Fourteen Darth Vader Tweets That Bring Some Snark To The Dark Side

If you've ever needed a little sassy Darth Vader in your life, it's your lucky day! As it turns out, Vader's Twitter account is full of sassy gems that thoroughly entertained us. After you finish scrolling through these, check out some Star Wars memes via eBaum's World!

1.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "I don't need a 'Happy' Father's Day. I would settle for my kids just not trying to kill me for an afternoon."

2.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "If this whole ruling the galaxy thing doesn't work out, l'd prob do OK as a homeless Sith Lord with a golden voice."

3.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "Downloaded the new Radiohead. Instead of violently ruling the universe today, l'll probably just cry quietly."

4.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "If I get Raptured today I hope the Death Star also ascends to heaven. It would be awesome to annihilate it."

5.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "#Maythe4thBeWithYou, May the 5th you not be pregnant with with two asshole children who will try to kill me."

6.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "I wanted a #RoyalWedding, but just ended up in a small ceremony with a couple droids (then choked my wife to death)."

7.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "Know who else was a birther? Luke Skywalker. Guy just couldn't take an 'l am your father' for an answer."

8.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "The last Senator who tried to tell me I couldn't raise the death ceiling got slap-chopped with a lightsaber."

9.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "Hanging out at Comic-Con. Anyone know where they're screening Friends With Benefits?"

10.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "What planet do these Twilight stories take place on? Because I really want to destroy it."

11.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "I wish the Dark Side demanded we do more scary stuff like rubbing black ash on our foreheads for a whole day."

12.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "May the 4,000 people who say 'May the 4th be with you' to me today and think they're being clever be Force-choked."

13.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "Just built a new Death Star with no easily exploitable vulnerabilities then cut off my own son's arm. #WINNING"

14.

Text - Darth Vader @2extreme2online "Valentine's Day. Killed a couple Storm Troopers for sport. Now l'll watch some old family holograms until I pass out."

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/318RJR4

Post a Comment

0 Comments