toilet and a hidden snake attacks my vagina but okay. @outsinned · 3d Every woman's biggest nightmare is late marriage. 5:40 AM · 7/26/19 · Twitter for iPhone

29.

Human - TimTam @Timothygriff317 OkI don't get it. Kid Rock looks nothing like adult Rock 12:38 PM · 6/28/20 · Twitter for Android

30.

Photo caption - prash @littlechirons *starts beatboxing 8:20 PM · 8/15/20 · Twitter Web App

31.

Text - Lottie-pop @lottie_fly_x My alcohol is not alcoholy enough for this *gestures at my life* 12:09 PM · 8/17/20 · Twitter for iPhone

32.

Text - Keligula @AechErvin Call centers do a lot of work to make us give up and end the call when all they really need to do is just play Pitbull as hold music 2:54 PM · 8/17/20 · Twitter Web App

33.

Text - albert @albert127946 she is very clean i bet how long are showers ALL SHOPPING IMAGES NI > Opened · 575w between five and 15 minutes

34.

Text - Caitlin @caithuls A spicy wine? Oh you mean a jalapiñot? 12:19 PM · 8/17/20 · Twitter for iPhone

35.

Text - Meanwhile, Canadian parking wars are getting heated... Hello! by mistake! which stall is assigned unit. Youre parked in my stall. Please check + see to you Thanks. so serry, Accidentally Nead in The wiong Stall for The Long weekend. feel tepble e about IT... I hope If was not huge inconiehi ence. being So Kitea about ! T. Thank you. Bor Agan seally Tally Soregh

36.

Football - jorge @NoOneCorrectMe Legit thougt this was batman twerking Sports PVC TUBE acesta NOMADAS Mobil Mobil ONEXIONES PVC CEMENTOS Mobil Mobil Mobil Mobll Mobil Mobil Mobil Mobil Caecloon Ehitbac Electiole

37.

Text - #BLM William U Gentleman Overlord @wgkcss Therapist: Have you noticed that every time something bad happens to you, you were drinking? Is there a lesson in there? Me: Oh, I see what you're saying. I need to stop being so negative. As bad as something was, it could have been worse. I could have been sober. 8:56 AM · 12/7/19 · Twitter for iPhone

38.

Text - The Childfree Black Goat of the Woods @bitterkarella My boomer dad, whom I love, has very weird ideas about how work works Me: 2 people just quit at my job him: ah! So they're gonna promote you now? Me: what, why would they do that? Now I just do 3 people's work him: but they have to pay you more now? Ме:

39.

Arm - OHalle Berry O @halleberry 20h Finally got them! VENIM VENIM FAIRY GLOW MOTHER® @fairyglowmother Halle Berry getting abs at 53 is inspiring me to wait until my 50s to get them. VENUM ENOM

40.

Text - Julia Gulia @JRobb773 Heart: I just want people to like me. Brain: But you say weird things. bed: And your Haunted doll under my forehead is always shiny. 3:02 PM · 6/11/17 · Twitter for iPhone

41.

Text - Julia Gulia @JRobb773 In an alternate, non-quarantine universe, I'm skipping work to browse the thrift store on the outskirts of town, where the cardigan that matches my eyes is on sale but is also haunted by the ghosts of its past three owners. 5:18 PM · 8/13/20 · Twitter for iPhone

42.

Text - Uncle Jeff @PickleRudd [Shipwreck survivors floating in a lifeboat] Me:T hate to be that guy but someone's perfume is upsetting my allergies 11:26 AM · 8/16/20 · Twitter for Android

43.

Text - That Pesky ProstitütTM @LittleMissAngr1 Not saying I'm lonely but I just sat through an entire ad because the people seemed nice 3:25 AM · 8/17/20 · Twitter for Android

44.

Web page - cory @harvardgraduat man I uay ayu IE LUV E DIaLtIe Active 3h ago officiallovebracelets Sponsored Male models wanted! Today 2:06 PM model Message us and say Hey! Thanks for the message! This is Julie how are you "Model" today!? not that great actually Contact Us Awesome :) Unfortunately we do not want to take you on as a model for our product. You are not attractive. 9,603 likes officiallovebracelets Male models wanted! Message our Instagram! Double tap to like View all 1,271 comments

45.

Photo caption - When you dump $50 worth of SLAYER into the Applebee's Jukebox

46.

Text - Real Life Mommy @reallifemommy3 I've fallen so far behind in my mowing that at this point I'm gonna have to put my car up on cinder blocks, rust off the paint, and scatter tires around the driveway. 5:34 PM · 8/17/20 · Twitter for iPhone

47.

Text - Lance Said This @Lance_Said_This My dating profile pictures are like the beautiful Big Mac in the commercial, but I show up looking like the Big Mac in the drive-thru bag. 9:00 PM · 2/27/19 · Twitter Web Client

48.

Text - Snark and snarkandlemons Leueng @snarkandlemons Sour beers are my favorite thing. Probably because they match my mood perfectly. 5:19 AM · 7/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone

49.

Water - GARY/HELEN 2020 HAVE A NICE DAY SINCERELY, GARY THIS MESSAGE IS APPROVED BY MY WIFE HELEN. MAKE AMERICA HAVE A NICE DAY AGAIN

50.

Text - Nostradumbass, O @The_Albinoshrek Me: Ahh, I'm tired. Ready for bed. Anxiety: Hey, would it be real funny if you got fired tomorrow? Like how would you pay bills? 12:25 PM · 8/17/20 · Twitter for Android

51.

Text - An English Human @English_Channel Why are they called "school gym clothes" and not "a class action suit"? 9:17 AM · 4/30/20 · Twitter for iPhone

52.

Text - Me trying to open up to people OPEN OPENOPENOPEN OPEN OPENOPENOPEN 500 1.500 32 1.500 GMP

53.

Jaw - "your alarm is set for 2 hours and 17 minutes from now"

54.

Toy - Has Anyone Else Been Outside?

55.

Text - bakrua people who tell me i shouldn't drink lava: the media people who lie: the media conclusion: i am going to drink lava nettlewildfairy I am a geologist with no association to the media and I would not recommend drinking lava thewriterkid Get a load of Big Geology trying to oppress the voice of the people. Teach the controversy. Drink the lava.

56.

Text - James Breakwell, Exploding Unic.. @XplodingUnicorn [brushing 6-year-old's hair] Me: This wouldn't hurt if you brushed your hair more often. 6-year-old: It wouldn't hurt if we never brushed it.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34ancV2

Post a Comment

0 Comments