Thirty-Four Rando Memes For Those Who Dig The Dumb Humor

You know what makes life slightly more bearable while we all watch the world burn? You guessed it, memes! They help distract us for at least a little bit, and we think they'll help you too.

1.

Text - Worried you might be a crow? Or a raven? Or perhaps a bluejay? We here at Corvid Testing are prepared to answer any and all questions you might have about suddenly becoming a bird human. Corvid Testing. We're here for you. CORVID TESTING

2.

Snowman

3.

Text - UWUWUWUWU IT'S THE PAWLICE UWUWUWUW *court* GORM PTDR

4.

Text - The old woman I'm cat sitting for has her mugshot framed. What a boss bh. CINCINNATI POLI CE DE PARTMENT 11554

5.

Face - Morbi (commission status: closed) @HgMorbi This is still the most visceral expression of shock and fear I've ever seen on a human being and it's a screenshot of Charles Martinet doing Waluigi noises

6.

Internet meme - Americans during Covid Purposefully hot having a developed healthcare system A one time cash payment to citizens Canadians

7.

Text - polyamorous Deliberately oblique, complex erminology European card games "ITHREATENINGLY My partners andI would like a word." law the mafia firm nice suits

8.

Text - allie @thholyghost ever since i learned that cats sit on your chest and purr to try and heal you, i almost cry whenever my cat does that to me. he's my little healer. my magical triangle ear baby

9.

Violet - *DM even thinks about a critter* don't worry iibave already. adopted it

10.

Text - butchlioness I'm a lesbian which means I can wear whatever train wreck of an outfit I want, and you guys are just gonna have to deal with that

11.

Face - my only two moods [gay judgement] gay fear

12.

Blue - The Official flag of 2020

13.

Photo caption - roses are red this cat is humongous kindly administer treats to the chungus some chicken, some wet food a full length buffet expeditiously please lest he wither away

14.

Green - what if we kissed sanriofairys as tiny glass frogs

15.

Text - Smooth jazz implies the existence of rough jazz @shitheadsteve

16.

Text - thoodleoo Follow concept: a mini-sphinx that sits on your counter and asks you riddles any time you try to get by her, and if you get the answer wrong she knocks a bunch of shit off the counter Source: thoodleoo #inspiration

17.

People - Not a cell phone in sight. Just people living in the moment.

18.

Diagram - vampires EMERGES AT NIGHT IMMORTAL Santa Claus zombies cockroaches INVADES HOMES

19.

Face

20.

Face - When me and my friends hop on the elevator to heaven and it starts going down

21.

Hair - Hey isn't it weird how we live longer than men? Huh wierd You understand, boy? You're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you! Only if I die.

22.

Face - Hey! What you been up to? I'm pretty much a bum, I just stay at home, smoke a bunch of weed and hope things get better. Yeah, this pandemic has been hard on all of us. Pandemic?

23.

Text - Doth @DothTheDoth Remember, you can disappear into the woods whenever you want. You're an adult. 8:51 p.m. · 24 juill. 19 · Twitter for iPhone

24.

Product - Me: Be kind. You never know what someone else is going through. Also Me: Nice turn signal, fuckface.

25.

Text - theoikos Everyone who gets like really into Greek mythology either ends up worshipping the gods, studying classics, gay, or somehow all three at once

26.

Flower - When you're goth but love nature:

27.

Text - Jayokori Noriaki ... Just now• Kevin Zerbail Kevin Kevin • Rate this translation Kevin 10:28 a. m. V/ Kevin 10:28 a. m. Kevin 10:28 a. m. Kevin 10:28 a. m. Kevin 10:29 a. m. v Kevin 10:29 a. m. X Kevin 10:29 a. m. v Kevin 10:29 a. m. Kevin 10:29 a. m. / Kevin 10:29 a, m

28.

Retail - Price C Michaels WEDDINGS 52 Shop here and online RIBBON BO0-Y

29.

Text - "I'm a model on Instagram. What about you?" "I'm a soldier in Call of duty."

30.

Text - TarotReaderPeter @tarotreaderpete I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about me: I post motivational shit yeah, but I don't have it all figured out. I just wake up ready to bury my demons and try hard every single day of my life. Doesn't matter if I fuck up or fail today, I'll be back tomorrow. Bet on it. 11:11 PM · 8/9/20 · Twitter for iPhone

31.

Skeleton - When you finally get your shit together but the world ends.

32.

Soldier - List of people burned as heretics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. you can help by expanding it.

33.

Games - The chair, give him the chair

34.

Military uniform - cop anthropologist @AliceAvizandum can I interest you in the fact that if you get promoted as a garbageman enough times in New York City you get/have to dress like a fake general HE CITY EC

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/329ABtV

Post a Comment

0 Comments